Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. This post is so embarrassing. She really has no world/real life skills to request this in this way. Cringing at the way she carries herself.
And these giver of freebies that she doesn't want know her address how ?? In her head she's clearly a zeleb !

She's soo odd !

Reactions: 2
I can't even hate watch her anymore. The CONSTANT bangs chat. duck off it's a hairstyle not a personality trait

Reactions: 4
Just bloody say thank you and leave it at that. If they were trying to poach you, I’m sure they wouldn’t do it via an instagram comment

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This girl is hideous seriously she is a tiny dot in the online world and she is hardly heather graham. She needs to get control of this arrogance that she tries to disguise as humour because she’s not it! I actually can’t stand her and I get the feeling other people around her can’t either. You’re NOT funny!!!!! You are so cringe. Whoever did her hair didn’t shape the fringe to the rest of her head confirming to all of us that yes, she is a bell end.

Reactions: 3
Did GHD invite an A list and a B list to this event. There is Mollie and some other girls who
I don’t recognise and the I saw Suzie (hello October) at wilderness for GHD too but she isn’t in this video?