Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No there is a family of Ellie bellies she has multiples of the same toy.
Just when you think she might not be that manky, you find that she just bought extras for when it’s too dirty to put on her face any longer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not being funny, but didn’t she say her parents didn’t have much money? Her old bedroom doesn’t give that impression.

Reactions: 46
Was just getting done at the same time as Molly 😂 her mum seemed really nice, apparently it's her hen party tonight. I overheard Molly say she won't talk about love Island on social media or in interviews because she's 'trying to distance herself from it and just wants to be known as an influencer for her style and hair' exact words 😂 don't follow this thread so don't know if she's already spoke about it but it made me chuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Using a Louis Vuitton hold all for a gym bag. She’s like something off of Absolutely Ascot. SO tacky.
Don’t understand why she feels the need to keep on all her expensive jewellery when at the gym... I’d be worried I’d bash it. But clearly she doesn’t give a tit :)

Reactions: 9
Was just getting done at the same time as Molly 😂 her mum seemed really nice, apparently it's her hen party tonight. I overheard Molly say she won't talk about love Island on social media or in interviews because she's 'trying to distance herself from it and just wants to be known as an influencer for her style and hair' exact words 😂 don't follow this thread so don't know if she's already spoke about it but it made me chuckle
My hair done**

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah Molly can afford to distance herself from the show unlike the others. The less relevant ones have to speak on the new love island to keep them booked with interviews and brand ads.

Reactions: 18
Not being funny, but didn’t she say her parents didn’t have much money? Her old bedroom doesn’t give that impression.
Yeah, she claimed in a Q&A video that her family isn't rich and she didn't grow up privileged which is a complete lie. Both her parents were police officers when she was growing up, so their household income would've certainly put them well above the average household income. But she ignorantly claimed she isn't privileged because her parents didn't spoil her and she got her clothes from charity shops. Being wealthy and frugal out of choice is a very, very different experience to being poor and having to be frugal out of necessity.

I don't know why so many people who grow up very comfortably insist on pretending they came from a more modest background. In Molly's case I wonder if she genuinely believes she was hard done by growing up because she wasn't lavished with the designer clothes she wanted - wouldn't be surprised if that's what she thinks makes you privileged or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 57
Hi I’m new but I’m watching s5 of love island and the episode where Tommy makes it official with molly mae, she is actually adorable wtf? She walks into the dressing room like oh my make up that’s annoying haha I’d be pure ragin if anyone tipped my
Make up bag out on the floor?! Then asks if she’s getting in trouble when he asks for a chat lol idk maybe I’m just rlly high but she seems so sweet so have a positive tattle comment lol.what Tommy said was cringe though

Reactions: 4
Hi I’m new but I’m watching s5 of love island and the episode where Tommy makes it official with molly mae, she is actually adorable wtf? She walks into the dressing room like oh my make up that’s annoying haha I’d be pure ragin if anyone tipped my
Make up bag out on the floor?! Then asks if she’s getting in trouble when he asks for a chat lol idk maybe I’m just rlly high but she seems so sweet so have a positive tattle comment lol.what Tommy said was cringe though
This isn’t the rave section x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
If you say so peepee poopoo

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg the prices on the menu she posted... £120 for sea bass... £56 for pizza....how the other half live 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Probably because she knew it was going to happen as was set up by producers. Fake just like everything else about her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.