Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LDNtea

VIP Member
Love this especially the quote marks around unproblematic cos Molly is one of the most problematic out here
0105BE36-FF1C-48D7-8806-1B3DD90CAA2C.jpeg

Yeah and I also think it’s easy for her to turn down the slightly higher paid deals because realistically she doesn’t need the extra money, and then it means she can tell everyone she turned it down because she doesn’t shop there and more people admire her for that.
LITERALLY THIS it’s so transparent!!

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Honestly can’t believe someone that was shagging on tv two years ago has got this position over someone who’s actually done a degree and spent years working in the field

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Koko01

Feel like being around Tommy for as long as she has, really affected her brain if she truly believes this 😂😂😂

Screenshot 2021-08-27 at 18.27.17.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

fwooper

VIP Member
Lol yeah this “job” will involve zero responsibilities of an actual Creative Director. They’ll give her a fancy office and she’ll do vlogs of a “day in the life as PLT Creative Director”, but it’ll all be for show. It’ll be a bit like Kylie Jenner’s videos of her pretending she has a significant role in her cosmetics brand with them showing her pictures of things and her “approving” it. No one should feel bad about it, because she hasn’t actually become a Creative Director since she’ll have none of the responsibilities of one - think of it more as a glorified brand ambassador.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Always makes me laugh when people say “people that hate on her are just jealous” as if it’s an insult of course I’m bloody jealous. I want to get paid a fortune for doing fuck all. She’s just also a very shallow person which we all discovered through lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Had fran smoked crack before they did that business insight video? Cos she literally said “I think people are gonna be really taken aback and amazed by this new deal” but who really gives AF about PLT creative director or even knows what that really means? Maybe she meant the 14 year olds who maybe think PLT is goals? I do remember at that age thinking working in topshop or on a Mac counter was like tHe CoOlEsT, LiKe u gEt dIsCoUnT bbz!!!
I remember when I first got Facebook at like 11 I said that I was the “manager at Hollister” as my job title. Ah good old days

• Haha
Reactions: 71

peachhes

VIP Member
That entire families work ethic just doesn’t sit right with me for some reason 🤷‍♀️

Buy Debenhams, Coast, Nasty gal, Karen Millen, Oasis, Warehouse, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Wallis. They own I Saw It First, boohoo, PLT. I don’t know how you can build an ‘empire’ selling the same market tat on your various websites for extortionate prices then justify a ‘7 figure’ deal for an ex Love Islander, who’s teen followers think she’s life goals and don’t give two shits about the slave labour and horrific working conditions, but she’s a boss babe so who cares 🤷‍♀️ It’s embarrassing. More money than sense springs to mind.

They cut labels out of clothes and stick their own in, they’ve had fleas in deliveries, the sizing is horrific, the prices are bonkers for some items, I just don’t get the appeal of buying any of it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 69

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
£200,000 on her arm yet wears a £20 outfit 😭 actually sickening how much they are paying her especially knowing she would continue to wear their stuff without paying her so much. Sad to know that they have this much money to spend on an influencer but they cannot pay their staff live-able wages. Doesn’t look great on molly tbh

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Madscone

VIP Member
Who wants to be a creative director to one of the biggest landfill contributors?! I wouldn't be proud of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
I tend to stay off this thread because I do quite like Molly. However I can’t help but feel so fucking frustrated at this. The comments of praise about how this is “so well deserved” plastered all over social media is so fucking annoying. Well deserved - what does she actually do? It’s a kick in the teeth for those of us who do actually want amazing fashion careers and put HOURS of work into portfolios that don’t even get considered by brands. Yet it’s handed to Molly on a plate because she knows how to curl her hair and wear a co ord. She has absolutely 0 privacy. She will get robbed. There’s SO much attention around her jewellery. She’s a petite girl with very rarely any security and she always posts where she is and the exact times. It’s not hard to find out where she lives and where everything in her apartment is! Foolish girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
I don't know why people are saying she hasn't worked hard for this. She's spent two years pretending to have a perfect relationship with a guy who can barely stand her, even organising her own romantic surprises all so she can get mass press and instagram engagement. Not to mention all those hours that she's racked up filtering and photoshopping her pictures so she looks absolutely perfect. Not to mention how grueling it must be to travel the world during a global pandemic for work she could easily have done at home. Don't say she hasn't worked for this. She's worked her arse off for this damn it.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Just got into work and everyone’s talking about this BULLSHIT. My god am I wound up.
When I was looking for a job in the fashion industry I was being turned away for not having a fashion marketing degree (getting into the fashion industry is now 100x harder and you really need some sort of experience. A lot of people are happy to do unpaid internships just to get something on their CV) anyway. I managed to get my foot in the door eventually and gradually learnt more and more for the past 5 years and then this INCOMPETENT twat gets this role?
Granted as someone said above me I doubt she’ll be making an groundbreaking decisions but still. Honestly if an influencer came to my work and said they were the new creative director I would be fuming. I’m fuming for the PLT staff. It’s extremely hard to get noticed in that industry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

bellinibobble

VIP Member
LVMH just appointed Beyoncé and Jay-Z as the new faces of Tiffany and Co, did people seriously think they would then have Money Mae doing an LV campaign..? Sorry I can’t breathe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64