Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Credit to her. Doesn't accept the biggest pay days and treats herself and others. It's a lot for a bracelet but it's also an investment piece as it will go way up in value in the years to come because of the precious metal it's made with.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

The bit about molly is right at the end of the video - says Tommy and molly are both good looking and about right for each other. But apparently she’s secretly very feisty and wouldn’t like it if Tyson said she was punching 🤣

Reactions: 8

Credit to her. Doesn't accept the biggest pay days and treats herself and others. It's a lot for a bracelet but it's also an investment piece as it will go way up in value in the years to come because of the precious metal it's made with.
Cartier isn’t limited in numbers so it is not going to increase in value and is overpriced based on its worth v cost.

Reactions: 23
What actually is this PLT deal? PLT by molly mae? Please could somebody tell me what this means lol she’s already had collections with them it doesn’t seem anything special or different? She was acting like it was gonna be a different brand in that video

Reactions: 25

A Cartier bracelet is not an investment. Jewellery is very rarely going to increase in value over time unless you've got a particularly rare/antique piece that's in pristine condition. Cartier love bracelets are mass produced bracelets - you might be able to sell it somewhat close to what you paid due to the materials, but it's not going to rocket up in price in 10 years. It's just a rich person buying a flashy overpriced bracelet because they can afford it, nothing more nothing less.

Reactions: 45

Branded diamond pieces notoriously don’t retain value on the second hand market.

Reactions: 12
£200,000 on her arm yet wears a £20 outfit 😭 actually sickening how much they are paying her especially knowing she would continue to wear their stuff without paying her so much. Sad to know that they have this much money to spend on an influencer but they cannot pay their staff live-able wages. Doesn’t look great on molly tbh

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I'm starting to think that we're being punked. If she was just doing another PLT collection it wouldn't be a big deal but hyping it up as seven figure deal and the biggest and best thing she's ever done makes it seem a bigger deal than it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So Plt has deleted their insta and I’m presuming it’s to do with whatever her announcement is…still boring it’s PLflea x

Reactions: 8
isn’t it funny that all of the other ex islanders have openly supported this years series including the hate kaz got etc. yet molly believes she’s too good to even tell people to stop the hate as she’s been through it? it seems like the past seasons cast all come together and form friendships, for example they all had dinner together to watch the final. molly is so full of herself to even be associated with the show and it’s embarrassing really.

no wonder she has no friends from her season.. she’s clearly a very stuck up vile person 🤢

Reactions: 35
isn’t it funny that all of the other ex islanders have openly supported this years series including the hate kaz got etc. yet molly believes she’s too good to even tell people to stop the hate as she’s been through it? it seems like the past seasons cast all come together and form friendships, for example they all had dinner together to watch the final. molly is so full of herself to even be associated with the show and it’s embarrassing really.

no wonder she has no friends from her season.. she’s clearly a very stuck up vile person 🤢
Didn’t Anna off her season and her sister Mandy say Molly was stuck up after they unfollowed her? I bet most of them think she is 👀👀

Reactions: 17
So Plt has deleted their insta and I’m presuming it’s to do with whatever her announcement is…still boring it’s PLflea x
I actually can’t believe she hyped this up saying it’s the biggest thing in her career etc, and it’s a bloody PLT collab? When PLT will literally collab with bloody everyone.

Reactions: 16
She deleted her post of her wearing the red drew tracksuit and unfollowed 25 people

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe molly does Tommy’s laundry it’s giving my mum and my brother vibes (and he’s 17!! Just taught him how to use the washing machine the other day 🤢) can we please stop enabling men to be lazy fucks

Why is she filling in her eyebrows black all of a sudden
Think that’s always been a Molly thing cause was just watching that YouTube video about the thunder thighs comment and her eyebrows are lit jet black

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.