MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree her passion shines through when she talks about her work. I’ve started following her gas&air account it’s reslly lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The constant trips to the tip are mind boggling. How much waste do they create????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her job is online influencing and selling tit, if she really liked being a midwife she wouldn't just be doing it the very minimum she can.

She didn't even pay for the party bags for the twins birthday party, was happy to just take gifts from a small company. She has no place talking about going plastic free and consuming less with all she's done!

Reactions: 8
Her job is online influencing and selling tit, if she really liked being a midwife she wouldn't just be doing it the very minimum she can.

She didn't even pay for the party bags for the twins birthday party, was happy to just take gifts from a small company. She has no place talking about going plastic free and consuming less with all she's done!
I was just about to say about the party bags. She has only just put that they were gifted, but took a week to post about the small brand who kindly sent them to her in exchange for promotion! It's been nearly a week since the party, quick to take but slow to do her end of the bargain.

Reactions: 1
I was just about to say about the party bags. She has only just put that they were gifted, but took a week to post about the small brand who kindly sent them to her in exchange for promotion! It's been nearly a week since the party, quick to take but slow to do her end of the bargain.
I clicked on the link and low and behold they now have 3400+ followers, when she put the story up they were on 1100+. These ‘gifts’ are worthwhile. That is very slack of her. The party was ages ago. And how could you hand out party bags sent for free? I’d feel like a twit. They have loads of money. Ok getting 2 for the twins to have a look, maybe but for a good price, but to dish them out when they were freebies. I hate this attitude to small businesses and people.

Reactions: 2
There are hospitals closer to where she lives surely?!

So much of their lifestyle is almost hidden out of embarrassment of being too wealthy, I know the girls go to Private school as I recognised a few inches of school uniform in a post. They have a nanny, but only recall her mentioning it once.
As I wrote earlier their annual tax bill for Gas and Air in 2018 was £68k, that does not include Simons £80-100K salary I looked him up on LinkedIn. Her one day a week Midwife Job will pay for the train / Uber and her M@S lunch. When it comes to so much # gifted stuff I.e the car,kitchen, most household purchases, holidays, where does it stand with H.M.R.C? Doing their P@L sheets will not be normal,they don’t have normal expenditures as so much is free!
I think the reason there is so much venom for them aside from FOD being a total twit is they have not verbally apprehended their ‘fame’ and success.When she had her kitchen ‘reno’ the images of her Ocado stocked pantry was enough to make anyone feel a twinge of jealousy,the utility room is more expensive than most people’s whole kitchens.
I had to unfollow them a while ago as the smugness and her woes of making her new 7 bedroom dream property got too much.
I said in a previous post MOD is head girl with a shiny Prefect badge engraved with ‘Gucci’ on the back,I feel she will stay top of tier in the insta Mums until they all grow up and the time comes for them all to leave home and get a proper job!

Reactions: 13
There are hospitals closer to where she lives surely?!
She gets to deliver all h
The constant trips to the tip are mind boggling. How much waste do they create????
The tip trips is for all the packaging from the ‘Gifts’ imagine how many small businesses send them their whole range, hoping that it will appear in her stories and tagged! I am guessing a lot!

So much of their lifestyle is almost hidden out of embarrassment of being too wealthy, I know the girls go to Private school as I recognised a few inches of school uniform in a post. They have a nanny, but only recall her mentioning it once.
As I wrote earlier their annual tax bill for Gas and Air in 2018 was £68k, that does not include Simons £80-100K salary I looked him up on LinkedIn. Her one day a week Midwife Job will pay for the train / Uber and her M@S lunch. When it comes to so much # gifted stuff I.e the car,kitchen, most household purchases, holidays, where does it stand with H.M.R.C? Doing their P@L sheets will not be normal,they don’t have normal expenditures as so much is free!
I think the reason there is so much venom for them aside from FOD being a total twit is they have not verbally apprehended their ‘fame’ and success.When she had her kitchen ‘reno’ the images of her Ocado stocked pantry was enough to make anyone feel a twinge of jealousy,the utility room is more expensive than most people’s whole kitchens.
I had to unfollow them a while ago as the smugness and her woes of making her new 7 bedroom dream property got too much.
I said in a previous post MOD is head girl with a shiny Prefect badge engraved with ‘Gucci’ on the back,I feel she will stay top of tier in the insta Mums until they all grow up and the time comes for them all to leave home and get a proper job!
If they've got a nanny why did they have to hire someone for the day when the twins had chicken pox?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Totally agree. In the beginning they were fairly normal, well off but normal. Now they are super wealthy off the back of Instagram and shady non-disclosed deals. I don’t think they have a nanny now, they did in London. When they moved they put the girls in private school (good long days) and the twins in nursery 4 days (although from stories it seems this has dropped to 3) hence why they paid for an emergency nanny during the pox so they could work. I remember in the first online accounts they made £94k on top in an 8 month period. That’s aside from freebies. So much of what they have is free.
When her paint spilt, she got sent new paint from another company with kitkats to sooth her poor battered self from the trauma.
I kind of like her and then she posts something so outrageous I just shake my head. The £150 pyjamas as a treat when a twin was in hospital. And all these people defending that it was normal. Normal?
They’ve gone from a nice house and jobs in London at state school with a nanny as childcare for 4 was crazy while she worked (2 shifts back then) and he was at work. Now their life is so different but she’s the most entitled woman I’ve ever come across! Not grateful for any of it, never acknowledged that people following her has got her this life.
At least she’s stopped over sharing. He hasn’t though.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree. In the beginning they were fairly normal, well off but normal. Now they are super wealthy off the back of Instagram and shady non-disclosed deals. I don’t think they have a nanny now, they did in London. When they moved they put the girls in private school (good long days) and the twins in nursery 4 days (although from stories it seems this has dropped to 3) hence why they paid for an emergency nanny during the pox so they could work. I remember in the first online accounts they made £94k on top in an 8 month period. That’s aside from freebies. So much of what they have is free.
When her paint spilt, she got sent new paint from another company with kitkats to sooth her poor battered self from the trauma.
I kind of like her and then she posts something so outrageous I just shake my head. The £150 pyjamas as a treat when a twin was in hospital. And all these people defending that it was normal. Normal?
They’ve gone from a nice house and jobs in London at state school with a nanny as childcare for 4 was crazy while she worked (2 shifts back then) and he was at work. Now their life is so different but she’s the most entitled woman I’ve ever come across! Not grateful for any of it, never acknowledged that people following her has got her this life.
At least she’s stopped over sharing. He hasn’t though.
£150?! I feel guilty spending £15 on jammies! ??

Reactions: 6
If they've got a nanny why did they have to hire someone for the day when the twins had chicken pox?
Maybe they just had one when they lived in London. I do remember her slipping when Insta stories became a thing and she said ‘our Nanny’ ? The thing is a lot of Instagram is make believe,we are just sold a lifestyle who knows what or who they really are?

Reactions: 4
Maybe they just had one when they lived in London. I do remember her slipping when Insta stories became a thing and she said ‘our Nanny’ ? The thing is a lot of Instagram is make believe,we are just sold a lifestyle who knows what or who they really are?
There definitely was a nanny in London because she slagged her off on instastories for being late once

• Haha
There definitely was a nanny in London because she slagged her off on instastories for being late once
He was complaining they couldn’t afford nursery for the twins as it was so expensive plus after school clubs, so they got a nanny from an agency as it worked out cheaper than all the other child care put together. But now having moaned about that cost 18 months ago they are now paying 2 x private school fees and nursery ? I think I might quite like the Instagram pay packet!

Reactions: 2
I clicked on the link and low and behold they now have 3400+ followers, when she put the story up they were on 1100+. These ‘gifts’ are worthwhile. That is very slack of her. The party was ages ago. And how could you hand out party bags sent for free? I’d feel like a twit. They have loads of money. Ok getting 2 for the twins to have a look, maybe but for a good price, but to dish them out when they were freebies. I hate this attitude to small businesses and people.
It frustrates me because she always goes on about supporting small businesses, she can support them without taking freebies from companies! They will have little profit and she digs into that and then acts like she is doing them a favour.

It frustrates me because she always goes on about supporting small businesses, she can support them without taking freebies from companies! They will have little profit and she digs into that and then acts like she is doing them a favour.
Which sadly, she kind of is. It’s just so grabby and vile.

Phone call with my mother this morning.
Mother: “I saw an advert for that best festival [she means Bestival]. Didn’t you go to that before? They have kids activities so you & [husband] could take the twins”
Me: “Not with MOD & FOD turning it into cringe fest!”
Mother: “What’s a FOD?”
Me: “I’ll think about it”

???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Which sadly, she kind of is. It’s just so grabby and vile.
If that company approached her and offered free party bags the profit they will have gained from her mentioning them will be bigger than her purchasing them in the first place. It’s much more lucrative for a small brand to work in this way. I’ve followed a few small businesses who have grown hugely because an influencer has mentioned them. It’s pretty smart for both parties involved don’t you think?

• Haha
If that company approached her and offered free party bags the profit they will have gained from her mentioning them will be bigger than her purchasing them in the first place. It’s much more lucrative for a small brand to work in this way. I’ve followed a few small businesses who have grown hugely because an influencer has mentioned them. It’s pretty smart for both parties involved don’t you think?
I absolutely agree, it's great for both parties. What I don't agree with is that it was such a delay for her to complete her part of the deal i.e. posting about them on Instagram. Almost as if the brand had to prompt her to do so.

I had to unfollow them both months ago they are a pair of t**ts in my opinion. Never known anyone moan so much they have a nanny, cleaner money is no worry what does she have moan about......no idea how the real world works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.