MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is CB though? Bit gutted there was no comment on C Telford tbh!
But she slagged off motherpukka!!! Such a sly witch. MP helped her when she took her 3 week break from insta when she didn’t like people saying she sold her kids and she sent people crappy DMs. She spent a day with MP... what an absolute cow.

Reactions: 9
I’m having a nose all the old Alice in wonderlust posts for LOLs.
she:
- joined Tattle to slag off Cash Carraway
- defended her st clemmie of midwifery shift pattern, “my sister in law is a nurse at that trust and works 2 fixed shifts a month...” “...there’s a thing called Kings Flexi”
- slagged off That Mummy Smile twice (mocked her attending a podcast launch and her run in with CC)
- slagged off mother pukka (“failed attempts at being the next Zoe Ball on the radio”)
- MP “Matt is great! Funny witty and seems switched on. I have reservations about Anna. This dressing rooms scenes seem so contrived”
- someone cryptically criticised MP “tell us exactly what happened”
- slagged off the ski trip NSSN et al went on
- slagged off tier 3 instamums generally
- covered her tracks - references having 2 kids, and (my favourite) “we haven’t had a holiday abroad in years camping in Devon is all we can manage” 🤣
- “I actually don’t mind MOD... and you know what good on her if she’s realigning herself and posting less of her kids”
- tier 1 influencers “quietly steered away from it all as they now realise how tit a Ryvita dancing event is”
- on INPO: “I cannot get over her commitment of instamum social climbing. It’s been quite fascinating to watch (and cringey)”
- madlads: “chavs version of the hoopers”
- CB: “her behaviour is shady” “is really aggressive and always brings it back to race”
- emily Murray “smug as duck.... she is bland and incredibly try hard”
- hungermama “oversharing a bit whiffy” “gives impressions shes desperate to be part of that group”
- Mercer7 “met her once she’s intolerable”

and on herself & Sly:
- “her passion [for midwifery] shines through”
- “I think they [MOFOD] look like a laugh don’t take themselves too seriously and seem like genuine mates”
- “these guys seem like decent people”
- “generally she seems to be more conscious about sharing more engaging content”
- I think there’s grey (tasteful) and there’s grey Mrs Hinch
- she is the one that stands out to me as someone who engages in really interesting discussions and not some of that drivel the other instamums churn out
- people like MOFOD are aligning themselves in the sort of celebrity world

Come back MOD. You were such good value on here 😂🤣
Someone needs to send this to those listed! Although there will be denial of course.

On another note, I am surprised Sly FoD goes on a business trip with greying stubbly beard. He looks very ungroomed generally and a lot older than he is with the very grey beard. His jeans are very odd too, with the tight rolled up legs - they look very feminine to me. His mocking tour of Manila air conditioning units was bizarre too.
I deal with a lot of these types and in all honesty, I would only care about the job they do. We get all sorts from scruffy to neat and the best person I work with who rakes in the millions is as scruffy as hell!

Reactions: 5
But she slagged off motherpukka!!! Such a sly witch. MP helped her when she took her 3 week break from insta when she didn’t like people saying she sold her kids and she sent people crappy DMs. She spent a day with MP... what an absolute cow.
She is so rude. MP is always pretty innocuous and I quite like her dressing room videos. At least her kids aren’t flogging clothes for her.

Who is CB?

Reactions: 8
She is so rude. MP is always pretty innocuous and I quite like her dressing room videos. At least her kids aren’t flogging clothes for her.

Who is CB?
Candice Brathwaite - an Instamum who (deservingly) has her own Tattle thread.

Reactions: 6
On another note, I am surprised Sly FoD goes on a business trip with greying stubbly beard. He looks very ungroomed generally and a lot older than he is with the very grey beard. His jeans are very odd too, with the tight rolled up legs - they look very feminine to me. His mocking tour of Manila air conditioning units was bizarre too.
He's having some sort of identity crisis surely? Looks about 10 years older than he is, dresses 10 years younger!

Just found out about tattle a couple of weeks ago (Clemmie Telford story got me here) and all I can say is where have you been all this time ?! I always found Mod a little bitchy but I liked her in the beginning. Her page made me feel like tit tough so I unfollowed while on maternity leave with me second, didn’t need to see the perfect house and perfect clothes on the perfect kids while I was struggling in my Penney’s pyjamas. I’m glad this tread and all the past ones (took me a while to read them all but it was worth it !) opened my eyes about the fact that no I am not a jealous cow or a hater or a troll, and yes I do feel happy for women who succeeds, just not the one who do it at the expense of the mental health of new mothers at their most vulnerable time. Ps: as a French citizen I can only say that her Sandrene persona (it spells Sandrine btw) is the most akward and unfunny comical piece I’ve seen about French people, and believe me there are a lot of ways to make fun of French people, it just doesn’t work when you have no talent I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder if CB knew she’d been bad mouthed by MOD on here...might explain their awkward photo for MOD’s podcast 😂

Just beggars belief that Clemmie would be jumping on the Sali Hughes bandwagon knowing that her sock puppeting on here was so well recorded. So happy to play the victim and equally happy to hurl abuse at her peers. She was outed by Tattle when she claimed, I think, to be some poor, one-of-us-mums making do with her week on a British campsite when all the while her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) showed that the poster was, in fact, on a luxury holiday island...... in the very same place as MoD. Now I would have thought that if she was such an innocent, that really would be something her lawyers would be seeking to clarify and yet........ silence!

• Wow
Do you really think Clemmie made up a fake identity to slag off her ‘amazing! Women supporting women!’ friends? And to big up herself? And do it all whilst on holiday in St Lucia?!
😮 wow

And she called us sad 🤔
Just found out about tattle a couple of weeks ago (Clemmie Telford story got me here) and all I can say is where have you been all this time ?! I always found Mod a little bitchy but I liked her in the beginning. Her page made me feel like tit tough so I unfollowed while on maternity leave with me second, didn’t need to see the perfect house and perfect clothes on the perfect kids while I was struggling in my Penney’s pyjamas. I’m glad this tread and all the past ones (took me a while to read them all but it was worth it !) opened my eyes about the fact that no I am not a jealous cow or a hater or a troll, and yes I do feel happy for women who succeeds, just not the one who do it at the expense of the mental health of new mothers at their most vulnerable time. Ps: as a French citizen I can only say that her Sandrene persona (it spells Sandrine btw) is the most akward and unfunny comical piece I’ve seen about French people, and believe me there are a lot of ways to make fun of French people, it just doesn’t work when you have no talent I guess.
Welcome! You’ve found your people x

Reactions: 11
Someone needs to send this to those listed! Although there will be denial of course.

I deal with a lot of these types and in all honesty, I would only care about the job they do. We get all sorts from scruffy to neat and the best person I work with who rakes in the millions is as scruffy as hell!
It seems disrespectful to go to a different country and dress/look like that. He's not just popping up to London on the train.

Reactions: 2
Do we have concrete proof that MOD is Alice? I feel like there are some words and phrases that Simple Clemmie just wouldn’t have the ability to write? (Her posts are usually riddled with mistakes)

Do we have concrete proof that MOD is Alice? I feel like there are some words and phrases that Simple Clemmie just wouldn’t have the ability to write? (Her posts are usually riddled with mistakes)
Yes, as much as I’d love for Alice to be MOD (because that would be hilarious), I’m not 100% convinced. Is she really so two faced as to slag MP off? I know she can be a cow but that just seems beyond the pale especially when MP helped her out that time. I thought it had been surmised that it might’ve been one of MOD’s new besties from where she’d moved to, as there was an IG account with a similar username.

Reactions: 7
Yes, as much as I’d love for Alice to be MOD (because that would be hilarious), I’m not 100% convinced. Is she really so two faced as to slag MP off? I know she can be a cow but that just seems beyond the pale especially when MP helped her out that time. I thought it had been surmised that it might’ve been one of MOD’s new besties from where she’d moved to, as there was an IG account with a similar username.
I think the smoking gun was that "Alice" professed to be posting from her ever so humble campsite in the UK but the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of the poster was on this luxury getaway at exactly the same time that Clemmie was posting her Instagram posts from exactly the same place. I think @Yel was the moderator who exposed the story. Just find it strange that MoD has never refuted it - hmm, possibly can't afford the evidence to be laid bare.

....... here.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
MoD isn’t savvy or terribly clever.

I can imagine she’d think she was stealthy and cunning posting under those nicknames and not getting caught . We know she can be nasty and ruthless so I can picture her thinking and happy to say those things about the other IG mums , confident it’d remain anonymous.

Last edited:
To be fair she probably joined to try to field her corner, and to fit in and hopefully go unnoticed tried to hide behind criticism of other igers thinking people would fall for it and see poor MOFOD in a different light. It seems like exactly the kind of thing they’d get up to.

• Haha
Just had my first look at Gimme’s Gas and Air blog. OMG has she never heard of proof reading? Every post (no exaggeration) is littered with typos, poor grammar and feel simply as though they have been tapped out at great speed with sausage fingers. I mean, I have sausage fingers and struggle to type a sentence on my phone’s keyboard without making a spelling mistake or autocorrect butting in, but I go back and read it and amend as necessary. If Gas and Air is her business, you’d expect more care to be given for a professional tone to it, surely?

Reactions: 7
Oooh I don't know if I think Alice is MOD or not either...all those things could have been said by one of the sheep even? My friend was on here, and started defending one of the other Instamums and got banned as everyone (, including the Tattle Moderators) were convinced she was either a relative or a friend and she wasn't any of those...So, I'm not sure, but who knows, eh! I don't think MOD reads here anymore, just leaves it to her management. I couldn't read any of these if they were about me and still carry on like she does!!!
Also that midwifery job comment really got on my nerves too, I do wish she'd be more transparent about her minimal midwifery work though. She appears to do more Insta flogging than any other job...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.