MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 they’re from M&S too. Apparently they’re going to be the in thing in boots this season. They’re like a hybrid between Dr Martens and hiking boots and they’re fecking ugly. DLAM also has them.
well im going to be purposely unfashionable this year ! they look like the boots that were worn with calipers back in the 70s!
Trust DLAM to have some ...they must seen them coming.. its like the emperors new clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣 they’re from M&S too. Apparently they’re going to be the in thing in boots this season. They’re like a hybrid between Dr Martens and hiking boots and they’re fecking ugly. DLAM also has them.
DLAMs are an M&S cheapie version. Clemmies are the real deal and would cost £275 to buy!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
well im going to be purposely unfashionable this year ! they look like the boots that were worn with calipers back in the 70s!
I ordered some cheap ones when I was drunk the other week and my husband asked where my slot was to put the money in (he was inferring they looked like that money box from the 70’s/80’s, the little girl who had the calliper on 😒). Needless to say, I sent them back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I ordered some cheap ones when I was drunk the other week and my husband asked where my slot was to put the money in (he was inferring they looked like that money box from the 70’s/80’s, the little girl who had the calliper on 😒). Needless to say, I sent them back.
you can always rely on husbands to be less than tactful with our fashion faux pauxs 🤣 mine is the same ! Least you can blame booze for yours 😉

• Haha
How enormous are her feet??? She looks like she's wearing a pair of canoes!

Actually, they look like orthopaedic boots. Gimmie needs to realise that you can only (just) get away with marquee dresses + heavy boots if you're waifish and dainty.

• Haha
The instagrammers are going crazy over the club foot boots.
Not so smug now bought a cheaper version and said how great they were but then a couple of weeks later bought the Grenson ones. She paid all the money for hers though, they weren’t gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
jesus wept those boots 👀 Don’t tell me, she’s been gifted a free moon landing and is trying on her space boots?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How enormous are her feet??? She looks like she's wearing a pair of canoes!

Actually, they look like orthopaedic boots. Gimmie needs to realise that you can only (just) get away with marquee dresses + heavy boots if you're waifish and dainty.
It’s the nhs ivab boots. So people know she’s medical and got the boots from the store cupboard 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The whole outfit looks horrible, the dress just doesn't look right on her one bit. And the boots, you would think her friends would say something.

Reactions: 4
F7DBF623-33CA-4550-9285-9408C8F17D70.jpeg

Also, Si’s now flooded himself with man juice and styling the something about Mary look. Perhaps Clementine could borrow some off him, flood herself and do with her fringe, what Si has done. Matchy matchy hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, Si’s now flooded himself with man juice and styling the something about Mary look. Perhaps Clementine could borrow some off him, flood herself and do with her fringe, what Si has done. Matchy matchy hair.
Poor Simon hasn’t been able to flood anything with man juice since Clemmie tightened her grip on his bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m loving that now Simon and his army of followers have pointed out it’s fine to joke about food banks and we all need to lighten up and have a laugh, it’s so fitting to enjoy their constant comedy provided and they must love tattle as there’s loads of humour here and it’s often just a bit of a laugh. (Except the selling your kids bit. And food banks. We don’t think they are funny. Or man juice 🤮)

Reactions: 9
She looks like she's trying to soften up a new pair of walking boots.

Reactions: 5
Yeah they’re Grenson boots which have been all over IG with the fashionistas for a year or so. Not my taste personally and they must be so heavy.

Reactions: 4
I’m loving that now Simon and his army of followers have pointed out it’s fine to joke about food banks and we all need to lighten up and have a laugh, it’s so fitting to enjoy their constant comedy provided and they must love tattle as there’s loads of humour here and it’s often just a bit of a laugh. (Except the selling your kids bit. And food banks. We don’t think they are funny. Or man juice 🤮)
The sooner the instgram bubble bursts the better. Wonder if he would say the same thing if he actually had to use one.

That dress! It's the wrong size. Her tits are squished. The boots are horrible. She's got a mirror. A mirror and a smart phone with an obviously working camera. What's going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.