Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Certain influencers have made unrealistic beauty standards on Instagram so toxic and harmful. This law sound become the norm in all countries now.

Reactions: 15
15A8F55B-BFD5-435F-8F41-4EFDC04DB16F.png

I swear if she answers “when are you and Tommy getting married/ having kids” one.more.time!!!! 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Where is this jaw on your feed hun 🤔🥴

View attachment 631705
Molly mae is really average looking ?
The only justification for her fame is that she’s an average white girl who tries to look like she’s south Asian with her skin tone and is well off by being skinny, blonde, white (whenever she wants to be) and projects an unrealistic lifestyle for the majority ... A great role models for young girls right ?😳🤯 Especially young, teenage girls -
particularly white girls as that’s one of the only things they have in common with her 😳😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Did Molly nearly say her mum resells charity shop clothes on eBay?

Reactions: 7
In what way - I think we have all wondered for a while but what’s your reading of it ?
Well just because shes at her mums he hasnt liked her last pic. No sloppy insta stories of their undying love for each other. He went out with his mates. 🤣 ok ive been bored today so maybe im a weirdo 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Well just because shes at her mums he hasnt liked her last pic. No sloppy insta stories of their undying love for each other. He went out with his mates. 🤣 ok ive been bored today so maybe im a weirdo 🤣🤣🤣
I thought the same, especially as 2 smelly belly’s are with her, so that must mean Tommy doesn’t have one? But her sister posted this, can’t imagine she’d say she has an exciting weekend ahead if Molly was going through a break/breakup? I could be wrong

Attachments

Reactions: 4
God Zoe, why are you sharing a photo of your back garden on Instagram stories? With your location tagged? People are going to start sending PR packages to your mum’s house and then she’ll have to hire private security 🙄 #JusticeForDebbie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m new here and a little conflicted about her mention of endometriosis. As a sufferer myself for over 20 years, I’m glad it’s finally getting the media attention. However I sort of wish she would say ‘suspected endometriosis’ because the only way you can get diagnosed is through the surgery she’s stated she’s getting privately. I’ve been on forums where women have said they have it only to be told after surgery that they don’t. I can imagine it’s incredibly frustrating for them though ☹

Reactions: 23
Why is she saying she’s got endometriosis before she’s had the surgery done? It’s literally common knowledge that that’s how it’s diagnosed. Love how she still has never cleared up about the mole and skin cancer thing too.

Reactions: 39
Why is she saying she’s got endometriosis before she’s had the surgery done? It’s literally common knowledge that that’s how it’s diagnosed. Love how she still has never cleared up about the mole and skin cancer thing too.
The only reason she’s popped up on my radar was the Endo mention, then saying she’s not had the surgery 🤦‍♀️ Did she say she had skin cancer too?

Reactions: 3
The only reason she’s popped up on my radar was the Endo mention, then saying she’s not had the surgery 🤦‍♀️ Did she say she had skin cancer too?
We don't know. She mentioned on a vlog early last year that she has a skin cancer scare and was sending a mole to America to be tested. This got a fair amount of sympathetic press.

As the months ticked on a lot of people were wondering if there had been any update but she has never mentioned it again. Obviously her health is her business and she shouldn't discuss it if she doesn't want to but since she put it out there publicly it's strange she hasn't given any followup. Some people think she made the whole thing up for attention. Personally I'd like not to think that as it would be a horrible thing to do but it does look a little suspicious.

Reactions: 11
The mole thing really, really pisses me off. I get that she is under no obligation to share something so personal, but then don’t in the first place, or if you change your mind just say so. Purposefully never mentioning it again is shady as hell. Don’t get me wrong, I really hope it turned out to be nothing, but if so, why not just bleeping say so?

Reactions: 20
I guess it makes her look a tad histrionic so she just ignores it, moves on and hopes no one remembers !!! Certainly I never understood why the sample would have to go to America for testing - it makes no sense at all.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.