Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klady

VIP Member
C0547DFE-0248-415E-A4E6-ABA6EBEFB829.jpeg

A43564C5-41A5-4424-B2CD-BF0F1DF9F48E.jpeg

Fran made him do it. Tommy looks like he’d rather be anywhere, but there. He’s holding the flowers like they’re trash.

🗣FRAN: Tommy, you’re going to be in the petrol station getting a coffee, you might as well grab some flowers and take to Mols. She knows about it because we talk about everything, but she’ll act surprised. It’ll drive her fans crazy. She’s expecting you at XYZ time. Don’t be late.

DAMN…Look at Money-Mae😳 Where’s the chiseled jawline? Where’s photoshop when we need it😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Wonder if she can actually list the responsibilities and qualifications required to be a creative director. Probably not.

ANOTHER collection?! How fucking boring but all the Fiat 500’s will be orgasming over this

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Angel52

VIP Member
The amount she shared online literally lets every one know where she is at all times, it’s not hard to figure out her address, she doesn’t hide it very well and she lets everyone know when Tommy is away and she’s alone and then she posts all her expensive stuff, like WHEN not IF she gets robbed it truly won’t be a surprise, she’s literally set herself up for it at this point

Reactions: 49

emily6745

What exactly does a creative director do? And don't you need some kind of degree or experience for that kind of job?????

Reactions: 48

Pinkbumblebee

Such a slap in the face to actual creatives.
Absolutely this. It's the equivalent of giving an influencer the role of Chief Surgeon or something with zero fucking experience. Imagine working in PLT as a designer and aiming towards the Creative Director position only for this dose to get it, I'd quit instantly.

I've worked in design for a smaller fast fashion company and let me tell you those 'creative collaborations' are the company choosing ALREADY MANUFACTURED bits from China (MAYBE with a bit of input from the 'celeb') and then slapping the celebs name on it. Such a joke

Ajk1472

Fran comes across as a sly sneaky opportunistic con artist. She also seems unlikeable and false as a potential friend so she’s unappealing in every way.
Fran would sell her granny on a cold winters day to an igloo family for a PR opportunity, she’s awful.
Fran is from the same area as me and was sat across from our group in the local Italian restaurant on Saturday evening. She was with her partner & son and she ignored both for the whole meal & was sat messaging/scrolling her phone all night whilst her partner kept her “precious Bobbie” occupied. He was even trying to pass her toys etc and she just shunned him off. She’s so far up her own backside it’s unbelievable

• Wow
  • Sad

Mia201

It’s actually funny how molly is posting so much more on youtube and tiktok just as the spotlight is on the 2021 islanders, she is so desperate for attention

• Haha

Gmb96

I can already see the Tik Tok videos “This is your sign to go stay at the PLT hotel ✨” give me a fckin breaaaak

• Haha
  • Sick

panini

VIP Member
48A89F98-81C9-4C56-914C-44B1175502BB.png
Surely she must know this isn’t a good look? Looks like she found it in a lost property bin..

• Haha

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Screenshot_2021-08-28-18-58-49-62.jpg
lol this screams ungrateful!!! " that show" you know 🤔😩 ok be humble and grateful, because this lifestyle can crumble as fast as it started. Like you're just splashing it on nonsense jewellery all the time, no clever investments or buying houses, just in case. Wouldn't be me.

Also girl despite what you claim, THE SHOW DID HELP. how many of us even heard of MM before LI and she was a YouTuber and Influencer already. Doubt you'd have got all the PLT deals either. So 🤐 it and be grateful

Last edited:
  • Haha

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Say hey guysss to the new Creative Director of one of the most unethical and planet destroying brands on the planet 😚✌🏻

Designed from start to finish by Money-Mae… isn’t that what she was supposedly doing in all of her other collaborations? So you admit she did fuck all before, love that for you xo

581134FF-7B22-4AEF-BE8E-0F2CEED63AC9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Can’t believe Molly had look-alikes at her party, the ego on this girl ??? Oh wait no, that’s just Molly

6DD9D4EF-35AD-481C-82A8-2D14BD3F268B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Fridge1227

Lurker here but since covid I've had to deal with highly qualified girls crying over not getting UNPAID internships. As a member of hr, how can i even explain the next job loss? Get famous?

• Sad
I honestly wouldn’t mind if she was given the job and actually worked hard like the rest of us, 40-50 hours a week, 20 days annual leave etc in an office. But you know she’s just going to swan into the head office once a month, say yes or no to a bunch of clothes other people have put together and leave again. It makes a mockery of everyone else’s careers they’ve spent their whole lives working towards

• Heart

kiyu

Lollll seemed a good idea but I think pretty little thing have thrown her under the bus 😅 she's going to end up being a customer service agent to all the minions complaining to her about quality 🤣🤣 oops

• Haha

Laurawright

VIP Member
People saying molly deserves it because she works hard what about the workers who make the clothes in the factories aren’t they not deserving of getting paid properly
If they can give her 7 figures surely they can pay the workers but they don’t care do they

• Heart

LDNtea

VIP Member
I dislike how she forces the whole momager thing
I think especially now knowing her age…. She comes across very Corrie/easterners type bolshy brash matriarch who’s seen and done it all for the last 40yrs. Like what you’re 30?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46