Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww I have a soft spot for Molly! But her stories today ‘we don’t want to put a label on it’ loooooool absolutely classic and defo lying to herself (no shade, been there myself). But legit If this guy was to ask her to be his girlfriend she’d bite his hand off! I really didn’t think she was the the type to be ‘the cool girl' so I’m surprised she’s not told him to do one!

Reactions: 1
Awwww I have a soft spot for Molly! But her stories today ‘we don’t want to put a label on it’ loooooool absolutely classic and defo lying to herself (no shade, been there myself). But legit If this guy was to ask her to be his girlfriend she’d bite his hand off! I really didn’t think she was the the type to be ‘the cool girl' so I’m surprised she’s not told him to do one!
Mollie's entire life is pretending to be the cool girl though 😂😂. OF COURSE she would pretend to be really chill and laid back about it all, appear easy breezy in the hope he'll be like "omg this girl is so different, I love her" 🙄. You can just tell that she wants more from the situation and that he's somewhat pulled away.

Reactions: 2
Yeahhhhh I hear you tbf. Everything seems to be very much on his terms RED FLAG MOLLY BABE! I dunno where her friends are at but someone needs to tell her, if he wants to be with you properly he would be!!! It sounds like he’s hedging his bets so when lockdown’s lifted he doesn’t get lumped with a girlfriend he isn’t a 100% on…. Harsh from him but she is defo kidding herself….

He’s deffo having his cake and eating it.
Yeahhhhh I hear you tbf. Everything seems to be very much on his terms RED FLAG MOLLY BABE! I dunno where her friends are at but someone needs to tell her, if he wants to be with you properly he would be!!! It sounds like he’s hedging his bets so when lockdown’s lifted he doesn’t get lumped with a girlfriend he isn’t a 100% on…. Harsh from him but she is defo kidding herself….

Is this the older guy that she was talking about on her stories a few months ago?

He definitely sounds like he doesn’t wanna commit to being with her after lockdown when the opportunity to find someone better will present itself.

Reactions: 3
He’s deffo having his cake and eating it.
I can only assume lockdown loneliness has got to her because I thought she was better than this.

He sounds like he's got it good.

She needs an intervention for sure.

Ergh, i like never PM 'influencers', but I have felt to do so on this occasion as I find her more likeable.

I know she reads here though as she's mentioned as such in her stories, so hopefully she'll she'll wise up.

Last edited:
She wasn't single very long was she cos she was with her ex boyfriend back in the first lockdown.

She probably needs a good few months out of lockdown to figure herself out before jumping into something else.

She wasn't single very long was she cos she was with her ex boyfriend back in the first lockdown.

She probably needs a good few months out of lockdown to figure herself out before jumping into something else.
Yeah very true, wonder what happened there as thought they seemed cute!

I know she reads here though as she's mentioned as such in her stories, so hopefully she'll she'll wise up.
Does she!!! Well then, Mol hun if you’re reading – you need to get back on the apps stat, find yourself a pair and a spare so if you’re pied by this one you’re covered!!! (you’re welcome xo)

Yeah very true, wonder what happened there as thought they seemed cute!

Does she!!! Well then, Mol hun if you’re reading – you need to get back on the apps stat, find yourself a pair and a spare so if you’re pied by this one you’re covered!!! (you’re welcome xo)
Are you Mollie?

• Haha
Genuinely don't understand the need for influencers to post naked photos of themselves on IWD?!

Genuinely don't understand the need for influencers to post naked photos of themselves on IWD?!
Don’t get this either. Also found her harping on about being on her own in lockdown and learning to be her own best friend odd when only a couple of weeks ago she was practically crying her boyfriend who isn’t her boyfriend didn’t want to spend every weekend with her.

I want to know how she manages to get those angles to look slim when taking the nudes 😂 not that I would ever send them to anyone or even take the photo to begin with 🙈