MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me... just typed ‘Grenson’ into Google and this came up. The algorithmites are watching us very closely 😳

C4DD3BEA-1606-4341-A506-CE8790AE086D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I love a good boot. Fly, DM’s, converse, I also quite like a Victorian/Edwardian style, but that thing on her foot is awful (it is singular for a trainer so assuming it’s singular for a boot) the dress is really not a good fit. Can’t wait for her to team it with a chunky knit and we’ll see a jumper and skirt combo, my favourite.

duck me... just typed ‘Grenson’ info Google and this came up. The algorithmites are watching us very closely 😳

View attachment 44295
duck me sideways. What the hell?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see a lot of Grenson on Insta and Holly Willoughby wore them last year on IACGMOOH.

They’re awful looking boots, bleeping ugly!

Dr Martens are great looking , cheaper and understated, unlike that shower of Grenson shite.

Reactions: 6
I see a lot of Grenson on Insta and Holly Willoughby wore them last year on IACGMOOH.

They’re awful looking boots, bleeping ugly!

Dr Martens are great looking , cheaper and understated, unlike that shower of Grenson shite.
We need a 🙊 response button!!

And @admin new thread 😊

Grenson use to make really good shoes until they started making the uppers in India, only the soles are made in the uk. Mass produced rubbish at premium price.

That dress! It's the wrong size. Her tits are squished. The boots are horrible. She's got a mirror. A mirror and a smart phone with an obviously working camera. What's going on?
Yes, completely the wrong style for her upper body.

Dr Martens are great looking , cheaper and understated, unlike that shower of Grenson shite
I agre DM’s are much, much better looking but they are SO uncomfortable on me. I went for a walk in some last year and they almost crippled me. So maybe I’d be better off with an orthopaedic boot (just the one) like Clemmie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Gimmie, Laura Ingalls called - she wants her dress back. And she's asked if she can borrow the boots for her poor little sister Carrie, who has rickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, completely the wrong style for her upper body.
I agree. When you have big boobs, anything that comes up to the neckline just looks awful and matronly (I speak as someone who has a similar figure). Best avoided. Clemmie Telford is another who doesn’t know how to dress for her figure. They both need to look for something that suits them rather than following what they think is fashionable.

If she’s been flooded with it then he’s got an issue with his testes that needs addressing.

I work in an office with 42 men under me (titter titter), construction workers and I’m the only woman here. We can and often do have filthy conversations that we find extremely funny. They’re funny because they’re not thought out and often just come out in random conversation. What she said was thought out and planned in its vulgarity to be hilarious and it’s the planned’ness’ of the vulgarity that makes it extremely unfunny. But then I think the Scummy Mummies are about as funny as waking up with the shits.
Thank goodness someone else who doesn't find them funny! 👍

Reactions: 5
I agre DM’s are much, much better looking but they are SO uncomfortable on me. I went for a walk in some last year and they almost crippled me. So maybe I’d be better off with an orthopaedic boot (just the one) like Clemmie.
I think it can depend on the boot itself with DMs, I had a vegan pair which were horrifically uncomfortable. Cut my feet and made them bleed. Yet I had a more standard leather pair and lived in them!
These grenson boots are walking boots! Made for walking not style. But how funny to gift them all the the saddos on insta and watch sales sore!
duck you Grenson, I wouldn’t buy your boots to hike a mountain now!

I dont feel she has any style, but goes along with what is currently on vogue. Real style means not following that and making your own. She's like a walking catalogue of what's current and that's it.

En vogue, bloody phone.
I think Dina Tokio is brilliant at creating her own style,staying current or just mixing it up. She can stick on a supermarket basic hoodie and a Cos ‘trouser’ and pair it with a flip flop (really doesn’t work in the singular) and she looks fab. Dina would not wear those monstrosity boots! I just about recovered from the Joules boot that the CM lot are aff linking to death...this is now some higher tier instamum ugly footwear. This lot are 6 year olds showing off Lelly Kelly shoes on the first day back school!

• Haha
That really annoying inpo shared these on her story earlier...

Even more truely horrific from the side, good ole M&S 👍
OMG they are hideous! why ? bad enough as a flat but with a heel too 🥺 who designs these monstrosities! i bet theyll be in the sale soon 🤣

That really annoying inpo shared these on her story earlier...

Even more truely horrific from the side, good ole M&S 👍
I’m really sorry but I just can’t help this. They are bleeping hideous. Who in their right mind would buy them.
Let me just take a moment to process their name. Hiking boots. Hiking boots. Hiking boots with a bleeping HEEL?
You walk up a hill in them not have a high heel in them, you ridiculous fame obsessed twats.
They are ugly as hiking boots but serve a purpose, as a fashion item? With a heel? You are all puppets!!!oh my god these people have children. What hope is there.

• Haha
The heeled ones are made of Polyurethane.

Manky plastic boots.
I need to make it like this never happened, like I never saw them. After man juice, I didn’t think this lot could go lower, but those shoes? There are people out there starving and these (I use the term loosely) humans, are flogging £275 actual hiking boots and £50 fake hiking boots with a heel as FASHION ITEMS.

Confession time I interviewed someone today wearing Clemmie’s M&S fugly dress and trainer combo today and duck me it looked awful, took and instant dislike to the woman as I assumed she was a MOD fan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re hiking boots? Eh? Now, I hike, a lot. In England as well as other countries. I shall be up Kinder on Saturday! I have a pair of battered Solomon hiking boots but now I realise that i’ve been doing it all wrong. I needed heels to do it in.

There are many things I despise in relation to fashion for example why people need to have ‘festival’ clothes when they’re off to an outdoor music event but people wearing clothes/shoes etc whether the outfit suits them or not just because it’s ‘in fashion’ is the one that takes the biscuit (Waitrose organic biscuit obvs) for me. Don’t opt into looking a bleep just because a magazine/instagram tells you to because well, you’ll look a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.