Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go to Sarah Ashcroft's latest Ibiza vlog, pause at 6.25 and you'll spot a wild Mollie with her bf 'Adam'
She was practically giddy to direct people to this on her stories. From what she said you’d think it’d have actually been his face we saw, we’ve already seen the back of his head on your stories mollie 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She was practically giddy to direct people to this on her stories. From what she said you’d think it’d have actually been his face we saw, we’ve already seen the back of his head on your stories mollie 😴
Exactly what I thought! She's soo desperate to reveal him ' accidentally!'

Reactions: 1
omg what a great spot!
She mentioned it on a story and said this person who I’ve been trying to hide his identity is out there now. Like she’s a big celebrity that has been exposed. Calm down love, the back of his head is hardly exposed. She’s so full of herself

View attachment 673887

For anyone that can't be arsed to go watch the vlog 🤣
Sorry but she looks like a middle aged lush. She really does work her angles in other photos

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my lord her faces in the recent question about tan why so dramatic ?!?!? I think she’s def put weight on but then she’s a plus size model so surely that’s ok?!?

Reactions: 1
God how boring is she, though? Bangs this, bangs that, shut up, shut up, SHUT UPPPPPPPP!

• Haha
She is talking about bin men called her a fat witch today. And saying she is not her weight etc. But she goes on about it too much I do think she is insecure and it does bother her massively. Her actions and words don’t match.

Look outs she’s on the fanny cream advertising now. Dildo’s, canastan moisturing cream for dry vajayjays and underwear. I thinks she may be pigeonholed now 😂

Her new 70s look is not working for her. She looks like she's going to a fancy dress party

• Heart