MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Meghan saying, "My friends told me not to marry Harry" was shady, but calling your own husband a Class A twit on a public forum? Where is that Jeffree Star gif of him laughing?

Reactions: 15
Isnā€™t it funny how they all sniff at ā€˜that hate gossip siteā€™ yet theyā€™re all avidly reading right now šŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What I genuinely think happened was she came on here months ago to try to turn opinion round on herself. But it got addictive. I only joined Tattle myself last month to make one comment yet here I still am reading threads. Itā€™s addictive! I think she couldnā€™t help herself - utterly desperate to big herself up. The reposts ive seen where sheā€™s even dissing FOD, I genuinely think she did that to disguise herself so no one would continue thinking it was her. It was a supposed ideal cover. As part of her desperation to change public criticism of her she felt the need to diss other Instagram mums. Which is shocking really because over on her Instagram she has always harped on about women supporting women and trolls. The irony is astronomical because she goes on about trolls but she herself has trolled her fellow instamums on here. You canā€™t make it up. Do as I say not as I do. Tbh Iā€™d have respect regrown for her if she did a post on her gram saying sorry I got it so wrong I was a numpty, Iā€™ve learnt. Both MOD and FOD have been silent today I see. Scrambling to figure out how best to address this. Just admit you yourself were being unkind and I think people can and will forgive her.

Reactions: 24
Has she been thrown under the bus by another IG person .

Iā€™m nagging sorry but what was the timeline of her being hung out to dry ,it might be relevant .
#detectivedave
ā€œAliceā€ stopped posting mid March this year, but people were suspicious since Feb

Reactions: 4
so between march and now she had got away with it......so how come its come out now?

personally i don't think an apology would, or should, cut it.......they both just need to leave social media

Reactions: 5
so between march and now she had got away with it......so how come its come out now?

personally i don't think an apology would, or should, cut it.......they both just need to leave social media
Sheā€™ll probably do a post about trolls. Everybody on here is a troll remember according to her. The irony is excruciating when she herself has trolled her own mates.

Reactions: 2
Erm just like to say I ā€˜likedā€™ the comment for the ā€˜brown sandals in Holland partā€™ not the hungermama bit. I like hungermama (not rave like, but sheā€™s genuine and I like her and her 3 good things!)

Reactions: 5
Please, please stop. My sides are hurting from laughing! You have the temerity to accuse hungermama of oversharing, Gimmie? FFS I know exactly when you are on your period and I have seen your toddler using a potty. I have also read private texts which your eldest daughter sent to her Dad, foolishly assuming he would keep them private.

Pot. Kettle. Black. Or should that be Potty. Kettle. Black?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.