MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh I don't know if I think Alice is MOD or not either...all those things could have been said by one of the sheep even? My friend was on here, and started defending one of the other Instamums and got banned as everyone (, including the Tattle Moderators) were convinced she was either a relative or a friend and she wasn't any of those...So, I'm not sure, but who knows, eh! I don't think MOD reads here anymore, just leaves it to her management. I couldn't read any of these if they were about me and still carry on like she does!!!
Also that midwifery job comment really got on my nerves too, I do wish she'd be more transparent about her minimal midwifery work though. She appears to do more Insta flogging than any other job...
I think people were very sceptical until admin confirmed the location of the poster to be their (known) address in Kent and that when she posted away it was from MODs location. She was also travelling with her sister, so it could be that her sister writes better than her and they giggled together as they cane up with it. It could be that it was 12 year old Anya. If it was a fan or a friend I think it unlikely the isp would tally with the addresses and that the comments have the tone they have. I also think, admin must be very sure and be 99% certain as that is exactly the kind of thing that could cause trouble. And if MOD could get something removed she would.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m having a nose all the old Alice in wonderlust posts for LOLs.
she:
- joined Tattle to slag off Cash Carraway
- defended her st clemmie of midwifery shift pattern, “my sister in law is a nurse at that trust and works 2 fixed shifts a month...” “...there’s a thing called Kings Flexi”
- slagged off That Mummy Smile twice (mocked her attending a podcast launch and her run in with CC)
- slagged off mother pukka (“failed attempts at being the next Zoe Ball on the radio”)
- MP “Matt is great! Funny witty and seems switched on. I have reservations about Anna. This dressing rooms scenes seem so contrived”
- someone cryptically criticised MP “tell us exactly what happened”
- slagged off the ski trip NSSN et al went on
- slagged off tier 3 instamums generally
- covered her tracks - references having 2 kids, and (my favourite) “we haven’t had a holiday abroad in years camping in Devon is all we can manage” 🤣
- “I actually don’t mind MOD... and you know what good on her if she’s realigning herself and posting less of her kids”
- tier 1 influencers “quietly steered away from it all as they now realise how tit a Ryvita dancing event is”
- on INPO: “I cannot get over her commitment of instamum social climbing. It’s been quite fascinating to watch (and cringey)”
- madlads: “chavs version of the hoopers”
- CB: “her behaviour is shady” “is really aggressive and always brings it back to race”
- emily Murray “smug as duck.... she is bland and incredibly try hard”
- hungermama “oversharing a bit whiffy” “gives impressions shes desperate to be part of that group”
- Mercer7 “met her once she’s intolerable”

and on herself & Sly:
- “her passion [for midwifery] shines through”
- “I think they [MOFOD] look like a laugh don’t take themselves too seriously and seem like genuine mates”
- “these guys seem like decent people”
- “generally she seems to be more conscious about sharing more engaging content”
- I think there’s grey (tasteful) and there’s grey Mrs Hinch
- she is the one that stands out to me as someone who engages in really interesting discussions and not some of that drivel the other instamums churn out
- people like MOFOD are aligning themselves in the sort of celebrity world

Come back MOD. You were such good value on here 😂🤣

I also looked back at these in the last few days when I read that MOD was AliceinWanderlust. They are internet gold but Jesus I was cringing reading what she posted. What the hell was she thinking? She may say FOD Is a class A twit well she’s a class A knob 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Tonight she’s flaunting her new shower in stories. Does she want a round of applause?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I also looked back at these in the last few days when I read that MOD was AliceinWanderlust. They are internet gold but Jesus I was cringing reading what she posted. What the hell was she thinking? She may say FOD Is a class A twit well she’s a class A knob 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ive not read the posts from Alice but from the user names alone. You can tell its her "AliceinWonderlust" an "MyTannedVans" or whatever her 2nd account name was she is so classy after all. She's a bell end.

Reactions: 7
Giving the dog worming tablets plural?m Does he have worms? She needs to do a fecal test first to ascertain if he actually has any worms. Don’t give your dog poison willy nilly. You can use grapefruit seed extract or ground pumpkin seeds to deworm if there are any.

Reactions: 3
Gimmie was so obviously 'Alice'. The fact that 'Alice' was posting from Kent, and then from St Lucia when Gimmie was there on holiday just proved it.

Llast night she was asking for help in stopping the dog barking after he heard another dog barking. I still haven’t recovered from seeing FoD filming the dog jumping off a bed.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
St Clem REALLY hates cash carraway. Literally joined tattle to slag her off. After singing MOFOD praises, slagging off CC was her main activity on here.

Reactions: 4
Giving the dog worming tablets plural?m Does he have worms? She needs to do a fecal test first to ascertain if he actually has any worms. Don’t give your dog poison willy nilly. You can use grapefruit seed extract or ground pumpkin seeds to deworm if there are any.
Actually vets advise you to give a tablet every 3 months to prevent them at bay.

I don't believe 12 year old Anya would write like that. But I didn't expect her to be horrible about Mother P which surprised me.

Reactions: 1
I don't believe 12 year old Anya would write like that. But I didn't expect her to be horrible about Mother P which surprised me.
I don’t really think it’s Anya, I think it was MOD, but maybe not her usual posting device (maybe she’s usually posts on Instagram on her phone and joined tattle on a laptop?) which had a spellcheck she used. I’d like to think Anya wouldn’t have an opinion on most of those influencers. She’s probably jealous of MP as she manages to handle criticism and ads so much better than she does, and has also stopped using her kids and their faces, which MOD just can’t do as all Simons influencer power is from the children.

Actually vets advise you to give a tablet every 3 months to prevent them at bay.
Vets do that to make money. They also advise you to put poison in the back of an animals neck every month and to vaccinate every year. All of this is to make money, Wake up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Vets do that to make money. They also advise you to put poison in the back of an animals neck every month and to vaccinate every year. All of this is to make money, Wake up!
I didn’t apply the flea and worm stuff on the back of my cats neck for 1 month during moving house and he was staying at my brothers house who doesn’t have pets. He got fleas from that 1 month of not doing it. So I don’t think that’s true.

What a ridiculous comment. Vets give pets those things to avoid preventable parasites, it’s not poison 🙄 Do you really think every vet in the world has so little regard for animal’s welfare that they happily “poison” them to make money? Take your tinfoil hat off.
Ya know!

Anything she said about other influencers might have been to put people off the scent, to be fair. I'll slag off mp as everyone knows we are mates so wont suss it's me, that kind of ruse.

Doesn't paint her well at all does it.

Got to be her if she is using the blog email account too, or management, which doesn't look any better as they trounce around slagging others off!

A horrible little underbelly of social media, and we get called the ones who are out of order.

Imagine dropping a bit of bleeping spaghetti on the floor and then making a scene of it

• Haha
Please say your not anti vaxx?

How would you explain those stray animals in countries where this type of treatment is generally not offered? They are dying in such a cruel nature when it could have been preventable. Sorry but I wont agree. Mang thanks for your input 👋

Yeah, how dim do you have to be though? 🤣 Certainly paints her in yet another light. And if it really wasn’t MOD, maybe she’d like to come on and deny it? We know you read here, Clemmie 😉

Also, whoever said that Alice’s posts had better spelling and grammar than MOD was wrong. I’ve just looked at some of her old posts and she calls these ‘thrash’ threads, and has spelled numerous other words incorrectly. It’s also lolsome how she takes the moral high ground over anyone slagging MOD off but is happy to ‘thrash’ MP and CC amongst others. So on reflection, maybe it was MOD after all.
I know people on here praise MP but I cant stand her. Very smug and thinks shes better than anyone, but to me shes trying to be clever and make out shes different when really shes all the same

• Heart
Reactions: 9
St Clem REALLY hates cash carraway. Literally joined tattle to slag her off. After singing MOFOD praises, slagging off CC was her main activity on here.
I missed the CC thing. I did see MOD’s weak apology when the Sali Hughes thing kicked off but why does she dislike her so much. I read that CC was suicidal after MOD and her mates got to work on her. Is that true?

I know people on here praise MP but I cant stand her. Very smug and thinks shes better than anyone, but to me shes trying to be clever and make out shes different when really shes all the same

I think she’s the best of a bad bunch and with the whole flexible work thing she has some purpose at least. MP went up in my estimation when she stopped using the kids. I do yawn at her #ads...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
MP may well be playing a game, however she has listened to criticism and feedback (whatever the reason, she has) she no longer uses her children (MOFOD biggest sin) and she is very careful and communicates very well. She’s also set up flexappeal so fair play to her. I’m just trying to highlight the stark contrasts as an influencer and using the platform in a more positive way, so like her or loathe her, I just don’t think she’s the same as MOD.

Reactions: 9
Reading back I also enjoyed ‘Alice’ having a dig at Danielle Parry. I mean, why would you care about that unless you’d been the one that Danielle was taking the piss out of.
I totally agree about MP. She’s in a totally different league to MOD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.