MOD & FOD #8 Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie Japan after midnight, help me when Slymon’s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for the veneers I think a lot of cosmetic dentists push them as the best option. Probably due to the cost but possibly because that's what they think customers would prefer. I had Invisalign a few years ago and went to a snazzy dentist in London for him to check out the best options for fixing my wonky teeth (note, this was pre-kids when I had disposable income) and without me mentioning veneers he assumed that's why I was there.

Reactions: 3
MOD and FOD and so many other materialistic vloggers/bloggers should watch this documentary:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
MOD whining on stories about Simon being away for work. Her kids are at school all day, her mum lives around the corner and I’m pretty sure she has help at home. Is not like she has to go to work either.. so she’s just parenting for a week, please pray for her, it must be tough 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And when she said about it being different from her usual job of midwifery 🙄🙄 yeah, that job you do once a week to keep that USP that literally you’d be nothing without. 😑😑 she’s a embarrassment to that profession and women in my opinion

Reactions: 16
Also, it's quite worrying that FOD set up a camera specifically to film Pablo jumping off the bed in his carefully orchestrated ad. Did they not research the dog breed before they got him? How can they not know how dangerous that is, for that type of dog?

Reactions: 7
What's with the comb over?
838826A5-F982-4F69-85C8-AB4591BCD3FB.jpeg

Was just going to say, I don’t recall the amazing hairdressers doing a comb over? Or that being on of her Pinterest researched methods for coping with the life changing stress of ‘growing out fringe.’
Looks absolutely dreadful.
She was so pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same! She was, and I suppose still is, really lovely looking. Very naturally pretty before. She explained at one point why she got veneers, I think she’d been grinding her teeth or something, but surely braces and some small cosmetic work would have been enough? When I first followed her she was a cool and naturally pretty looking lady, seeming to love being a midwife and mum and having something to say for herself. Now she’s messing with her smile, seems to resent her money making children, and only does the bare minimum of midwifery to keep her whole USP going. She’s lost herself and how bloody sad is that? She seemed to stop focusing on the children on her own account so much, but they’re on her husband’s account and she’s ok with that but doesn’t do it herself? I don’t get it, I don’t get them, I don’t get why they can’t see how damaging this all is. They do horrible things for money to buy things that nobody actually needs, when they could live comfortably off of their working salaries...but the greed keeps them coming back for more.
I guess that’s why it’s called selling your soul?
It’s sad. I too really admired her. They’ve paid and will pay a big price in exchange for the fame and freebies.

Although she is paid a lot less financially for being a working midwife she would have got enormous job satisfaction. Yes it’s hard (I speak from experience) but the buzz you get from supporting a couple as their baby is born. The pride, the humour and warmth of your colleagues, feeling you’re making a difference... Its not the same as selling a ‘curated’ 🤮jewellery range or some m & s clothes.

Reactions: 7
She wasn’t wearing allll the rings
in her combed over chat. Just the earrings. They clashed with the rings she was wearing. So obvious she doesn’t like them.

Combover aside; the latest stories really bother me. The cheek of her bleating on about the jewellery. She ripped off a single Mum with her last jewellerycollection and now has the cheek to moan about being on her own for a bit with the kids. She is rarely home with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She always moans when she’s on her own. But she has her mum down the road.

Ripped off a single mum?

I think she has a piercing on each side of her nose.

Last edited:
She always moans when she’s on her own. But she has her mum down the road.

Ripped off a single mum?

I think she has a piercing on each side of her nose.
Yeah what's that about ripped off single mum?

I cant help but wonder shes gone off simon. Shed quite a serious person and I get the impression she gets fucked off with ways. He comes across as sk insecure and he defo loves her alot

I cant help but wonder shes gone off simon. Shed quite a serious person and I get the impression she gets fucked off with ways. He comes across as sk insecure and he defo loves her alot
She’s seriously motivated by money, and so is he, so there’s that glue to hold them together.

She’s seriously motivated by money, and so is he, so there’s that glue to hold them together.
I get that impression they're from rich families because I know his brother has something to do with formula 1 or something like that

Think the comment is probably about how she copied Cult of Youths design in her first lot of jewellery. Only pulled the design after outrage

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Yeah, IMO a piece in the last collection was the same as Cult of Youth. An opinion that is shared by lots of people and she deleted most, if not all of the comments on her feed. She didn’t even address it. Think there is a MN feed on it.

Cult of Youth is a one woman brand run by a single Mum, who was her friend ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah, IMO a piece in the last collection was the same as Cult of Youth. An opinion that is shared by lots of people and she deleted most, if not all of the comments on her feed. She didn’t even address it. Think there is a MN feed on it.

Cult of Youth is a one woman brand run by a single Mum, who was her friend ☹
How dreadful. Were they identical?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.