MOD & FOD - Mother Of Daughters & Father Of Daughters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
??I’m still having an internal snigger at FoD’s tribute to Keith Flint , I think that’s one of the most cringe worthy stories I’ve ever seen on IG!
It was was amazing. The farrow paint in one of their several reception rooms, the obviously googled song titles ? , the big part of my life lie. Pretty grim the amount of people that jump on a rip bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was was amazing. The farrow paint in one of their several reception rooms, the obviously googled song titles ? , the big part of my life lie. Pretty grim the amount of people that jump on a rip bandwagon.
It was his inability to keep up with the pace of the song and poor old Pablo’s face? wondering what the duck he’d done to end up being the plaything of an overgrown tit for an owner!

Reactions: 2
Im
You seemed happy enough to call Emily Pink House "smug as duck", and trash Cash Carraway. Why take the moral high ground now?
I read quite a few of these threads. Cash directly tried to ruin a friend of mines life I cannot sit back and let that happen.

It was his inability to keep up with the pace of the song and poor old Pablo’s face wondering what the duck he’d done to end up being the plaything of an overgrown tit for an owner!
He was so out of time as he did the lip syncing in silence. twit on so many levels

So criticising mod is strictly off limits, but other people are fair game and you like joining in ?
I don’t know what that emoji means? I have a personal issue with Cash after what she put my friend through. I don’t have a personal issue with MOD so I guess I’m inpartial to her behaviour? Didn’t know there were such stringent rules to these threads

It was cady heron and Sophia lemon!

Reactions: 4
Ok yeah you're not mod, mod's too mod centric to support someone else like that ??
Tbh, I think MOD would come on under her own username unless she’s too chickenshit. I can’t see her hiding behind another username (although I could be wrong).
Besides there are always arselickers who desperately want to in with the instamummy brigade who will defend them to the death like Cady Heron and Sofia Lemon on the MN threads. Cady in particular was a peculiar brand of stupid. No matter how many times stuff was pointed out to her, she just couldn’t or wouldn’t get it. And then would say that she didn’t even follow MOD.

Reactions: 4
Allaboardtheallergybus was always very supportive of mod. Or impartial, however you want to describe it.

Tbh, I think MOD would come on under her own username unless she’s too chickenshit. I can’t see her hiding behind another username (although I could be wrong).
From mumsnet I think she would do both, start off in private then come on as herself. But think she's put off doing the latter again as it didn't work out for her

I generally dislike all instamums and vlogging families as they are mostly poorly skilled sales people and, more often that not, are an insult to intelligence, but I have said several times that MoD (and even FoD at times!) are more tolerable than the majority (particulary the Channel Mum guff)... So does that make me MoD in disguise?! ???

Alice J Talbot engaged on another thread didn’t work out too well for her. I don’t see the point of influencers coming on here it’s a thrash website after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.