MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DLAM (who is the most vapid, non disclosing instamum) is at mark warner too. She’s tagging it but never ever declares and paid partnerships or ADs

Assume that this is gifted / press discount bollocks for the Hoopers too.

There’ll be a ‘can’t believe we are at the same resort’ post in a day or two with both of them wearing matching hairbands and mooncups

• Haha
Reactions: 25
DLAM (who is the most vapid, non disclosing instamum) is at mark warner too. She’s tagging it but never ever declares and paid partnerships or ADs

Assume that this is gifted / press discount bollocks for the Hoopers too.

There’ll be a ‘can’t believe we are at the same resort’ post in a day or two with both of them wearing matching hairbands and mooncups
Someone said DLAM is in Greece?

Reactions: 1
She’s one of the sneakiest out there and clearly doesn’t give two hoots about not declaring her freebies and ads.

Reactions: 4
My mistake - both on Mark Warner holidays but different countries.

But too much of a coincidence to not be #gifted as same, company and same week of travel. It’s a slightly cheaper week to go given schools going back so more comfortable for MW to give away.

Totally matching moo cups #stronggirlsclub #meilewashingmachines #poscast #beggingforsmallbrands #mudkitchens

Reactions: 13
Dress like a Mum. She is def in Greece I just had a stalk as she’d tagged one of her mates and they’re posting in Rhodes
No DLAM40 is in Turkey with Mark Warner. It’s a different account.
Apologies they are all so annoying. Does My Bum Look 40

Reactions: 5

But too much of a coincidence to not be #gifted as same, company and same week of travel. It’s a slightly cheaper week to go given schools going back so more comfortable for MW to give away.

Totally matching moo cups #stronggirlsclub #meilewashingmachines #poscast #beggingforsmallbrands #mudkitchens
Last year the both went to the same MW resort in Turkey at the same time, so this is for sure a #pressdiscount job even if they are in different countries. DLAM is tagging MW in some of her stories but not saying whether is paid/gifted/discounted

I got confused, I had to go check!

Does my bum look 40 (DMBL40) isn't on holiday.

Dress like a mum (DLAM) is on holiday in Greece, it would seem.

All very much one and the same, look alike, dress alike, all fangirling over each others posts. PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!

• Haha
Argh who’s this and where is she?
View attachment 36115

The dress and hair are unflattering, the teeth have changed her natural prettiness. She looks completely different. And not in a good way.
That’s a photo of doesmybumlook40
She was on Mark Warner holiday in Turkey a couple of weeks ago with family
She’s very open about disclosing all ads/affiliate etc and abides by ASA guidelines (unlike certain other instamums

That’s a photo of doesmybumlook40
She was on Mark Warner holiday in Turkey a couple of weeks ago with family
She’s very open about disclosing all ads/affiliate etc and abides by ASA guidelines (unlike certain other instamums
Ahh they posted the photo yesterday so was confused. Sorry guys!

Reactions: 2

Alice JT is also on a MW holiday this week.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s MOD had done to her teeth?

Has she had her lips done or am I imagining that??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.