Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here but came from GuruGossip :) Hey y’all. Been looking for a thread on this for ages and so glad I found one.

Don’t think Ben is ‘Adam’. The timing doesn’t line up??? But I do also Remember not too long ago someone was thirsting after him on some video and he said he’s only focusing on himself for a long time and not into dating. He was always a model though.

Reactions: 2
Godddd I used to REALLY like her but she’s almost unbearable now. Think I’m going to have to unfollow.

Godddd I used to REALLY like her but she’s almost unbearable now. Think I’m going to have to unfollow.
I still really love her body confidence chat video, and actually go back to it occasionally when I need a bit of a confidence boost! But totally agree that lately she's become totally insufferable and waaaayyyy too full of herself. There's a difference between confident and arrogant and she's crossed that line for me in a really off-putting and unrelatable way. Also soooo many ads at the moment which immediately puts me off any influencer.

Reactions: 4
Lol I’m 36 & cannot expect to buy booze from supermarket without ID I get turned away so often. Big whoop!

Reactions: 1
Lol I’m 36 & cannot expect to buy booze from supermarket without ID I get turned away so often. Big whoop!
I’m the same age and I get it too 👶🏻

Also, I have 2 of those wonderbra strapless bras in different sizes with the metal scaffolding in them and they are crap!! I bought them when they came out probably more than 10 years ago and can’t seem to part with them despite never wearing it 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 can never seem to find a decent strapless bra, tbh.

Not sure anyone is looking at her mask ! Those hairy slugs she currently sporting are horrific!

Is it just me or is she becoming really obnoxious?

Not sure anyone is looking at her mask ! Those hairy slugs she currently sporting are horrific!

Is it just me or is she becoming really obnoxious?
Agree. I unfollowed her last night as I just find her so smug. Will just watch her YouTube vids whenever she decided to upload, but she's so annoying on Insta. It's like she's finally got the fame she wanted and is just loving it!

Agree. I unfollowed her last night as I just find her so smug. Will just watch her YouTube vids whenever she decided to upload, but she's so annoying on Insta. It's like she's finally got the fame she wanted and is just loving it!
Glad it's not just me! I'm finding the weird sarky smirky posts very odd and really not as funny as she thinks she is !

Reactions: 2
I actually found mollie through Ben. Def got vibes from that dinner that they had together that it was not their first rodeo. I’ve really liked her so far but this Adam drama is so odd.

Did she absolutely have to zoom right in on her crotch in those leggings?
Similar to the zoom in of her hard nipples yesterday! Unnecessary ! Shame really because I used to think compared to a lot of her clique she was one of the more classy!

I had a feeling “Adam” would be lanky and gangly and when she said he was a combo of Peter crouch and some other footballer, I was like, I knew it!

Anyone else cringe when she answered about what happened with Adam?

“had a chat, he was out, I left, silence for a week, he admitted he’s in love with me” 💁🏼‍♀️

So if he was in love with you why did he go a whole week without a word 😂😂😂😂

If I was in love with someone and it ended the way it seemed to with them I’d have been sorting it the next morning not a week later!