Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know how she manages to get those angles to look slim when taking the nudes 😂 not that I would ever send them to anyone or even take the photo to begin with 🙈
I know!!!! I’m a 12-14 and look bigger than her in everything she posts! I’m 5ft6 so not that short either!

Reactions: 2
Don’t get this either. Also found her harping on about being on her own in lockdown and learning to be her own best friend odd when only a couple of weeks ago she was practically crying her boyfriend who isn’t her boyfriend didn’t want to spend every weekend with her.
The reel she shared about doing lockdown alone (I mean she's obvs not counting all the months she spent living with her ex boyfriend over the summer and then all the weekends she's been with her new man etc but ok 🙄) ... that would have been a better IWD post than just posting a naked picture. I don't understand why some women's heads automatically go to "I'll take my clothes off" when celebrating womanhood. Vapid.

Reactions: 1
I usually like her style but the jumper and skirt she’s sporting tonight looks awful! Also didn’t understand why a Lacy bra pic was needed to advertise a razor?

It’s not even as if she is getting regular shags because told her he didn’t want to see her every weekend. 😐
I thought this! Seems a bit needy to be honest and he doesn’t come across to at interested! I’ve stopped following her recently as she was getting on my nerves! I’m all for all female confidence and empowerment but there’s something quite arrogant about her which I don’t warm too!

Reactions: 3
I really enjoyed her try on hauls and that she's not into talking about herself negatively when it comes to clothes etc. However, I'm always struck by her Instagram stories and how big her head is? I can't tell if it's that or she just as a moon face, but it's something I never see in her Youtube vids.
I feel super catty lol but it's always the first thing that strikes me when I see her on stories

• Haha
I really enjoyed her try on hauls and that she's not into talking about herself negatively when it comes to clothes etc. However, I'm always struck by her Instagram stories and how big her head is? I can't tell if it's that or she just as a moon face, but it's something I never see in her Youtube vids.
I feel super catty lol but it's always the first thing that strikes me when I see her on stories
She’s either got a massive head or really fat cheeks. She’s not ugly though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Adam split with Molly.

We hate to say i told you so but...

Molly was gushing over this guy a few days ago when he went to visit his family but didn’t invite her... yet from what we knew of him, he didn’t seem so into her and she was into him.

I knew when things started to open up more things would change. This guy was getting laid, meals cooked for him and some company during what some felt to be a lonely time and now things are opening up more he’s done.

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I actually really like Mollie but at the same time have often shared feelings of what’s been said on here. But I genuinely feel really sorry for her

Surprise surprise Adam dumped her as soon as restrictions started to ease. I do feel sorry for her but also she couldn’t see the wood for the trees 😬 so was it him she was out with yesterday? And then he dumped her? Or was she out with someone else and then he’s dumped her later?

Not shocked at all. We all said that he was using her while in lockdown and as soon as real life resumed she'd be binned off. I do feel sorry for her though. Heartbreak is the worst.