Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Notice how we ever see the gorgeous HQ when molly and others like her visit PLT? Go on molly, why don’t you show us where they actually make the clothes and then see how many people are still buying your collections and calling you an inspiration?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
Her birkin is as fake as this position.

I don’t even know why people are debating it it’s just a PR move for fiat 500 which funnily enough happens to be PLT’s entire customer base. She’ll be replaced within a year like Teyana.

It’s all for show like her entire life.

Reactions: 43

peachhes

VIP Member
One last thing (I say this but I’m sure more will come lol) but see all the people like “I hope molly improves PLTs quality and sustainability” … do they honestly think that that is Molly’s role??? 😂 delusional! She will sign off a collection with her name every few months and get £££ to splurge on more tacky new money designer
She doesn’t give two shits about how non ethical it is, as long as it pays for her Balenciagas and Gucci she couldn’t care less

Reactions: 42

PoppyT1

Tommy is staying in LA for 10 days to relax after all that training hahahaha Molly must be fuming.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

spillthetea23

Does anyone have any more info on why Anna no longer speaks to molly? They were so close in the villa. Looks like most islanders (except Molly and Lucie) still hang out with each other
They're probably a bit envious of Molly's success, I will never understand how Molly Mae became so big, she wasn't iconic or popular enough in Love Island

Reactions: 41

JodieB12

It feels like ugly Betty when the role gets given to someone instead of someone who has truly worked hard to get where they are

love that show I’m off to rewatch it now

• Heart
Is that all what the big news was? Whoopty fucking dooo! PLT director 🥱🥱🥱 they not interested in none of this year's LI girls then xx
I think the longer Love Island goes on the more irrelevant the islanders become. There’ll possibly never be another “Molly-Mae” or £2m brand deal again for an islander. Just car air freshener, and those dupe designer perfume Ads.

• Haha

Angel52

VIP Member
Right I’m currently watching the video and Have thoughts ahaha

1. he looks so done with her ? Like everyone when has any contact with her, he just sounds over her and like she’s an annoying little fly in his way aha, which is lowkey kinda of fair, she’s extremely annoying

2. she is hands down one of the most beige and boring people I’ve ever watched

3. rules don’t apply to Molly so that’s why she thinks she’s going to the US

4. the huge difference between her Insta photos and her in videos is astronomical omg

5. I found it so funny that because they seem to think they are “famous” that if a car beeps their horn on a busy road, it just had to be because they want their attention 🤢 like get out of your asshole for goodness sake

6. Says how she has so much integrity becuse she turned down a brand deal because she doesn’t wear the clothes but got paid for an ad with Starbucks while continually saying how she hates coffee, I don’t think her turning down the brand was an integral thing at all lmao, I think she’s so far up her own bloody ass that she probably just thought she was too good for the brand lmao

7.this girl literally had a personal shopper, like can you do anything for yourself Molly ? 😂 ps, fire that personal shopper, you look horrible at all times ahaha

8. I think what gets me is she went on about how like coffee is what makes you an adult and house viewing ? But ya know what also makes you an adult Molly ? Not CARRYING AROUND A STUFFED TOY EVERYWHERE 🙄😂

9. “You guys don’t get it, I’m so busy, like always booked”
Literally just watched a vlog of hers where the most she does is get Starbucks and stay at a motel and says how she moved locations because she “couldn’t be bothered standing up” 😂 she’s so out of touch with reality

10. JUST BUILD A FUCKING HOUSE MOLLY

11. I mean... come on ?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha