Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh don’t get me wrong guys - I’ve seen the contortion from side on and in the michelle keegan very video and the wunderbra shoot but it just makes me question so much 😂 I’m a 16 and don’t look like that hahhaa

Reactions: 1
How bloody smug is she though. She thinks she's the ✨ mAiN cHaRaCtEr ✨ but what main character spends the majority of her life lying in bed eating vegan ready meals. She doesn't do much else or have any other content apart from the odd dog picture and the bloody GHD rise. Get off TikTok mollie, you're not one of the cool girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How bloody smug is she though. She thinks she's the ✨ mAiN cHaRaCtEr ✨ but what main character spends the majority of her life lying in bed eating vegan ready meals. She doesn't do much else or have any other content apart from the odd dog picture and the bloody GHD rise. Get off TikTok mollie, you're not one of the cool girls.
Don't forget all the Charlotte Tilbury hauls 😴😴

Sorry, no, her hair is AWFUL. When she said, "When you have your fringe DONE, you can get away with the rest of your hair being messy and textured..." I snorted :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No you can't Mollie, it looks so bad 🥴

• Haha
I can’t stand her smugness. Sorry but the hair looks bad. She has no jaw line to pull it off her head is the shape of a bean. She really wants to be part of the cool gang, she’s not and the way she talks sounds so fake she’s obsessed with trying to make out like she is privileged. She’s an absolute fake. Also you forgot the sex toys ads, that’s an exciting opportunity for her which is bound to draw in the high end sponsorships she clearly wants 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t stand her smugness. Sorry but the hair looks bad. She has no jaw line to pull it off her head is the shape of a bean. She really wants to be part of the cool gang, she’s not and the way she talks sounds so fake she’s obsessed with trying to make out like she is privileged. She’s an absolute fake. Also you forgot the sex toys ads, that’s an exciting opportunity for her which is bound to draw in the high end sponsorships she clearly wants 🙄
I too find her irritating and smug but to be fair she actually has had a privileged life (she grew up in a £3M mansion) her mother is Beverley Craven (singer/songwriter) and I think her dad is also in the music industry. I wouldn’t be surprised if they fund part of her life.

I too find her irritating and smug but to be fair she actually has had a privileged life (she grew up in a £3M mansion) her mother is Beverley Craven (singer/songwriter) and I think her dad is also in the music industry. I wouldn’t be surprised if they fund part of her life.
Omg I knew she was privileged because you can just tell by the way she acts.
But the story about her mum walking out on her and her sisters. Thanks for sharing because I did not know she came from that kind of background, never heard of her mum or dad before.

Omg I knew she was privileged because you can just tell by the way she acts.
But the story about her mum walking out on her and her sisters. Thanks for sharing because I did not know she came from that kind of background, never heard of her mum or dad before.
Yeah the mum had a huge hit in the 90’s “Promise Me” (I’m old enough to remember 😂). She does sound quite selfish walking out but I guess you never know what else is going on to reach that decision. She’s had a couple of cancer bouts so not an easy ride. Her dad is a lyricist.

• Heart
I know, I remember she talked about it in her Q&A about her mum and going to private school etc etc. I think what I meant is that she wants to act east London cool kid but she comes across desperate. The way she goes on about only having blonde friends it’s embarrassing, what aid she 14? I once asked her in a Instagram Q&A - ask me anything posts How do you live in East London and not have a diverse mix of friends? She seems to only hang with her dog, that guy or school friends. I think it’s odd (btw she-didn’t answer that one)

She mentioned once that she was the popular girl in school and I think she has carried this attitude into her adult life, that mean girl, trying to be independent but really is incredibly insecure, insincere and wants to liked the same was she was in school days. Just the way she speaks smells of that wanting to keep everything the same. She wouldn’t be out of place in that crappy 2000 film version of St Trinians 😂
Let’s be honest, she was probably popular in school
Because of what her mum does for a living - in some way some notoriety that they are friends with someone with a “famous” mum. I sound harsh, I went to private school and encountered characters like this, (I know they are in every school) they always want to be center of attention.

Her story today with her hair reminded me of Tiffany from Big Brother when she was talking about Gemma Collins in the diary room. “Someone somewhere told you that you were fly and you ran with it”. She needs to pipe down. Margo Robbie you ain’t.

Reactions: 5
I’ve mentioned this before, the fact her and her blonde friends called themselves the Barbies because they were all blonde. 🙄 major eye roll.
Who gives a shiny tit if you were popular at school when your reach your 30s?! 😂 I definitely don’t.

Reactions: 4
The hair cut is not working for her. It’s aged her about 15 years. Increase the shape of her bean head. She looks like a wench or like she about to belt out “master of the ‘Ouse” 😆
A892A31B-472E-4C8C-B7B7-03FC937F60CE.png

• Haha
I know, I remember she talked about it in her Q&A about her mum and going to private school etc etc. I think what I meant is that she wants to act east London cool kid but she comes across desperate. The way she goes on about only having blonde friends it’s embarrassing, what aid she 14? I once asked her in a Instagram Q&A - ask me anything posts How do you live in East London and not have a diverse mix of friends? She seems to only hang with her dog, that guy or school friends. I think it’s odd (btw she-didn’t answer that one)

She mentioned once that she was the popular girl in school and I think she has carried this attitude into her adult life, that mean girl, trying to be independent but really is incredibly insecure, insincere and wants to liked the same was she was in school days. Just the way she speaks smells of that wanting to keep everything the same. She wouldn’t be out of place in that crappy 2000 film version of St Trinians 😂
Let’s be honest, she was probably popular in school
Because of what her mum does for a living - in some way some notoriety that they are friends with someone with a “famous” mum. I sound harsh, I went to private school and encountered characters like this, (I know they are in every school) they always want to be center of attention.

Her story today with her hair reminded me of Tiffany from Big Brother when she was talking about Gemma Collins in the diary room. “Someone somewhere told you that you were fly and you ran with it”. She needs to pipe down. Margo Robbie you ain’t.
Did she say this? I’m friends with someone who knows her, it’s not true - she went to the local high school and wasn’t particularly popular.

What a sad existence when she can't even go on holiday ( I'm guessing it's with the new boyfriend from her not subtle glimpses of him she keeps doing ) and just be in the moment! All those stories with affiliate links added to cash in, what a sad grabby life she leads !