Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh noooooooo that's so sad. I have to say I skipped through her stories that aren't captioned as I'm so lazy so I totally would have missed it if it wasn't for you guys.
I just watched her office tour and GRWM video yesterday and in both of those she spoke about him. But yeah it did seem from stories in the past he was going off her. I respect her being so open, dating in London is bleeping savage, and I remember feeling like it was only me going through that!

“It wasn’t the right time” for him after spending lockdown dating?! Wtf. Weird.
Sounded to me like she’s tried pushing him into making things with them a bit more concrete and he has gone the complete opposite direction and ended it instead. I feel bad for her. The signs were all there.

Reactions: 3
Wasn't she out drinking on Sunday? Maybe she had one too many, phoned him up and was like "what are weeeee?"

Reactions: 1
Wasn't she out drinking on Sunday? Maybe she had one too many, phoned him up and was like "what are weeeee?"
Good call. Could totally see this. From how upset she is, it seems they haven't ended on "good" terms. What with her saying she will miss him etc like she isn't ever going to see or speak to him again, I know that's fairly standard in a break-up, but they weren't that serious, I'm sure they could have remained "friendly" but it seemed very final. Think she has realised she's not as happy being alone as she thought she was and she thought she had a real chance at settling down with him and is now gutted to have to start again.

Also I would LOVE to know who he was and to have seen him and to have known if he really did see what she posted about him. I think she did come across a bit clingy at one point and maybe that was the turning point for him to back off.

Good call. Could totally see this. From how upset she is, it seems they haven't ended on "good" terms. What with her saying she will miss him etc like she isn't ever going to see or speak to him again, I know that's fairly standard in a break-up, but they weren't that serious, I'm sure they could have remained "friendly" but it seemed very final. Think she has realised she's not as happy being alone as she thought she was and she thought she had a real chance at settling down with him and is now gutted to have to start again.

Also I would LOVE to know who he was and to have seen him and to have known if he really did see what she posted about him. I think she did come across a bit clingy at one point and maybe that was the turning point for him to back off.
For sure. She was deffo out on Sunday and had posted about how Monday was going to be fun with her hangover. And then on Monday she said they had a "discussion last night" where he decided to end it.

I definitely came across that guy called Ben on bumble who she is meeting for dinner. This was a year ago and I think he was seeing an American girl! He was back home in the north of England when I saw him on it. He said he’d forgotten to delete 🤨

Omg so I nearlyyyy said a few days ago that in the beginning of the 'Adam' days I suspected that he was in fact Ben James. I had seen them exchange a few comments on socials around that time and it stuck in my mind. Obvs i kept an eye on it and decided he wasn't Adam (things didn't quite add up) but did think the other day I wonder if she'll call Ben up now she's (still) single! How funny. Wish I'd said it now. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg so I nearlyyyy said a few days ago that in the beginning of the 'Adam' days I suspected that he was in fact Ben James. I had seen them exchange a few comments on socials around that time and it stuck in my mind. Obvs i kept an eye on it and decided he wasn't Adam (things didn't quite add up) but did think the other day I wonder if she'll call Ben up now she's (still) single! How funny. Wish I'd said it now. 😂😂
I’m laughing at the bit where you said you kept an eye on it.
I think they would make a nice couple, to be honest. He is too arrogant for my liking.

Piqued my interest when I saw her tag him tonight so came straight here for the tea. Ithought surely this was Adam and they’d gotten back together?