Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed out loud at her calling the fake leather skirt and trousers on her stories “vegan”. Ok, yes they are, but why not “faux leather” “pleather”???!

Reactions: 1
She’s coming across a tad needy in her stories. Her bf doesn’t HAVE to spend every weekend with her
I feel sorry for him that he’s getting his laundry aires to thousands of people. I know we don’t know who he is but he’s still a person somewhere and I wouldn’t be happy about it

I feel sorry for him that he’s getting his laundry aires to thousands of people. I know we don’t know who he is but he’s still a person somewhere and I wouldn’t be happy about it
So passive aggressive. I’m sure she has said previously that his friends watch her stories, so it will get back to him.

7A9A62EC-A33A-4253-9A2A-9DB658B84C37.png

She needs to get a grip.

I don't begrudge anyone wanting companionship during this time but one thing that drew me to Mollie is her confidence during her periods of singleness.

She says that he never looks on her social media but he will. 100%. She knows that too.

So passive aggressive. I’m sure she has said previously that his friends watch her stories, so it will get back to him.

View attachment 423217
My eyes rolled so far back in my head at this. She’s had one weekend alone. Some people have lived alone through this pandemic and she’s moaning about waking without her boyfriend for one morning. Sad. I feel like as with most of these influencers, the more popular they are and the more of a following they get, they start to lose the attributes that initially draw you to them in the first place because they get too big for their boots. Mollie is kinda heading that way...

I'm confused have they split or not?
I took it to mean he was finding it a bit mundane to be seeing her every weekend like a routine and he wanted to be a bit more spontaneous, but it all seems to being made far more dramatic than it needs to be 😴

Reactions: 2
I haven’t listened to any of her talking stories lately... Are we to assume they’ve split up? Didn’t notice any boyfriend related valentines posts just a lot of her in her underwear...

I haven’t listened to any of her talking stories lately... Are we to assume they’ve split up? Didn’t notice any boyfriend related valentines posts just a lot of her in her underwear...
They spent Sunday together but he doesn’t believe in Valentine’s Day (or something along those lines)