MOD & FOD #9 Gifted loot, pink jumpsuit, I like to pair it with a clumpy boot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tetyanawrites went in. Inpolife - I see has been offering support everywhere. Was she trolled or just upset she wasn’t !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she would take that angle. Predictable.
The thing is, it's clear that she was trying to defend herself by posting under a pseudonym here. What she has no excuse for is talking badly of others. She was trying to make herself look good and being rude about other people. Looking back on those posts, it really is quite pathetic to see just how desperate she is to continue the OD brand.
It's laughable. How anyone can respect her after this I don't know.

Reactions: 10
Who is DLAM? And MODs insta follower count seems to have increased by over 1000 people this avo which is gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg! Just raced over from the Sali Hughes thread as we're talking about it there - this is insane. Wtf is actually wrong with these people? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've joined Tattle just to find this thread! Amazing. Also amazed no one is saying anything. It's not libellous/slander if it's true, though you do have to prove it...

What I don’t understand is why is she confessing now? We have known about it since Feb/March when she was doxxed here, so why tell her instachums now? Is she being blackmailed?
Has she been thrown under the bus by another IG person .

I’m nagging sorry but what was the timeline of her being hung out to dry ,it might be relevant .
#detectivedave

MOD could always come out with a denial if it’s not her...at the moment her silence is speaking volumes.

Reactions: 4
Laura Hesketh must be feeling very smug today, Cult of Youth has just posted too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.