Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she’s had an outfit change- and it seems her nose goes back to normal when she smiles
Both the outfits she wore look like they need ironing! Not a good advertisement for a fashion brand 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
The smelly teddy was at the party ( looks so dirty) - very weird for a 22 year old to bring it to work promotion party & get someone else carry it in their handbag all night. Must all take the piss out of Molly Mae behind her back. No sane adult brings a childhood toy to their work/ night out. Embarrassing not cute for a “Girl Boss” Creative Director 🥴.

Despite the big crowd, tellingly only Maura & Joanna C invited from her LI S5. Amber Gill’s IG story shows her at Sexy Fish restaurant up the road - looking to be Papped? According to her Twitter on a date as if she is desperate for some press attention. Whilst Anna Vakilli’s sad coincidence eating at Novikov at the same time as the party, probably hoping to get in?😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone think it is odd PLT don't advertise job pay on the website ?
Quite common in the fashion industry. Wages haven’t moved in 10 years really. Manchester companies also pay worse than London and the Midlands so they probably don’t want to put off applicants!!

Reactions: 17
I’m just wondering about the timing of this launch - is there a particular reason it would have had to happened in this timescale ? Just seems peculiar to do it when Tommy is away in America training for his fight. Feels like a while ago this wouldn’t have happened and it would have been essential for him to be there. Another sign that she is re branding herself as a single commodity without him ?
But perhaps there is a financial/business reason I’m not aware of .

Reactions: 18
She looks so different in her pap pics compared to what’s on Instagram. I just can’t pinpoint WHY? Like she’s pretty in both and doesn’t look massively different but she’s definitely editing something.

Reactions: 10
The birkin thing I absolutely don’t get.. someone that obsessed with labels should be screaming from the roof tops about an Hermes bag, no?

Yet we see it once on stories, after someone mentions it dumped unceremoniously in her wardrobe.. it makes no sense 😅
Returning for a moment to the "Birkin mystery", yesterday Patricia Bright published a 15 minutes YT video where she unboxed TWO Birkin bags. I would expect the same from MM if it was a real one.
Some years ago an acquaintance of mine brought me a fake Hermes from Istanbul (there are many shops there selling fakes). I don't remember how much I paid for it (some hundreds euros I believe ), but I didn't use it a lot because it was huge, orange and I found it very uneasy to open. After some years it was as good as new even if it was a fake, and I gave it to one of my friends (she knew it was fake of course 😅). I had two or three LV from there too, but they lasted a lot less and the materials got damaged very quickly 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Do you think fran will have her own little desk in mollys office and sit in on meetings with her 😂 I can’t imagine molly actually turning up every day to do her 9-5 without mummy fran there to hold her hand and tell her what to say
she cant do anything without the help of an adult

funny story. i work in retail and two teenagers just came to the till talking about a new bag they ordered from plt. managed to see the pic and can confirm it was molly mae x plt bag (it was vile) 😂 the other friend went on to say how overpriced it is for a tiny bag and she would rather go primark 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see a lot of newbies on the thread and I'm one of them, hi, I come from the Lydia Millen thread! I don't follow MM nor have I watched a single episode of Love Island and I'm extremely passionate about the social and environmental impact of this story. A few takeaways:

1) Agree with everyone here, it's a slap in the face to all those people who've got the experience that she's landed this role. I'd quit on the spot (not sure why they're working for a devil brand anyway).

2) The comment about the Queen sorting out PLT absolutely did me in. Final straw for me, I'm scared for those people who think like this

3) I'm in PLT/MM's target market and so are my friends, the sheer amount of people I know who liked her social media posts had me in shock this morning. You best believe I unfollowed every celeb/influencer who liked it

4) Hate to say it but we've seen Tamara (she has a thread here) robbed TWICE (!!) because of the constant flaunting of watches, Chanel and Hermés. I don't want anything bad to happen to MM but I reckon a Kim K situation is on the way...

5) Framing this whole thing as a "dream" is so problematic now she's complicit in modern slavery and her paycheck is essentially blood money.

I've said my peace :)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I just nosed on Social Blade she’s gained nearly 50,000 more followers since yesterday on instagram 🙄😒

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The smelly teddy was at the party ( looks so dirty) - very weird for a 22 year old to bring it to work promotion party & get someone else carry it in their handbag all night. Must all take the piss out of Molly Mae behind her back. No sane adult brings a childhood toy to their work/ night out. Embarrassing not cute for a “Girl Boss” Creative Director 🥴.

Despite the big crowd, tellingly only Maura & Joanna C invited from her LI S5. Amber Gill’s IG story shows her at Sexy Fish restaurant up the road - looking to be Papped? According to her Twitter on a date as if she is desperate for some press attention. Whilst Anna Vakilli’s sad coincidence eating at Novikov at the same time as the party, probably hoping to get in?😂
Oh my that teddy needs to be washed asap it looks disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 14

So weird. It’s like having a teddy is a personality trait.

Reactions: 16
MOLLY MAE BECOMING THE “CREATIVE DIRECTOR” OF PLT IS A PUBLICITY STUNT FOR HER LATEST COLLECTION!!!

someone had to say it because I think it’s so obvious. Her first collection did well no denying it but all of her stuff since then has been underperforming cause it’s same crappy crap. How can they get people buying? Giving her this creative director role that’s she’s not qualified for and getting people talking about her. We all know the girl will never do a hard days work in her life so the job is obviously just a publicity stunt.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.