Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it annoy anyone else that every time she’s got a slick back pony she says

I LOOK LIKE AN EGG ✌🏼😚

stop styling your hair like that then bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She often looks smug (and I guess that's part of the "boss witch" vibe) but it's become more apparent over the last couple of days and is really irritating!

Reactions: 18
Feel like being around Tommy for as long as she has, really affected her brain if she truly believes this 😂😂😂

Screenshot 2021-08-27 at 18.27.17.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
Completely agree, timing is to coincide with Love Island finishing for maximum publicity & sales for her new collection plus take attention off the new islanders to be proclaimed as the most successful islander ever with this new PR fake job title. Look how much press she has got everywhere & new 50K new followers in a day. Amazing PR success.

Definitely looks like Molly Mae is lining up the break up pr spin strategy -now a independent, strong single woman with her separate “Girl Boss” image away from LI couple goal image. Tommy is too dumb to realise it’s happening. Plus her timing of her new vlog stating she worked hard to disassociate from LI - only remaining link left is Tommy to remove. She doesn’t need him anymore to be successful/ for PR with nearly 6 Million IG followers has established her own identity & proved she wasn’t the fake Money Mae, has naturally has outgrown him. Her clothes are always more revealing when he is not around, like she wore before LI the real Molly Mae- no ugly oversize men’s blazers & unsexy baggy sweats. Be true to herself / self love spin incoming. It’s a meh relationship, never seem to do anything genuinely romantic together- no cute dates only PR stunts with OTT balloon displays / flowers organised by Fran or event companies for content. All shallow, no real fun or love - it must annoy her to act as his live in maid as if that’s her gf purpose & cannot go on holiday together or do anything for months as he in “fight camp” again for another set up fake fight against an unemployed dwarf. She must be so over it by now, no future prospects especially as he never going to make much money boxing unlike his brother, so they will never get the dream house / lifestyle she wants & for him to contribute equally. Lets see what the next few months reveal, I suspect they will be all over before Christmas at least she can save on his presents. 🤪
I honestly doubt he’ll be that arsed if they split - he looks pretty over it himself. Most of her posts with him he looks pretty grumpy, and perhaps I missed something but there didn’t seem to be the usual flowers and gushing from him yesterday. However perhaps I missed it

Reactions: 19
I honestly doubt he’ll be that arsed if they split - he looks pretty over it himself. Most of her posts with him he looks pretty grumpy, and perhaps I missed something but there didn’t seem to be the usual flowers and gushing from him yesterday. However perhaps I missed it
There were some flowers from McQueen Florist. However, Fran Tommy hasn’t gotten around to sending Mols the OVER THE TOP flower bits. Just wait 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Is that all what the big news was? Whoopty bleeping dooo! PLT director 🥱🥱🥱 they not interested in none of this year's LI girls then xx

Reactions: 9
There were some flowers from McQueen Florist. However, Fran Tommy hasn’t gotten around to sending Mols the OVER THE TOP flower bits. Just wait 😂😂😂😂😂
Sounds a tad tepid !!!! The room’s usually bouncing with tributes !!! Perhaps Fran’s sending a message

Reactions: 2
How can she say that when she purely landed her first collab with PLT straight after the show? Thick twit

Reactions: 35
Oh dear why has Filter’s insta feed all been deleted has anyone noticed?? Or have I been blocked for some unbeknown reason

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.