MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise she pulled it in the end. I thought she just ignored it

I couldn’t see any difference. The worst part was how she dealt with it.
Yes they withdrew the item in question but didn’t really address it. Just swept it under the carpet.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yes they withdrew the item in question but didn’t really address it. Just swept it under the carpet.
So sneaky.

There really are some stupid people on this world.

It's an advert therefore it needs marked with #ad, how can people not understand that she is a selling machine!?!
Goodness, that is unbelievable 🤦‍♀️

I get that impression they're from rich families because I know his brother has something to do with formula 1 or something like that
I think one of her sisters is well very connected as well. I could be wrong but I seem to remember reading something like that a few years ago.

Reactions: 4
I noticed a few big accounts promoting Kate Thornton’s jewellery range. I’m not a fan of KT myself but had a look, it’s not just like every other bit of tat and it’s priced £24-66 ish which seems reasonable.
85CB0562-7975-4D93-85CC-05B11C206CD8.jpeg

Weird how a known name isn’t trying to rip people off £140 just to line her own pocket.

I noticed a few big accounts promoting Kate Thornton’s jewellery range. I’m not a fan of KT myself but had a look, it’s not just like every other bit of tat and it’s priced £24-66 ish which seems reasonable.
View attachment 48759
Weird how a known name isn’t trying to rip people off £140 just to line her own pocket.
I like the look of that lot ,just this snapshot looks so much nicer than the love heart Christmas cracker efforts.

What’s up with so many stars? They are hot on the heels of hearts.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also, it's quite worrying that FOD set up a camera specifically to film Pablo jumping off the bed in his carefully orchestrated ad. Did they not research the dog breed before they got him? How can they not know how dangerous that is, for that type of dog?
It’s a fashion accessory, they’ve all got them inpolife, Martha’s happily ever after etc they are the latest must have in dogs ( no offence to genuine sausage dog owners) he doesn’t care about the dog just like he doesn’t care about any safety or security around the children or his crass comments about food banks etc anything anyone says is just ignored as people being killjoys

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They've chosen a dog that was photogenic and very Instagrammable and 'on trend'. They didn't consider for one moment if their house, lifestyle or family dynamic was appropriate for a dachshund. As ever, it's style over substance.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They've chosen a dog that was photogenic and very Instagrammable and 'on trend'. They didn't consider for one moment if their house, lifestyle or family dynamic was appropriate for a dachshund. As ever, it's style over substance.
Yep, I’ve pointed out the inappropriateness of what they do with this dog. He should be confined to downstairs, or if taken upstairs, carried, and never, ever be allowed to get on any furniture and jump off - the fact that he was filmed jumping off that bed is utterly incomprehensible to me. The fact that a breeder let them have that dog is a red flag to me. The twins and probably the older two, are too young and irresponsible to have him. If their parents cannot supervise his welfare then what hope is there with the children around!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What’s up with so many stars? They are hot on the heels of hearts.
Got a mate who sells small scale jewellery. She imports directly from Turkey and it’s stars stars stars at the moment. Fashion trends apparently less Anna Wintour more whatever Ahmet is making in his factory this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There really are some stupid people on this world.

It's an advert therefore it needs marked with #ad, how can people not understand that she is a selling machine!?!
Omg!! This sort of tit is infuriating. She's, er, ADvertising it!!!!! So yes, STILL AN #AD!

Reactions: 7
Yep, I’ve pointed out the inappropriateness of what they do with this dog. He should be confined to downstairs, or if taken upstairs, carried, and never, ever be allowed to get on any furniture and jump off - the fact that he was filmed jumping off that bed is utterly incomprehensible to me. The fact that a breeder let them have that dog is a red flag to me. The twins and probably the older two, are too young and irresponsible to have him. If their parents cannot supervise his welfare then what hope is there with the children around!
When we were choosing a dog, the children were desperate for a Dachshund, but we explained to them that we couldn’t give one a happy life, because our house had too many stairs, and we go for lots of quite long and intense walks/hikes. None of this is appropriate for that type of dog as their backs and legs are easily and irrevocably damaged by jumping and climbing. I wouldn’t have just brought one home anyway and let it get on with things, damaging it’s health in the process. They’re just bloody awful people, they care about nothing but likes and followers and cold hard cash.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
When we were choosing a dog, the children were desperate for a Dachshund, but we explained to them that we couldn’t give one a happy life, because our house had too many stairs, and we go for lots of quite long and intense walks/hikes. None of this is appropriate for that type of dog as their backs and legs are easily and irrevocably damaged by jumping and climbing. I wouldn’t have just brought one home anyway and let it get on with things, damaging it’s health in the process. They’re just bloody awful people, they care about nothing but likes and followers and cold hard cash.
They are so cute and I went through a phase of wanting one when we were looking at dog breeds but they are bred to such a physical extreme (like all of these trendy dogs) that they are far too prone to painful physical problems. It’s all about the looks rather than the function or the health of the dog 😢. Plus they are famously stubborn little sods where training is concerned. We’ve got a beautiful lab instead, he comes from A* health tested parents (same with previous generations) and fits with our lifestyle perfectly. He does shed like a bastard twice a year but you can’t have everything 🙄.

Reactions: 10
Now the dog is on the floor. She doesn’t know how to play with him.

Reactions: 1
Why’s she shouting at him? If he shouldn’t be playing with the blanket like that then correct him straight away, don’t film him for the LOLs and then raise your voice to him. It’s pointless. He won’t understand what you mean. If he IS allowed to shake his blanket then why shout at him? Dogs react to tone of voice, why use a harsh tone of voice with him when he isn’t being naughty?

Reactions: 7
Why’s she shouting at him? If he shouldn’t be playing with the blanket like that then correct him straight away, don’t film him for the LOLs and then raise your voice to him. It’s pointless. He won’t understand what you mean. If he IS allowed to shake his blanket then why shout at him? Dogs react to tone of voice, why use a harsh tone of voice with him when he isn’t being naughty?
It’s because she’s a bit of a twit unfortunately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is Hollie Branson always commenting on their posts? Do have some sort of ‘collab’ going with Virgin?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.