MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really think it’s Anya, I think it was MOD, but maybe not her usual posting device (maybe she’s usually posts on Instagram on her phone and joined tattle on a laptop?) which had a spellcheck she used. I’d like to think Anya wouldn’t have an opinion on most of those influencers. She’s probably jealous of MP as she manages to handle criticism and ads so much better than she does, and has also stopped using her kids and their faces, which MOD just can’t do as all Simons influencer power is from the children.
MP actually engages with her followers, accepts criticism and different opinions, and will actually put her hand up and apologise when she's wrong or has offended (without sounding like a child who's been made to say sorry but doesnt think she did anything wrong). She seems to put more thought into what she #ad's. She and PP have made a conscious decision to not hide their kids, but not directly show them either (which I think is a nice middle ground). Also unlike greedy Clemmie, she isnt all about the ££. The Flex Appeal work is pro bono. Basically- she is everything Clemmie is too spoilt, petulant and entitled to be. But Clemmie- ensconced in her bubble/echo chamber- will still be unable to fathom why she gets backlash and Anna doesn't.

Reactions: 12
Like her or not, MP is miles above Gimmie ethically and intellectually. She was great on those Mumsnet threads - measured, eloquent and reflective. In comparison Gimmie looked like a defensive, immature and borderline illiterate teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
MP tends to sit in the fence in a lot of ways but at least she engages and does see things from both sides, as opposed to MOD who is more of a my way or the highway type woman.

Reactions: 6
The whole Alice/LeopardVans debacle just proved to me what Gimmie was really like. She loves to portray herself as Little Miss Wholesome, all for girl power and helping other princesses adjust their tiaras, expertly delivering babies with one hand while giving the peace sign with the other.

The reality is that after she got her arse handed to her on Mumsnet she slunk away to lick her wounds and decided to get really sneaky. So she creates her 'Alice' persona and quite deliberately throws her 'amazing, fierce, brave' InstaMates under the bus, and slags them off to Hell and back, in order to establish herself as a bona fide Tattler. Once established, she could then work to paint 'MOD' in a more flattering light and try and turn the tide of opinion.

Fail. Epic fail.

Reactions: 8
Imagine how stressful it must be making plans for half term when you work 1 day a week and are really rich. Is it the stress of choosing which free holiday to take?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They’re not rich in the sense of rich people. They live in a (presumably) mortgaged 800k house in shithole Thanet. Transplant that house to Chelsea then maybe.

If they were properly wealthy they wouldn’t bother with all the chavvy grasping “trappings”. They want to appeal to wealthy middle class folk, but they really only appeal to Huns. It must be so galling for her.

I’ve said before that all the properly rich people I know buy their kids supermarket clothes and don’t get designer dogs. They don’t flaunt stuff cos that’s just crass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine how stressful it must be making plans for half term when you work 1 day a week and are really rich. Is it the stress of choosing which free holiday to take?
Also when you could go on holiday or a day out for free if you ‘reached out’ 🙄

Reactions: 3
They’re not rich in the sense of rich people. They live in a (presumably) mortgaged 800k house in shithole Thanet. Transplant that house to Chelsea then maybe.

If they were properly wealthy they wouldn’t bother with all the chavvy grasping “trappings”. They want to appeal to wealthy middle class folk, but they really only appeal to Huns. It must be so galling for her.

I’ve said before that all the properly rich people I know buy their kids supermarket clothes and don’t get designer dogs. They don’t flaunt stuff cos that’s just crass.
This is absolutely their problem. They are not appealing to their own demographic and it pisses Clemmie off. I think in her head she is classy and a little whimsical. In reality she is flogging crap to people she feels superior to. She has become something she hates but can't turn her back on the money to live in Instagram world she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As already said, the affluent, genuinely middle class folk just wouldn't dream of having a germolene pink bathroom, designer dog and giant, Tippex white veneers. Such things would just perplex them, and they'd probably do an involuntary shudder at the thought of an all inclusive in Mauritius. Let's face it, it's all rather tawdry and just too plastic-fantastic to ever be considered truly stylish or classy.

Instead, Gimmie has found herself the Poster Girl for all the Huns, who think they can just acquire middle classness by buying a £50 Scamp & Dude sweater for little Tyler and booking an all-inclusive to the Dominican Republic. It doesn't work like that. It really, really doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine dropping a bit of bleeping spaghetti on the floor and then making a scene of it
Her account is so boring now!!! It’s like she’s aged 30 years and has nothing going on in her life! My sister and I both unfollowed her separately- and then realised we both had- because she’s so boring now (and as always, very fake).

Reactions: 7
Imagine dropping a bit of bleeping spaghetti on the floor and then making a scene of it
And then turning it into some rambling about the ‘motherload’ 🤨 Just pick up the effin spaghetti!! If you hadn’t spent 10 minutes photographing and captioning and uploading it instead of picking it up you might not feel so burdened in life 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ewwww she likes to think she has a bit of Julia from Motherland in her, but no way is she that funny, gritty and naturally crazy. She is waaay too staged and try-hard. She's more like one of the extras of the other square clique of pta mum's. (Fyi nothing wrong with PTA mum's, just in relation to this TV series..)
And as for that Spaghetti Post 😆 I mean uggggh so unoriginal. So you dropped some spaghetti big deal!!! Nothing you listed in your comments make you relatable when you're simultaneously sneaking in gifts and ads trying to get your followers to buy stuff you recommended and don't clearly declare as you selling or working.... Once you start showing real integrity and honesty then we might see your posts in a more positive light...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ewwww she likes to think she has a bit of Julia from Motherland in her, but no way is she that funny, gritty and naturally crazy. She is waaay too staged and try-hard. She's more like one of the extras of the other square clique of pta mum's. (Fyi nothing wrong with PTA mum's, just in relation to this TV series..)
And as for that Spaghetti Post 😆 I mean uggggh so unoriginal. So you dropped some spaghetti big deal!!! Nothing you listed in your comments make you relatable when you're simultaneously sneaking in gifts and ads trying to get your followers to buy stuff you recommended and don't clearly declare as you selling or working.... Once you start showing real integrity and honesty then we might see your posts in a more positive light...
She can only DREAM of being as brilliant as Julia. The sad thing is she probably believes saying that makes her ‘relatable’ when in fact she doesn’t have an ounce of natural wit or spark in her body.

Reactions: 5
The reason why your dog plays up, is because it doesn’t want to be locked in a bleeping cage.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How about we strap a collar around your neck that delivers pain every time you want to use your voice? Jesus God almighty.

Reactions: 6
Please say your not anti vaxx?

How would you explain those stray animals in countries where this type of treatment is generally not offered? They are dying in such a cruel nature when it could have been preventable. Sorry but I wont agree. Mang thanks for your input 👋

I know people on here praise MP but I cant stand her. Very smug and thinks shes better than anyone, but to me shes trying to be clever and make out shes different when really shes all the same
I live in one of those countries and you are spot on. Fleas and worms cause horrendous issues for cats and dogs here in turkey and it’s fairly cheap to do something about it. To say all vets recommend it for the money is just 🤦🏽‍♀️ Def an anti Vaxxer 🤣

Reactions: 7
Like everything that goes wrong for her I think it's because she is essentially lazy and doesn't want to put in the effort - she just wants the results, hence:

Goofy veneers rather than invisalign
Dog that acts like a twit because not properly trained/videoed and given attention when acting up
ditto twins
Hun-magnet account because nothing of substance
Huge backlash when she tried to talk about race when having done literally no homework
not covering her tracks when posting on here
Cracker gewgaws instead of imaginative jewellery

She's the queen of basic witches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Noooo - they haven't!!
Nah have they?! Barking is a dog form of communicating!!! They clearly just need to train their dog the correct way!

The reason why your dog plays up, is because it doesn’t want to be locked in a bleeping cage.
When my dog was a puppy, we knew what sort of dog we wanted and how our life would adapt to this dog. I am a stay at home mum, but I knew I wanted to have strict rules of he will sleep in the kitchen ar night, so hed learn bedtime was in kitchen. I knew I 100% needed a dog toilet trained (ocd here!), I knew I wanted him to cope being alone when i was out with the kids or we went for a meal. I couldn't bare the thought of my dog stressed if we were out, so I knew I wanted my dog to cope. So yes the crate was used but in a sense of a safe place for my dog. It was used to help train him, never punish. However we dont use it and haven't since he was 6 months old? How old is there dog?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.