Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her Ibiza pictures have really shown how much she relies on good angles and lighting for 99% of her photos.

Reactions: 5
Her bangs weren't great before she hacked into them but now she's a walking mushroom. They did not need to be any chunkier. 🙈 You can tell she regrets them.

She was on a live a few weeks back asking everyone if she should get them cut in and people were giving her solid advice against them and she was so arrogant with her responses - like why ask if you know better and are going to get them anyway.

Also how much did she rip off Matilda Djerfs look in Ibiza with the shirt and shorts co ords etc.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think ‘Adam’ is Ben James
I do know that Ben is a serial cheat though and messages multiple women while in relationships. My friend knows a girl he was in a relationship with and he was messaging other women behind her back. Continuously gaslit her and made her feel worthless. Always says he’s ‘not on dating sites’ and ‘not dating’ but I guarantee he is playing off women everywhere for his own gain. SMH.
For real I’m always in on calling out smug influencers but in Ben’s case I know for a fact it’s not what it seemed like. I also have friends who know the girl you’re probably talking about (she’s also quite well known after all) and it was complex AF.

I don’t follow the guy or have any personal feelings towards him but I know that some stuff has been really falsely leaked out and stuff. He’s been single since that chick too.

Also I hadn’t checked here in so long and totally missed everyone’s feedback on the hols !! I thought no one was talking about it because I didn’t get notifications! But man I’m on the same page. Back in town and what’s with the smug thing around people knowing or not knowing about it you’re back yet or not? Is that some prize?? 🤣

Reactions: 1
For real I’m always in on calling out smug influencers but in Ben’s case I know for a fact it’s not what it seemed like. I also have friends who know the girl you’re probably talking about (she’s also quite well known after all) and it was complex AF.

I don’t follow the guy or have any personal feelings towards him but I know that some stuff has been really falsely leaked out and stuff. He’s been single since that chick too.

Also I hadn’t checked here in so long and totally missed everyone’s feedback on the hols !! I thought no one was talking about it because I didn’t get notifications! But man I’m on the same page. Back in town and what’s with the smug thing around people knowing or not knowing about it you’re back yet or not? Is that some prize?? 🤣
Spill the bloody tea on the girl you’re talking about! 😬

Spill the bloody tea on the girl you’re talking about! 😬
The tea has dune been spilt !! Her name is Alex Michael May. She’s an influencer from LA. One of the popular plus size girls. She posted a lot about their break up on her Tiktold and stuff but it’s all one sided right…! They dated a while ago and it was messy all over from what I know from friends in LA. Like she was shady too at times. So that’s the influencer world I think !!

• Wow

He hasn’t been single since he was with her who is well known. He was with a friend of a friend of mine after, hence the ‘was’ because she found out he was pursuing other women behind her back too 😒

He hasn’t been single since he was with her who is well known. He was with a friend of a friend of mine after, hence the ‘was’ because she found out he was pursuing other women behind her back too 😒
Damn ! Around when was this? I’ve got to tell my friends to get their story straight then !!

Yah don’t think so - was your friend based in the UK? Mine isn’t. She’s in the US
Yes. She’s in UK. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has many he’s pursuing. I think he knew she was cottoning on to it and would gaslight her constantly in panic. He’s dangerous 🐍

Yes. She’s in UK. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has many he’s pursuing. I think he knew she was cottoning on to it and would gaslight her constantly in panic. He’s dangerous 🐍
Man I’m sorry I came on hot here with my outdated knowledge !!

this is actually insane. What an absolute snake. Poor girl. Poor everyone he messed with. This kinda thing really leaves a scar on people.

Man I’m sorry I came on hot here with my outdated knowledge !!

this is actually insane. What an absolute snake. Poor girl. Poor everyone he messed with. This kinda thing really leaves a scar on people.
Yep. He really fucks with women’s heads. I know he would tell her not to comment or like anything on his page 🚩 He’s a dodgy snake 😂🐍 I’ve seen the amount of lies told from one girl to another, it’s wild 🤯

• Wow
Yep. He really fucks with women’s heads. I know he would tell her not to comment or like anything on his page 🚩 He’s a dodgy snake 😂🐍 I’ve seen the amount of lies told from one girl to another, it’s wild 🤯
Okay so I just messaged my friend too and he was literally saying the same stuff to her! NO JOKE. Like proper the same stuff. He would also panic and gas light her ifshe caught on and make it like stuff was going onin his life that wasn’t related to them. MANNNNNN. What a messs of a person.I feel so so bad for these women. Cause for reals. How do you even do this to someone unless your a sociopath

Okay so I just messaged my friend too and he was literally saying the same stuff to her! NO JOKE. Like proper the same stuff. He would also panic and gas light her ifshe caught on and make it like stuff was going onin his life that wasn’t related to them. MANNNNNN. What a messs of a person.I feel so so bad for these women. Cause for reals. How do you even do this to someone unless your a sociopath
When was he talking to her? Poor girl
We’ve totally took over this Mollie thread by talking about a gaslighting snake 😂
YES I’ve seen the messages where he would use his life dramas as a shield to deflect away from any confrontation or question then say he needs to be on his own when in reality he was playing girls from everywhere.
He really fucked up my girls head with the lies. I’ve never seen anything like it