MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she not change a light bulb herself?, it's not rocket science.

How many midwives does it take to change a lightbulb? Answer - 2, one to just get on with the job, and Clemmie to put her scrubs on, post a couple of stories, and whinge about it.
Words fail me something so simple basic really . 🙄oh dear

Reactions: 5
Well, the M&S jumpsuit Clemmie and every other fashun grammer was promoting can't have been a huge hit, it's half price in the sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh wow what did I just read.

Is that her own story?

The moment of the twins conception possibly ? I wonder what they'll think when their teenage friends find this.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I fully expect an inappropriate 'joke' from FOD about how Clemmie is left sat in the gloom like a mother from a food bank who can't top up her meter.
Shame he’s not there, he could’ve fed her his human sausage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
I find this two (Clemmie and Helen from the scummy mummies) at both ends of the Instagram un-relatable scale. Clemmie with her “perfect” insta life, super clean kitchen and gifted everything, and Helen with mouldy pizza crusts, days old food all over the counter and a house so dirty that it should be in one of those hoarder programs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard that bit by accident and just felt really sorry for her children. A birth story doesn’t need some middle-aged, trying to be funny woman discussing being flooded with man juice. She’s basically saying when he orgasmed and came inside me, which we all know happens and is not really very interesting to anyone except for her husband. But gosh how funny. Bet the baby came out of her ‘stretched wet girly vulva’
Just a joke guys. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Is that her own story?

The moment of the twins conception possibly ? I wonder what they'll think when their teenage friends find this.
Haha that’s so gross. (Weirdly though I knew I was pregnant the day after I conceived twins too. 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 3

Is that her own story?

No, it’s the Scummy Mummy’s birth story. I have no desire to hear anymore.

• Haha
  • Sick
Haha that’s so gross. (Weirdly though I knew I was pregnant the day after I conceived twins too. 🤷‍♀️)
I did with my second, I was able to tell people I knew from the start without the description of flooded man juice. Also in the days of using correct terminology and ensuring girls know their vulva from their vagina I can’t believe Clemmie would promote something with ‘man juice’ and should’ve explained to the Scummy one than it was called semen, and that many people who have babies, experience a partner with semen, it’s neither funny nor unusual.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just loving how Fod thinks it is funny to make jokes about food banks !😡
Not everyone is gifted gusto fod . Did you poke fun at the starving children in Africa too when you visited ? You are a disgrace
Can anyone fill me in on the food bank thing? If he joked about that he’s even more of a thick Tory moron than I thought...

Reactions: 3
Lovely and quiet with FoD away in San Francisco. No children to exploit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.