Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pansypotts

VIP Member
Even if I was super super rich I would still feel uncomfortable buying a bracelet for £37k when I know there are starving kids in this country and people who live on the streets. I genuinely wouldn’t sleep at night knowing that money could help the needy

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It’s taken me 18 years to become Creative Director; initiating strategies, managing multiple teams, meeting and exceeding KPI’s, a complex knowledge of my product area as well as market and competitor information, thorough understanding of sales trends, customer insight and the skill of developing commercial ranges which hit margins are of high quality and deliver profit. I’m wondering how MM managed to gain all that experience in the 2 years she left the LI villa. It’s a joke. She wouldn’t last 2 minutes in a trade meeting.
Take pride in the fact you earned this position, when you wake up every morning you know deep down after 18 years you deserve it. Molly will know deep down she's a fraud, I couldn't live with myself personally if I was handed the role of 'creative director' with absolutely zero experience / qualification. At least you have your integrity intact!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

LDNtea

VIP Member
Had fran smoked crack before they did that business insight video? Cos she literally said “I think people are gonna be really taken aback and amazed by this new deal” but who really gives AF about PLT creative director or even knows what that really means? Maybe she meant the 14 year olds who maybe think PLT is goals? I do remember at that age thinking working in topshop or on a Mac counter was like tHe CoOlEsT, LiKe u gEt dIsCoUnT bbz!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
I used to be big fan of hers. I even bought a bottle of her fake tan. When her puppy passed away I really felt for her and thought she’d maybe make a huge impact on the puppy farming business that was going on during the pandemic but she went incredibly silent and never mentioned him again. And that’s when I started to go off her. The constant bragging attitude and the holidays in the pandemic annoyed me and then when she claimed that she didn’t want to be associated with Love Island anymore and claimed she would be where she is today even without her doing it annoyed me so much.

She’s really savvy business woman that’s for sure but that’s about it. She’s clearly not a very nice human being and the constantly boasting of her wealth is sickening.

I’d love to be proven wrong but I can only see her money grabbing ways get worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Came here after seeing the Cartier bracelet but you guys beat me to it 😂😂 yeah I added it all up in an old thread, but here’s the figures or anyone who wants a nose: (including the malachite one from Tommy and the new pave gold one)

Cartier pave love bracelet white gold - £38800
Cartier white gold love bracelet - £6050
Cartier white love ring (small, diamonds) - £4350
Cartier rose gold juste un clou diamonds - £10200
Cartier white love ring (regular, diamonds) - £6350 (the one from Tommy on her 21st)
Cartier small gold love ring - £960
Cartier regular gold love ring (2x, one on middle finger, one on thumb) - £2980
Cartier juste un clou diamond ring - £3400
Cartier panthere ring - £8900
Van cleef pearl Alhambra bracelet - £3250
Van cleef gold Alhambra bracelet - £4350
Bvlgari serpenti diamond ring - £5650
Malachite Alhambra bracelet - £3850
Cartier pave gold love bracelet - £37400

= £136,490

This is excluding watches.

• Sick
  • Wow

Chinchilla

She got offered a 7 figure salary WTF???
mans why are people still buying shit from PLT. Worst brand ever not forgetting the exploitation of human rights!
The Kamani family are so vulgar! No class at all

• Angry
  • Wow

Melody187

The fact that she can have her own brand, be the CD of PLT and be an influencer at the same time SCREAMS she doesn’t do half the work REAL directors do

• Heart
Reactions: 53

rhil

Well...I hope PLT realises Molly Mae likes to take a lot of annual leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

That’sOk

VIP Member
I swear at this point molly could take a shit in the PLT packages and Fiat 500 Twitter would still defend her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

rubicon

I feel like anyone with any business experience can see right through the whole ‘creative director’ bullshit.. They’re just giving her a fancy title and letting her input some ideas.

BUT the fiat 500 Twitter huns will almost definitely think that Molly is genuinely going to be working a full time role and pulling late nights and early starts which will lead to even more ‘she works so hard’ etc etc 🥱

Also lol saw this on Twitter. I wouldn’t wish what Kim K went through on anyone, but molly is seriously dangling a carrot to the dodgy folk out there

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 52

lilacs

Amber is getting dragged on Twitter and Molly is getting the praise.
this is plain stupid, amber's commentary is funny af lmao people take shit way too seriously. black girls always get extra shit on too for speaking, seen as aggressive etc.

people loveee playing this fictitious angle of molly being too morally above, too #BOSSBABE and ~mature~ for talking about LI - when really she just wants to stay up on her high horse and pretend she's the queen of insta lol

molly has cultivated an image of being an underdog, always bullied by online trolls, unfairly lost LI to a big meanie wah wah. like if you check her youtube comments, usually top comments are about how she's so pure and doesn't deserve the hate, she's fully made her identity as a victim and trained her fans to shield her from every single thing

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Hootero

Chatty Member
🤩Is it me or does her manager Fran look like a brassy east-end Pat Butcher type? I think she enjoys the fame by proxy considering the amount of pictures she posts with herself and Molly Mae Vague.

• Haha

AsHagrid

I know a few people who have worked with celeb 'creative directors' (note: they were actual celebs, not influencers...) and it mostly involved them telling the celeb what the upcoming range needs to cover based on trend forecasts and past shopping data. Then the celeb tells the team their ideas, the team goes back and works on incorporating those ideas into a new range. Then the celeb basically says yay/nay.

A very simplified explanation, but that's generally the gist of it. There will still be real creative directors working behind the scenes who will never get the same kind of recognition :cautious:

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Lol not a chance will she step foot in the PLT office and do a day's graft.

She has no actual experience in fashion design or buying, so she'll have a team of people shortlisting a load of tat for her to choose from, based on whatever has been ripped off from the main fashion houses. Or she'll tell her "team" to go source some potato sacks jumpsuits and slap her name on it. Job done. I don't get why people are so taken in by this bollocks.

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Can someone please explain why everyone’s saying she worked hard? Not even a rhetorical question. Genuinely interested as to why people think she has

• Heart
Reactions: 50