Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a slap in the face to actual creatives.
Absolutely this. It's the equivalent of giving an influencer the role of Chief Surgeon or something with zero bleeping experience. Imagine working in PLT as a designer and aiming towards the Creative Director position only for this dose to get it, I'd quit instantly.

I've worked in design for a smaller fast fashion company and let me tell you those 'creative collaborations' are the company choosing ALREADY MANUFACTURED bits from China (MAYBE with a bit of input from the 'celeb') and then slapping the celebs name on it. Such a joke

Reactions: 48
Who wants to be a creative director to one of the biggest landfill contributors?! I wouldn't be proud of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I feel like anyone with any business experience can see right through the whole ‘creative director’ bullshit.. They’re just giving her a fancy title and letting her input some ideas.

BUT the fiat 500 Twitter huns will almost definitely think that Molly is genuinely going to be working a full time role and pulling late nights and early starts which will lead to even more ‘she works so hard’ etc etc 🥱

Also lol saw this on Twitter. I wouldn’t wish what Kim K went through on anyone, but molly is seriously dangling a carrot to the dodgy folk out there

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She literally has NO VISION 🤮
The best bit about this post is that I guarantee she didn’t even write the caption. She is just the face of the ‘Creative director’ role. Someone on a tiny amount of what she got paid is doing the donkey work

Reactions: 21
Just got into work and everyone’s talking about this BULLSHIT. My god am I wound up.
When I was looking for a job in the fashion industry I was being turned away for not having a fashion marketing degree (getting into the fashion industry is now 100x harder and you really need some sort of experience. A lot of people are happy to do unpaid internships just to get something on their CV) anyway. I managed to get my foot in the door eventually and gradually learnt more and more for the past 5 years and then this INCOMPETENT twit gets this role?
Granted as someone said above me I doubt she’ll be making an groundbreaking decisions but still. Honestly if an influencer came to my work and said they were the new creative director I would be fuming. I’m fuming for the PLT staff. It’s extremely hard to get noticed in that industry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
C'mon there's no way she's doing this job real life. She simply hasn't the knowledge, skills or experience. It's just PR.

Reactions: 44
How embarrassing it must be to have someone who was on a reality tv show with absolutely zero knowledge/ experience in the fashion industry to be the new ‘creative director’ for your clothing company.
The new clothing collection is also a joke and will just be the usual see through tit quality clothes they always bring out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m starting to think the people on this thread are the only people that can see through this bullshit. Looked on LinkedIn honestly expecting people to be saying the same as us but nope

Reactions: 44
A long time lurker here but how Fiat 500 Twitter are going crazy for a girl who has gotten a role through no experience, I really feel for those who spend years at fashion/design school to watch someone who went on a show do this well.

I saw her ig stories and feel it’s very tacky (similar age to MM) to show off every single piece of jewellery you own. I remember when Kylie Jenner used to wear every single Cartier bracelet in a stack and even she saw bloody sense. Imagine wearing every single piece of jewellery you own out you’d look like a right muppet!

however, something isn’t quite right. She can wear £100k+ worth of jewellery across both hands/wrists but can’t find a house to buy or even invest in? The girls got more money than sense!! I would not spent £30k+ on a bracelet yet not own anywhere of my own. The worst thing is she could clearly very easily buy outright and have no mortgage.

also, so much tit going on and this girl literally never uses her platform of nearly 6 million followers to highlight certain things or promote good causes but “molly’s so relatable”. Oh please🧐
I wondered whether the jewellery is loaned to her and she doesn’t actually own any of it?

I’m starting to think the people on this thread are the only people that can see through this bullshit. Looked on LinkedIn honestly expecting people to be saying the same as us but nope
LinkedIn is now full of the same attention seeking wannabes that are on all other social media platforms. As a professional I rarely look on LinkedIn anymore because the posts on there are pathetic

Reactions: 13
Can someone please explain to me what a creative director is for a brand and what that entails aha ? I feel stupid 😂

Reactions: 7
Can someone please explain to me what a creative director is for a brand and what that entails aha ? I feel stupid 😂
I would also like to know!! I work in SEND so have absolutely no clue haha.

What I I know is MM is definitely not qualified.

I have a lot of creative friends though who I know would be fuming at this.

Reactions: 6
It’s taken me 18 years to become Creative Director; initiating strategies, managing multiple teams, meeting and exceeding KPI’s, a complex knowledge of my product area as well as market and competitor information, thorough understanding of sales trends, customer insight and the skill of developing commercial ranges which hit margins are of high quality and deliver profit. I’m wondering how MM managed to gain all that experience in the 2 years she left the LI villa. It’s a joke. She wouldn’t last 2 minutes in a trade meeting.
Take pride in the fact you earned this position, when you wake up every morning you know deep down after 18 years you deserve it. Molly will know deep down she's a fraud, I couldn't live with myself personally if I was handed the role of 'creative director' with absolutely zero experience / qualification. At least you have your integrity intact!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.