MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish the ODs could just own it!! And simply say, we love our life, we love all our freebies, thanks for still following despite all the ads, but if you had all these offers wouldn't you do the same as us? Also, some of our followers don't seem to mind the ads, so we might as well keep doing them and keep raking it in!
But due to their history, their frequent blatant lack of transparency it just all comes across as fake and no one knows whether it's an ad, a paid marketing ploy or what anymore. That's what bugs me the most! And I guess that's what makes people less happy for them, as no one wants to be mugged off!!!
Also, why are they continually flogging the "time away is so amazing" when all they ever seem to do is party, festival, have breaks and prescious oh soooo needed time out from various things. All. the. Time.

Hope she has tagged it #ad
She did!

Actually, am I being harsh, is that kind of the point she's making??
Screenshot_20190830-185917.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She isn’t really having a break away from “all the stuff” though with her daily videos.

Reactions: 4
Her photos with a twin this morning were weird. So staged, she looked very uncomfortable! And her smile is cold, she looks so unhappy!

Reactions: 5
Her photos with a twin this morning were weird. So staged, she looked very uncomfortable! And her smile is cold, she looks so unhappy!
I honestly really hope for the children’s sake that she just comes across badly on the internet. No child deserves to grow up without the absolute love and support of their mother (or father but for all
FODs downfalls it’s obvious he dotes on his kids...just could have done so without using them for likes). I hope they are loved and cherished for their sakes because Instagram won’t last forever but unfortunately emotional wounds often do

Reactions: 6
Agree - shitfaced. Not cold or weird. Just good old fashioned pissed!

Having done my fair share of resort holidays - that’s the “wine with lunch, sundowners, shower, change, snifter in the room then off to dinner” face. Either first or second last day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually do hope they're all happy. Not sure I could be given their circumstances of film, upload, film, upload repeat ad infinitum

Reactions: 5
I always find it a bit weird when couples make friends with other couples on holiday, we don't get much time together as it is, I certainly don't want to spend my holiday chatting to people I probably won't see again!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
These two wanting to ‘get away from it all’, what’s that working from your absolutely huge and luxurious home and earning a mint? seeing your kids for an hour today whilst you eat gifted meals? Going to festivals and on nights out? Getting your hair done or going for a lovely walk on the beach right next to said huge and luxurious house? Trying on your hoards of expensive gifted clothes and shoes?

They should try scraping by every single day, week and month. Not being able to afford to go to work because childcare is so expensive and the jobs available don’t cut it. My husband works so hard but 0 hour contracts mean his shifts get cut last minute if the business is quiet and we just have to deal with it. We NEVER get a break, a night out. My kids are with me 24:7 and don’t get me wrong I love them to pieces and love having them with me BUT the ODs know absolutely shite all about ‘needing a break’ they have absolutely no idea how so many people in this country and probably that follow them actually live. Having to cut back on other essentials to afford school uniforms, never being able to buy new clothes or anything for yourself, eating beans on toast for tea for the 100th time this summer holidays. Honestly I can’t think about their greed and entitlement too much because it makes me want to scream! If they just once acknowledged their privilege it would make me have an ounce of respect for them.
But on a side note, my children appreciate everything they have and would never speak to me in the way theirs do, they are creating absolute spoilt monsters if they aren’t careful. And that’s not the kids faults.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Totally with you. It’s a joke ‘we needed to get away from it all’. When their lives are so privileged.

Try working full time in the NHS Clemmie - doing an average 50 hour week, rushing to pick and drop off kids, cramming in baths, homework and some down time after 7pm every night.

Reactions: 20
Didn’t they get away from it all in France earlier this year too? It is their right as a middle class family though...

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Didn’t they get away from it all in France earlier this year too? It’s their right as a middle class family though...
Yes and Clemmie got away from it all at Glastonbury. They also got away from it all at Bestival and managed to squeeze getting away from it all in Mauritius. Exhausting St Clemmie

Reactions: 21
and his ski holiday

Hope they’ve managed to do some breathing while listening to wonderful folk music on this holiday

Reactions: 12
Didn’t they get away from it all in France earlier this year too? It is their right as a middle class family though...
Yes but don’t forget that wasn’t a beach holiday so expectations were low (despite y’know, living by the beach....)

Reactions: 7
These two wanting to ‘get away from it all’, what’s that working from your absolutely huge and luxurious home and earning a mint? seeing your kids for an hour today whilst you eat gifted meals? Going to festivals and on nights out? Getting your hair done or going for a lovely walk on the beach right next to said huge and luxurious house? Trying on your hoards of expensive gifted clothes and shoes?

They should try scraping by every single day, week and month. Not being able to afford to go to work because childcare is so expensive and the jobs available don’t cut it. My husband works so hard but 0 hour contracts mean his shifts get cut last minute if the business is quiet and we just have to deal with it. We NEVER get a break, a night out. My kids are with me 24:7 and don’t get me wrong I love them to pieces and love having them with me BUT the ODs know absolutely shite all about ‘needing a break’ they have absolutely no idea how so many people in this country and probably that follow them actually live. Having to cut back on other essentials to afford school uniforms, never being able to buy new clothes or anything for yourself, eating beans on toast for tea for the 100th time this summer holidays. Honestly I can’t think about their greed and entitlement too much because it makes me want to scream! If they just once acknowledged their privilege it would make me have an ounce of respect for them.
But on a side note, my children appreciate everything they have and would never speak to me in the way theirs do, they are creating absolute spoilt monsters if they aren’t careful. And that’s not the kids faults.
I really hope the sainted one has read this. Such an honest account of real life for real people and yet she whinges and whines and holds her hand out petulantly for the next freebie. There's not much of her gilded cage I envy, certainly not the ostentatious need for her ridiculous trappings of success; I mean, really, a dressing room, but just occasionally it would be nice to see her stop complaining, stop pretending life is tough and show even the smallest amount of gratitude for this crazy world which has brought such ridiculous wealth to someone as a reward for shilling her kids, milking her employer's name and guilt sales. If I am honest, I don't know whether I am pleased or saddened that none of it makes her happy.

Reactions: 11
What I don’t understand is that being midwife gives you that insight into really vulnerable people’s lives. Just like nursing does. Don’t get me wrong, I love a moan at times, but my job allows me to understand just how lucky I am. I’ve got my health, beautiful children, and whilst not wealthy we are doing ok and can afford a treat or two and a holiday once a year. Nursing has taught me that so so many would kill for what I have and it’s a good reminder to me to be grateful for my lot.

This is why I don’t get Clemmie.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.