Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit I had no idea how heavily molly photoshops herself until I saw these. The pictures she took of herself vs her friends and the paparazzi are insane in terms of the difference. There’s no way that’s all angles also what’s wrong with the inside of her elbow it looks so patchy
DE17BEE0-AA38-403A-85DB-2490EF397E29.jpeg
5463CF46-112C-4139-857B-9F3806DEB484.jpeg
9C4A0C6A-EB18-45A5-93F5-823B40A483BC.jpeg

Reactions: 11
MOLLY MAE BECOMING THE “CREATIVE DIRECTOR” OF PLT IS A PUBLICITY STUNT FOR HER LATEST COLLECTION!!!

someone had to say it because I think it’s so obvious. Her first collection did well no denying it but all of her stuff since then has been underperforming cause it’s same crappy crap. How can they get people buying? Giving her this creative director role that’s she’s not qualified for and getting people talking about her. We all know the girl will never do a hard days work in her life so the job is obviously just a publicity stunt.
Completely agree, timing is to coincide with Love Island finishing for maximum publicity & sales for her new collection plus take attention off the new islanders to be proclaimed as the most successful islander ever with this new PR fake job title. Look how much press she has got everywhere & new 50K new followers in a day. Amazing PR success.

Definitely looks like Molly Mae is lining up the break up pr spin strategy -now a independent, strong single woman with her separate “Girl Boss” image away from LI couple goal image. Tommy is too dumb to realise it’s happening. Plus her timing of her new vlog stating she worked hard to disassociate from LI - only remaining link left is Tommy to remove. She doesn’t need him anymore to be successful/ for PR with nearly 6 Million IG followers has established her own identity & proved she wasn’t the fake Money Mae, has naturally has outgrown him. Her clothes are always more revealing when he is not around, like she wore before LI the real Molly Mae- no ugly oversize men’s blazers & unsexy baggy sweats. Be true to herself / self love spin incoming. It’s a meh relationship, never seem to do anything genuinely romantic together- no cute dates only PR stunts with OTT balloon displays / flowers organised by Fran or event companies for content. All shallow, no real fun or love - it must annoy her to act as his live in maid as if that’s her gf purpose & cannot go on holiday together or do anything for months as he in “fight camp” again for another set up fake fight against an unemployed dwarf. She must be so over it by now, no future prospects especially as he never going to make much money boxing unlike his brother, so they will never get the dream house / lifestyle she wants & for him to contribute equally. Lets see what the next few months reveal, I suspect they will be all over before Christmas at least she can save on his presents. 🤪

Reactions: 31
I don't follow MM but hearing about her being appointed to Creative Director is insane to me. I know PLT isn't exactly a reputable fashion house, but it's still a company that employs actual people, so what the actual fck? :LOL: I saw so many comments under PLT and MM's ig announcement about this being "career goals" etc and it's sad bc these fans have no idea what it REALLY takes to get to that position, and like other have already mentioned, this is a huge disgusting PR stunt. I really wonder what her *real* job duties would entail as fake CD while the rest of the actual design team slaves away so she gets all the credit? Tea will eventually spill from disgruntled employees and I am so here for it.

Reactions: 12
Makes me think how she avoids club appearances and stuff like that, we get to see REAL photos of her when she’s not the one taking pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she’s now the creative director does that not mean she won’t be doing anymore PLT x MM collections as well, because the entire site/collections should be her creative vision. If she continues to do collections then it just says the rest of the brand is someone else and she isn’t really the creative director, you didn’t see, Chanel and then Chanel x Karl Lagerfeld because every range launched was under him

I understand it’s not a big fashion house but strategically surely there can’t be both anymore

Reactions: 26
Can’t believe Molly had look-alikes at her party, the ego on this girl ??? Oh wait no, that’s just Molly

6DD9D4EF-35AD-481C-82A8-2D14BD3F268B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Can’t believe Molly had look-alikes at her party, the ego on this girl ??? Oh wait no, that’s just Molly

View attachment 732503
That white dress looks absolutely disgusting. As a girl with bigger boobs, surely she would 'design' a dress that actually supported them (since she claims to have designed the collection). It looks like it's made of paper and you can see straight through the mid-section to where the doubled up material ends under the bust. Can't picture a millionaire wearing a 20 quid PLT dress tbh

Reactions: 20
I swear at this point molly could take a tit in the PLT packages and Fiat 500 Twitter would still defend her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Just come across this. It's great:

edit: I didn't read all the way to the end, where the author says she's worked hard to get where she is and it's pointless talking about. Why write an article on it then?! I take back my previous opinion hahaha

Reactions: 1
Elle Darby went to the launch, and today on her stories she’s talked about having waves of nausea and a severe headache. She didn’t say it, but I’m hoping Molly’s event wasn’t a COVID super spreader event😳 Especially, with everyone touching and taking pictures with that stupid stuffed elephant - the toy not Elle Darby😂 We know ole Mols never washes that toy🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Elle Darby went to the launch, and today on her stories she’s talked about having waves of nausea and a severe headache. She didn’t say it, but I’m hoping Molly’s event wasn’t a COVID super spreader event😳 Especially, with everyone touching and taking pictures with that stupid stuffed elephant - the toy not Elle Darby😂 We know ole Mols never washes that toy🤢
She just drank and sniffed too much lol nothing more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.