Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she claimed in a Q&A video that her family isn't rich and she didn't grow up privileged which is a complete lie. Both her parents were police officers when she was growing up, so their household income would've certainly put them well above the average household income. But she ignorantly claimed she isn't privileged because her parents didn't spoil her and she got her clothes from charity shops. Being wealthy and frugal out of choice is a very, very different experience to being poor and having to be frugal out of necessity.

I don't know why so many people who grow up very comfortably insist on pretending they came from a more modest background. In Molly's case I wonder if she genuinely believes she was hard done by growing up because she wasn't lavished with the designer clothes she wanted - wouldn't be surprised if that's what she thinks makes you privileged or not.
Yeah, she claimed in a Q&A video that her family isn't rich and she didn't grow up privileged which is a complete lie. Both her parents were police officers when she was growing up, so their household income would've certainly put them well above the average household income. But she ignorantly claimed she isn't privileged because her parents didn't spoil her and she got her clothes from charity shops. Being wealthy and frugal out of choice is a very, very different experience to being poor and having to be frugal out of necessity.

I don't know why so many people who grow up very comfortably insist on pretending they came from a more modest background. In Molly's case I wonder if she genuinely believes she was hard done by growing up because she wasn't lavished with the designer clothes she wanted - wouldn't be surprised if that's what she thinks makes you privileged or not.
Grace Beverley vibes x

Reactions: 19
Hi I’m new but I’m watching s5 of love island and the episode where Tommy makes it official with molly mae, she is actually adorable wtf? She walks into the dressing room like oh my make up that’s annoying haha I’d be pure ragin if anyone tipped my
Make up bag out on the floor?! Then asks if she’s getting in trouble when he asks for a chat lol idk maybe I’m just rlly high but she seems so sweet so have a positive tattle comment lol.what Tommy said was cringe though
Maybe make your tattle comment history private so you don’t come across as a ‘strange blogger witch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Maybe make your tattle comment history private so you don’t come across as a ‘strange blogger witch
Rinsed where ? Ppl said it’s not a rave thread no one shredded you like rotisserie chicken babe 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Hahaha oh the irony. Pretends to be above Tattle by calling it a "strange blogger witch site", meanwhile on their profile there's this comment: "don’t get me started on her bleeping ugly and weird upside down 3 sizes to small bikini tops and purposefully not tanning her boobs. Idk if she thinks it makes them look bigger? But it’s soooo bleeping gross!"

Just admit you like petty gossip like the rest of us instead of running to reddit pretending to be holier than thou 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Imagine going out of your way to argue with strangers online about someone else you don’t know whose only talent is to just takes pictures of themselves all day. Really could never be me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she said she could go a week without showering - I definitely believed her. I truly believe she doesn’t shower or wash her hair regularly, she is that lazy.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she stewed in her sweat after exercising.
And t shirt and joggers for her mother’s hen night? Good God almighty. When will she ever make the effort, the lazy cow.
I’m scared to think what she’ll wear on her wedding day. A Louis Vuitton pack is certain. It’ll be more cringe than Posh n Becks.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
When did the rinsing occur I must had enough missed it 😅
I went on redditt to see if anyone posted about Aaron bc he was trending on Twitter. I seen the Molly Mae post and rushed here to what the drama was all about. The disappointment when I realised no one got rinsed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the prices on the menu she posted... £120 for sea bass... £56 for pizza....how the other half live 😭
ofc she had to post the menu. god forbid she went out for a meal and we didn’t know the exact prices, which are ridiculous. she is so obsessed with proving how much money she has.

Reactions: 20
Molly looking at £56 pizza and I had a £2.50 Happy Meal 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry but imagine going out and paying £££ to eat porridge. And then posting it to your Instagram. I don't get it.
Screenshot_20210704-134717_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.