MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget to nip to Travis Perkins to pick up some clumpy work boots to complete the look!
You don’t even need to go to Travis Perkins for the hiking boot monstrosities anymore, M&S et al do them thanks to our Clem’s influencing powers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This, a million times this! It’s like ‘women support women’ I’m sorry I’m not going to blindly support someone based on their gender. Should we have supported Rose West? Myra Hindley? It makes my blood boil when I see people trot that line out.
I was recently told, as a WOC, it was my ‘duty’ to support ‘women of colour especially those who are mothers’.
No, I have no intention of supporting Shafilea Ahmed’s mother Farzana.
How about I support and champion decent people and step away from this nonsense!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like she has a new #gifted bed to go in the #gifted bedroom and with the #gifted floor and #gifted jumpsuit which hangs in the #gifted dressing room with the #gifted tiles in the bathroom with the #gifted fittings.
It would be easier to list the things in their house they aren’t trying to sell.

View attachment 52705
She’s missed the entire point! They weren’t throwing shade at her, it was at the horrendously overpriced, impractical, ugly boilersuit she was influencing (flogging) to all her followers to help her friend’s sales out. I mean, how awful of people to be offended by that, just rude rude trolls...shameful people. Funny how it’s trolling when it’s on the other foot.

Don’t patronise people with the tearing women down bullshit. I would tear anyone down if I feel they’re taking the piss out of me by flogging me expensive ugly clothes on the sly to line their or their mates pockets.

Reactions: 16
She’s missed the entire point! They weren’t throwing shade at her, it was at the horrendously overpriced, impractical, ugly boilersuit she was influencing (flogging) to all her followers to help her friend’s sales out. I mean, how awful of people to be offended by that, just rude rude trolls...shameful people. Funny how it’s trolling when it’s on the other foot.

Don’t patronise people with the tearing women down bullshit. I would tear anyone down if I feel they’re taking the piss out of me by flogging me expensive ugly clothes on the sly to line their or their mates pockets.
She didn’t miss the point, she’s well aware of the point. That’s why she did the dirty delete...got rid of the evidence so her sheep don’t clock on. Then puts a story up where she’s the victim in the hopes sheep will share it and she’ll get some new sheep flocking to her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She didn’t miss the point, she’s well aware of the point. That’s why she did the dirty delete...got rid of the evidence so her sheep don’t clock on. Then puts a story up where she’s the victim in the hopes sheep will share it and she’ll get some new sheep flocking to her
It’s like an insta double bluff - who knows what to believe, she’s so shady and manipulative!

Reactions: 7
*claps* yes to all of this. They know exactly what they are doing - new mums are a great demographic to exploit. And they dress it up as feminism. It's evil.

I would love to see an account like Estee Laundry where people can share their negative experiences of influencing culture. Like new mums who got into debt buying all the (#gifted) must-haves or ladies who got hate just for asking a dissenting question.
I couldn’t agree more with all of these points.
I would love an exposure website to really show the damage these influencers are causing. It makes me ill to see them targeting vulnerable women and selling it as feminist support.

That outfit is awful and costs nearly £150. If she had recommended a beautifully cut neutral dress that could be worn with trainers or heels to a multitude of events and was suitable for breast feeding, and could be machine washed...then maybe then could I support the product.

This post and then the deletion has really infuriated me, the post was bad enough but then the subsequent phrasing of supporting woman has really shown what an unaware pretentious ignorant imbecile she is.

Reactions: 13
Her deluded response- ‘I just wanted to celebrate and support my friend.’ Ever the saint Clemmie.
It’s like when she was reviewing holidays for us.
Why are we so ungrateful?

If she truly gave a tit about supporting women she would stop exploiting those she claims to care so much about. Pregnant women and new mums and her own daughters.

Reactions: 11
Just answered my own question , it’s not the same bed but pink and upholstered ; just like she asked for 😁

Reactions: 3
The Mr Greedy Jumpsuit is such a marvellous creation, I focus on it during my mid-dinner crystal meditation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The pink jumpsuit had me looking like a uterus, dont understand why you peasants were making such a fuss.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion : A pink jumpsuit, Clem doesn’t give a hoot, women throwing shade cos it’s free and she’s not paid.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think that “shade” is often used as a euphemism for opinion and influencers can not handle opinion of it differs from theirs.
What is wrong with respectfully giving your Differing opinion.
There is a culture of not saying anything of it isn’t kind or agreeable - keeping stum.
A lot of these instawankery as parents I wonder how that attitude comes into play of it was their children. How would they feel about someone remaining silent if a child was being bullied?

Reactions: 3
What I took particular dislike to, was her comment along the lines of
“If you don’t like it there are plenty of high street stores that sell them”

She’s implying that all the people that are criticising her are, infact, just too poor to afford it. No, it’s just absolutely hideous!

Reactions: 11
If I wanted to support my friend's business venture, I'd buy the bloody thing - I wouldn't expect a freebie. How is taking all the freebies, telling women on stat mat pay to buy a £140 boiler suit, and then shutting them down when they say it's too expensive/not flattering "women supporting other women". It's not. It's super privileged, posh, rich, white women with rich husbands in million pound houses, who've probably never faced the daily financial struggles of most familes and who still get half their stuff for free exploiting other women's vulnerability and closing down debate.

There's been several Instamums with these #gifted jumpsuits appearing in my feed these past few weeks. Yet DLAM kept jumping in the comments on MOD's post to say the price was so high because they're manufactured in the UK and the mark-up was small. Here's an idea: you could reduce the price point even further if you didn't hand out so many freebies to your sycophantic mates! Now that really would be women helping other women...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This, a million times this! It’s like ‘women support women’ I’m sorry I’m not going to blindly support someone based on their gender. Should we have supported Rose West? Myra Hindley? It makes my blood boil when I see people trot that line out.
I love this !!! I dont support woman because they are woman - i support anyone of any gender but not blindly just because we are of the same sex !! Once again Gimmie showed us her true colours - she is insipid and shallow . She has no content what so ever . She doesnt support woman unless they are in the same bracket as her - rich - husband with no balls because Slys are in her purse - over 500k followers . Piss off gimmie we see through you now

Reactions: 9
Supporting her friend, who is quite clearly also from a privileged, monied background. If Clemmie believes women should support women no matter what, 2 words.... Cash Carraway.

The ODs whole thing about the fact they have DAUGHTERS, GIRLS and LITTLE WOMEN really bothers me.
They’re humans.

All kids/ people are different. Focusing so much on the fact that they’re female (with VULVAS!!) is really the opposite of feminism. And a very old fashioned idea.

Plus the signs saying GIRLS - on the bathroom floor and the neon sign. They have shades of the strip club/ brothel about them. Kind of weird I’ve always thought

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.