Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klady

VIP Member
Maura on her stories saying that she doesn’t like to brag about her purchases or show her purchases on social media because she wants to stay humble is so refreshing. Label lizard Mols could eat a slice or twelve of humble pie.

Reactions: 46

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I think it was tacky Fran talking about the figure Molly turned down. Especially as she is a businesswoman. Like fair enough say she turned down a massive deal but did you have to really brag and state it was 2 million pounds? I’d be a bit put off reaching out to those two to work with if I was a brand after watching that part of the video 😂

georgiecait

VIP Member
I see a lot of newbies on the thread and I'm one of them, hi, I come from the Lydia Millen thread! I don't follow MM nor have I watched a single episode of Love Island and I'm extremely passionate about the social and environmental impact of this story. A few takeaways:

1) Agree with everyone here, it's a slap in the face to all those people who've got the experience that she's landed this role. I'd quit on the spot (not sure why they're working for a devil brand anyway).

2) The comment about the Queen sorting out PLT absolutely did me in. Final straw for me, I'm scared for those people who think like this

3) I'm in PLT/MM's target market and so are my friends, the sheer amount of people I know who liked her social media posts had me in shock this morning. You best believe I unfollowed every celeb/influencer who liked it

4) Hate to say it but we've seen Tamara (she has a thread here) robbed TWICE (!!) because of the constant flaunting of watches, Chanel and Hermés. I don't want anything bad to happen to MM but I reckon a Kim K situation is on the way...

5) Framing this whole thing as a "dream" is so problematic now she's complicit in modern slavery and her paycheck is essentially blood money.

I've said my peace :)

• Heart

LDNtea

VIP Member
I tend to stay off this thread because I do quite like Molly. However I can’t help but feel so fucking frustrated at this. The comments of praise about how this is “so well deserved” plastered all over social media is so fucking annoying. Well deserved - what does she actually do? It’s a kick in the teeth for those of us who do actually want amazing fashion careers and put HOURS of work into portfolios that don’t even get considered by brands. Yet it’s handed to Molly on a plate because she knows how to curl her hair and wear a co ord. She has absolutely 0 privacy. She will get robbed. There’s SO much attention around her jewellery. She’s a petite girl with very rarely any security and she always posts where she is and the exact times. It’s not hard to find out where she lives and where everything in her apartment is! Foolish girl.
I just came here to say the quickest way to lose my respect today is if I click on ya insta story and you’ve shared mollys photo / given her praise / called her a boss babe.

klady

VIP Member
66AAC259-2727-4C28-928F-CFE91CF77FDF.jpeg

Hey, PLT, instead of being at work, your 6-figured salary Creative Director is HOME watching Shrek!😤

• Haha
  • Angry

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Will she makes any positive changes whilst in this position I wonder?

Or is it literally a fake job and they arenjust using her name.

Reactions: 45

barnowl17

I’m more of a lurker on here but it’s really annoying me how they keep referring to it as a ‘deal’ when it should have been a promotion that someone would have worked bloody hard for!

• Heart

fwooper

VIP Member

Credit to her. Doesn't accept the biggest pay days and treats herself and others. It's a lot for a bracelet but it's also an investment piece as it will go way up in value in the years to come because of the precious metal it's made with.
A Cartier bracelet is not an investment. Jewellery is very rarely going to increase in value over time unless you've got a particularly rare/antique piece that's in pristine condition. Cartier love bracelets are mass produced bracelets - you might be able to sell it somewhat close to what you paid due to the materials, but it's not going to rocket up in price in 10 years. It's just a rich person buying a flashy overpriced bracelet because they can afford it, nothing more nothing less.

Calalily

I know some of the Fury's and can tell you all that little Miss Molly is not well liked within the camp

• Wow

klady

VIP Member
Molly being a director at PLT is exactly the same as the nepotism that happens in our workplaces. Somebody getting a job who doesn’t know HOW TO DO THE JOB! My boss, got her job due to nepotism and she always has her assistant call the senior managers to the conference room EVERY TIME something comes up that she doesn’t know the answer to. We get called to the conference room just about every🥵fucking🥵day so that she can brainstorm ideas🙄🙄

When the team goes to lunch without her, we always say:
The bitch doesn’t have a brain! She got the position because of nepotism and
Shit, she makes double our salaries - how about she figure the shit out for herself😤

I’m absolutely positive Molly’s team will have SEVERAL THOUSANDS conversations like this!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Adeline

C'mon there's no way she's doing this job real life. She simply hasn't the knowledge, skills or experience. It's just PR.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Basically Tommy will fight his guy before the main boxing match which is Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley. Think of them as the opening or support act when you go see a concert.
So after all that social media beef they had, and he’s not even fighting Jake Paul?? Embarrassing no?

Justdrinkingtea

I came here because of the jewellery post. She’s got more money than sense, branded diamonds have terrible resale value on the secondhand market, they don’t retain their value at all. It’s not like when you invest in a watch, so shes just thrown it away.
A friend of mine also got mugged in Mayfair once wearing a few Love bracelets and said she was terrified that they were going to cut her hand off to get them... they took her watch, all her rings, phone and bag so Molly needs to be careful flaunting it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
I’m starting to think the people on this thread are the only people that can see through this bullshit. Looked on LinkedIn honestly expecting people to be saying the same as us but nope

Umar tryna act Arab these days lol
Umar proposed to his girlfriend Nada (whom I used to know, lol) with a 2 mil ring.
A ring he's able to afford through modern-day slavery. I have no words, it's beyond immoral. How they sleep at night blows my mind. And now Molly Mae is only contributing to it on a whole new level.
It's minging.

She
Not sticking up for her but we need to actually get facts right.. she actually had higher monetary offers for collabs when she came out of love island but she turned them down and chose PLT.
She also got offered a £2million deal last year but turned it down because she doesn’t shop at that brand. So she doesn’t actually do it for the money 🤷🏻‍♀️
she may have an ounce of integrity but she definitely does it for the money. Don't be so naive 😂

• Sad

freaknasty

Chatty Member
It would’ve been more practical for her to sell black dressing gowns and towels considering she’s advertising fake tan, no?

• Haha