MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they've paid for this themselves but are sulking as no freebies were offered this summer off the back of them doing such a shite job of reviewing and promoting previous holidays. The Meldrums going away last year and spreading norovirus throughout the whole resort has made holiday companies rethink using Insta-twats for advertising.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon they've paid for this themselves but are sulking as no freebies were offered this summer off the back of them doing such a shite job of reviewing and promoting previous holidays. The Meldrums going away last year and spreading norovirus throughout the whole resort has made holiday companies rethink using Insta-twats for advertising.
By the looks of it they are in the same Mark Warner resort they went last year, Phokaia. They were pretty fishy about whether it was a freebie or they paid for it (there was a massive argument on FODs insta and he said he paid for it, but didn’t clarify if paid full price!), but they tagged MW on all the photos. This year they haven’t tagged MW yet, but then it’s only day 3 of holidays so we we’ll see what happens 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but what the duck is she wearing in that picture with Bryony Gordon‽ It looks like a bad ABBA tribute!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahh the old FOD throwing the child in the air for the 315th time. Except the child is now quite large. Move on n FOD.

Also MOD liking TOMMs Troll song. Except that you class people with opinions on child selling and using nhs as a prop as trolls Clemmie and Gemma has actually got and stuck to her USP and doesn’t sell her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ah. crappy coach transfer plus holiday in Turkey i.e. the only currency the pound hasn’t tanked against... so far so paid for. Most of their recent freebie hols have been low season (Mauritius & Antigua in May etc) - they couldn’t go earlier in the summer due to #glasto #bestivalDJing #spicegirls and however other many commitments MOD signed up for, so maybe freebies weren’t forthcoming for the last week in august?

Reactions: 7
It must be paid for. ASA guidelines are very clear that posts must be immediately and obviously clear. Neither of them have tagged their holiday, so it must be paid for. Even shysters like them must know that.

Reactions: 1
They’ve gone on a self funded trip to prove a point. They read here constantly and knew we were all waiting for the #gifted trip. It’s the palate cleansing equivalent of her posting midwifery stuff after weekends of excess. All gearing up to her next gifted trip to the Caribbean

Reactions: 16
They’ve gone on a self funded trip to prove a point. They read here constantly and knew we were all waiting for the #gifted trip. It’s the palate cleansing equivalent of her posting midwifery stuff after weekends of excess. All gearing up to her next gifted trip to the Caribbean
Yep. Exactly this. Cheap holiday to gear up for the next biggie! And always good to know they're reading. This site is getting bigger, they can't bully the moderators like the weak Mumsnet and there is a record of their dodgy behaviour. One day this will all come crashing down around them. Selling your kids is morally reprehensible Clemmie. Own it (and your headband should be #gifted. Remember the rules; Every. Single. Thing. Every. Single. Time. It's not hard - just look at how honest people behave.)

Reactions: 9
Yep. Exactly this. Cheap holiday to gear up for the next biggie! And always good to know they're reading. This site is getting bigger, they can't bully the moderators like the weak Mumsnet and there is a record of their dodgy behaviour. One day this will all come crashing down around them. Selling your kids is morally reprehensible Clemmie. Own it (and your headband should be #gifted. Remember the rules; Every. Single. Thing. Every. Single. Time. It's not hard - just look at how honest people behave.)
I think it’s equally possible they were waiting for a destinology/martinhal special to land in the inbox and as the weeks rolled on they realised peak season wasn’t happening and booked their own OR they just haven’t declared it yet. Remember the first holiday she had to declare? 8 squares and x stories. No doubt she’d argue it to a minimum so it may be still to come...

Reactions: 4
The sarcasm in the tagging re: paw patrol plaster 🙄
Well done Clemmie. Now keep it up! It's called transparency. Every. Single. Thing. Every. Single. Time. Just like the influencers who abide by the rules! (next she'll be volunteering whether their holiday was paid for or #somethingelse, cos that's transparency too.)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.