Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everything always have to be dreamy, unreal, obsessed, 🤍 it just takes away its meaning, when it's over kill. Its so annoying like gosh think of something else to caption your pics with. Half the time it's basic or mundane things.

Reactions: 19
What face shape had molly mae got. Always fascinated by her face lol 😂 trying to figure her out. I don't watch her vlogs really know her mostly from her plt ads.

It's like the top of her face forehead is a square block shape and then the lower half is a normal face shape.

You know like on the plt ads when her hair is a tight ponytail and her face changes and has a strong jaw.

Not sure what you can her face type.

Reactions: 10
What face shape had molly mae got. Always fascinated by her face lol 😂 trying to figure her out. I don't watch her vlogs really know her mostly from her plt ads.

It's like the top of her face forehead is a square block shape and then the lower half is a normal face shape.

You know like on the plt ads when her hair is a tight ponytail and her face changes and has a strong jaw.

Not sure what you can her face type.
Xbox controller shaped x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not being funny, but didn’t she say her parents didn’t have much money? Her old bedroom doesn’t give that impression.
Exactly what I thought! She’s got a massive bedroom to herself with an en suite defo not somebody who grew up ‘under privileged’ you’d think she grew up in a 2 bed council house the way she goes on🥴🥴

Reactions: 42
Pretty jealous because the corinthia spa is the best place/thing I’ve ever experienced. Just £480 for a massage though 😩

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Wow - they’ve got it hard !!!

love that it might be private -
or a tv show. So which - cos you can’t have both !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought the same, especially as 2 smelly belly’s are with her, so that must mean Tommy doesn’t have one? But her sister posted this, can’t imagine she’d say she has an exciting weekend ahead if Molly was going through a break/breakup? I could be wrong
Imagine people judging your relationship status off your stuffed elephant toy cos it’s such a personality trait looool

Reactions: 12
It's probably been mentioned a hundred times but I still can't see past Tommy's Felonious Gru
legs
0_Love-Island-Tommy-Fury.jpg
Gru.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Pretty jealous because the corinthia spa is the best place/thing I’ve ever experienced. Just £480 for a massage though 😩
bleeping Zeus himself would have to be massaging me up in a cloudly paradise of Gods and Angels for that kind of bullshit price

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.