Molly-Mae Hague #11 Errr Tommy! What’s that yellow thing on my car?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've been though this; Molly doesn't have millions. She may may or may not have earned a million but she is definitely not a multi-millionaire.

Reactions: 40
Not sure if this has already been mentioned BUT molly 100% definitely reads here , she’s got a private Instagram that a few of my friends follow and her username on it takes inspiration from what she’s been called on here 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has already been mentioned BUT molly 100% definitely reads here , she’s got a private Instagram that a few of my friends follow and her username on it takes inspiration from what she’s been called on here 😅
The nickname “Money-Mae” originated from Love Island during the Twitter challenge when she got called out for being on the show for money/fame. Followed by her excessive showing off we started to call her that. She only has 40 followers so unless they’re family/in her circle or you’re mates with Maura I’m not sure they do follow her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I doubt she watches this thread personally. It’s probably someone in her team. PR teams always scour what’s happening/what’s being said for their clients.

Reactions: 13
Is lily Money Mae 👀😂
Lily wishes she was Money-Mae. She wishes her Fiat 500 was in fact a customized Range Rover Evoque, definitely nothing less because ShE cAn Do WhAt ThE duck sHe WaNtS with her money and then she won’t have to comment “🥺❤🔥” underneath Money-Mae’s Instagram photos anymore on her Samsung iPhone 12 Pro Max Plus X100

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s she done to her teeth again? They look more or less the same as her veneers!? In her recent vlog

Reactions: 5
What’s she done to her teeth again? They look more or less the same as her veneers!? In her recent vlog
They’re definitely her composite bonds. She said she was going to whiten her natural teeth, but no way has she! Natural teeth simply will never be that white because the natural enamel is a slightly yellow colour. The only way you get day-glow white teeth is if they are fake!

Reactions: 14
Her latest insta post (from 22 hours ago, im a bit late) I know it isn’t actually an ad for the makeup, but it’s filtered to tit and she’s clearly taken the video with the filter on, and then saved it to her camera role, then uploaded it so that it doesn’t show what filter she’s used or that she’s used one.. sneaky

Reactions: 11
It’s been 24 hours.. where is she?! I want content NOW. For the Winter Love Island, she did a whole video and this year.. nothing? Only Amber seems to be talking about it.
And I’m pretty sure that Tommy said in his Q&A that everyone keeps telling him to propose so he will propose soon.. because everyone keeps asking and telling him to. Wow, what a reason to propose (!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s been 24 hours.. where is she?! I want content NOW. For the Winter Love Island, she did a whole video and this year.. nothing? Only Amber seems to be talking about it.
And I’m pretty sure that Tommy said in his Q&A that everyone keeps telling him to propose so he will propose soon.. because everyone keeps asking and telling him to. Wow, what a reason to propose (!)
I think she’s bidding her time to see how successful it is - if it’s takes off she’ll get involved. There’s still weeks of it to go - plenty of time !!!! God help us !!

Reactions: 11
Someone go check on Tommy. Apparently, he went to an indoor snow place and didn’t know he’d need to wear more than shorts and a t-shirt?!?🤦 He was thrown from a slide and seems he’s hit his head and is experiencing facial and neck twitches😳 Hope he’s okay!

• Haha
Oh bore off we don’t miss your posts about the gym. Did this happen yesterday? A week ago? The turnaround time for editing her Instagram stories is getting longer and longer so who the duck knows. Obviously not working hard enough if you’re on your phone taking photos 😌

• Haha
Someone go check on Tommy. Apparently, he went to an indoor snow place and didn’t know he’d need to wear more than shorts and a t-shirt?!?🤦 He was thrown from a slide and seems he’s hit his head and is experiencing facial and neck twitches😳 Hope he’s okay!
oh no he may now never make it as a professional established boxer! Oh wait…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh bore off we don’t miss your posts about the gym. Did this happen yesterday? A week ago? The turnaround time for editing her Instagram stories is getting longer and longer so who the duck knows. Obviously not working hard enough if you’re on your phone taking photos 😌
So boring🥱🥱

Using a Louis Vuitton hold all for a gym bag. She’s like something off of Absolutely Ascot. SO tacky.
I was thinking what does she look like with that. Have a day off Money Mae, go back to your roots for 1 day please 🥱

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.