MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CadyHeron on the MN threads was just incapable of comprehending what someone had written, she would constantly read something and turn it on its head and accuse the poster of writing something completely different. Numerous people had to tell her to go back and re-read what was said. I could never work out if it was to deliberately derail the thread or if she just wasn't the brightest.
She was infuriating ?

Reactions: 2
CadyHeron on the MN threads was just incapable of comprehending what someone had written, she would constantly read something and turn it on its head and accuse the poster of writing something completely different. Numerous people had to tell her to go back and re-read what was said. I could never work out if it was to deliberately derail the thread or if she just wasn't the brightest.
I think it was the second one ? I think it was one of the only threads where posters paid her attention so she just kept coming back for more. She really got on my tits after a bit though. She just kept the threads going round and round in circles. They’d have probably died a death after the first one if wasn’t for her.

Reactions: 1
I think it was the second one ? I think it was one of the only threads where posters paid her attention so she just kept coming back for more. She really got on my tits after a bit though. She just kept the threads going round and round in circles. They’d have probably died a death after the first one if wasn’t for her.
Was she very clever or just bonkers?

Cady and Sophia would simply focus on one minor point and never let it go, their intent was to dominate and derail the thread through sheer bleeping monotony .

Reactions: 3
Kind of looking for them to pop up here!! Now they’ve been mentioned ?

• Haha
They wouldn’t last long here. The mods would give them the boot. Unlike mumsnet this site doesn’t have a vested interest in keeping influencers on side.

As I said on the cleaners thread, it also helped the less well known Instamums. There were so many who jumped on the bandwagon with posts about ‘those bullying witches’ at MN (that Natasha person springs to mind), in the hope that we’d mention them and they’d gain followers.
I wonder if she’s still sitting on that step by the way.
Oh my, I remember her. She totally tried to jumpin the bandwagon and attempted to start a hashtag about dear mumsnet or something equally crappy.

Sat on her step, designer bag strategically placed, staring off into the far distance.

Compete and utter twit. No one really joined the campaign and she showed herself. She used to do these god awful events where you went and sat in a circle and got a badge or pin or shouted at the sea or something.

• Haha
Sophia and candy were hellbent on derailing those threads and getting them deleted, mostly successfully.

I couldn’t believe that mumsnet deleted thread after thread because it “wasn’t in the spirit of mumsnet” because mod or whatever insta-mum being discussed wasn’t a celebrity and it hurt their feelings.

Sophia and candy were hellbent on derailing those threads and getting them deleted, mostly successfully.

I couldn’t believe that mumsnet deleted thread after thread because it “wasn’t in the spirit of mumsnet” because mod or whatever insta-mum being discussed wasn’t a celebrity and it hurt their feelings.
Because none of them could admit they were reality stars. God they’ll probably all get invited to do crap on tv and be even worse than they are now.MOFOD on strictly.

Oh my, I remember her. She totally tried to jumpin the bandwagon and attempted to start a hashtag about dear mumsnet or something equally crappy.

Sat on her step, designer bag strategically placed, staring off into the far distance.

Compete and utter twit. No one really joined the campaign and she showed herself. She used to do these god awful events where you went and sat in a circle and got a badge or pin or shouted at the sea or something.
Yep, she was just a girl sitting on some steps waiting for MN to apologise. And as MN never did, I assume she’s still sitting there. Didn’t it come out that she’s actually nicked the caption from someone else or something?

Yep, she was just a girl sitting on some steps waiting for MN to apologise. And as MN never did, I assume she’s still sitting there. Didn’t it come out that she’s actually nicked the caption from someone else or something?
She really is a massive tit, she fronts mental health campaigns ( no medical or professional training iirc but I’ll stand corrected) but according to those mumsnet threads has been a nasty twit in the past.

She fronts mental health campaigns and alongside this promotes ‘well being workshops’ where you pay a shed load of money and get a candle and a bookmark out of it.

In my 25 years of nursing I’ve yet to see anyone prescribed a scented candle ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's not surprising as Mumsnet just exists to sell data and do brand deals. They can't let anything affect their revenue. Like so many infuencers it's all crap that they are there to help people.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Reluctantly I think you are right @Yel. I thought they were a campaigning, crusading body but when I asked them who was protecting the victims of child exploitation, they were totally disinterested. I can't begin to imagine how gross it must be to be the the school aged daughters of these two. All the evidence about social media and mental health is coming out, advice about sharing your childrens' images online has been given but these two (and others like them) just continue shilling their children out for the next advertising deal. They can't pretend they don't know what they are doing, people are telling them all the time.
Are they intelligent - not in my opinion. Neither of them can write and they never have anything to say. Are they riding a wave? Absolutely, 100%.

Reactions: 6

Let’s not forget the fact she bullied someone off of the internet who was supposed to be her friend also...

Reactions: 4
What happened there? Must’ve missed that!
Natasha bullied a friend of her with a large following off of IG. She had MH problems. It’s was incredibly messy. MOD was involved too.

A few months later she’s sat on a step campaigning for anti bullying and women to hold up women. Bullshit.

I said so publicly on IG (on THAT Mod IG post) and MN and got a lot of attention for it, BUT, I did end up speaking to a few of the IG gang and made them aware and changed a few opinions, so I class it as a victory for the good guys [emoji23]

I detest bullying on all sides, instafamous or non instafamous.

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen her bullying too a couple of years ago someone else had written a baby book around the same time as she was bringing out her first book and she wrote who are you?Are you a midwife what knowledge do you have?? under some ones happy post about their book!! I actually couldn’t believe her attitude I screen shot it & thought yes she is a massive witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The dms to Laura Hesketh were vile. The bullying in stories she used to do which would create a pile on of her adoring followers was just disgusting. She really showed her true colours. That’s why she had her break. Came back with a new game plan. But you just know that inside she’s still the same witch.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.