Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was he talking to her? Poor girl
We’ve totally took over this Mollie thread by talking about a gaslighting snake 😂
YES I’ve seen the messages where he would use his life dramas as a shield to deflect away from any confrontation or question then say he needs to be on his own when in reality he was playing girls from everywhere.
He really fucked up my girls head with the lies. I’ve never seen anything like it
literally he was talking to her up until 4 weeks ago hahaha what even !! I’m not laughing at the situation I am just so shocked man! How can someone even do this with a straight face. He legit told her too that he wanted to be alone cause he needs to sort stuff outfor himself ! He gas lit her into believing he was so into her and even like made her feel like she had put that on him ! Wahhhhh I am so sorry for your friend. Because I know my friend was suffering big time. Like she thought she was going insane. Also sorry for taking the thread over but man this is juice you can’t ignore !!

literally he was talking to her up until 4 weeks ago hahaha what even !! I’m not laughing at the situation I am just so shocked man! How can someone even do this with a straight face. He legit told her too that he wanted to be alone cause he needs to sort stuff outfor himself ! He gas lit her into believing he was so into her and even like made her feel like she had put that on him ! Wahhhhh I am so sorry for your friend. Because I know my friend was suffering big time. Like she thought she was going insane. Also sorry for taking the thread over but man this is juice you can’t ignore !!
This really is juice AND a snake you cannot ignore - sorry Mollie fans.
If she’s from the US, he more than likely pursued for the trip out there like he promised another woman who’s high profile back in April that he’d fly out when borders open and planned a holiday with her. I’m convinced he played the whole Alex thing for a visa too.
I have been picking up pieces because his lies have hurt so many. He even made comments that it was all in her head and mentally unwell when he sits there on his platform promoting mental health 🤯 MINDBLOWN. Then makes out he’s the victim in it all 😂 he was probable chatting to your friend the same time he was laying in a bed with mine.

He’s not even anything special… or is it just me that thinks that?!
I think as a narc, he is very good at telling a woman what they want to hear and befriending them

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This really is juice AND a snake you cannot ignore - sorry Mollie fans.
If she’s from the US, he more than likely pursued for the trip out there like he promised another woman who’s high profile back in April that he’d fly out when borders open and planned a holiday with her. I’m convinced he played the whole Alex thing for a visa too.
I have been picking up pieces because his lies have hurt so many. He even made comments that it was all in her head and mentally unwell when he sits there on his platform promoting mental health 🤯 MINDBLOWN. Then makes out he’s the victim in it all 😂 he was probable chatting to your friend the same time he was laying in a bed with mine.

I think as a narc, he is very good at telling a woman what they want to hear and befriending them
oh my god. Man is there a way we can link up on this stuff outside this forum in a safe way because I have a lot more stuff to share and some of it can’t be said here for my friends sake

He is 100% a narc and I’ve also been picking up pieces for my friend

I've no idea who this man is aside from I saw Mollie out with him when she wanted to make "Adam" jealous... 😬

Reactions: 2
Her hair is bloody awful, looks so messy, she also said on stories that she doesn't brush her hair in between washes.. Yeah Mollie.. We know 🤣

Reactions: 3
for once, can’t she just tell a follower where something she’s wearing is from instead of telling them to look at her like to know. Grabby witch.

• Heart
If you go to Sarah Ashcroft's latest Ibiza vlog, pause at 6.25 and you'll spot a wild Mollie with her bf 'Adam'

I can categorically state, that without a shred of doubt or uncertainty, her deep throating a vegan magnum ( #ad #sometimesshesavegan ) is the content no one ever wants or needs to see !

She is becoming increasingly more pointless and annoying!!