MOD & FOD #7 When my grid gets full of #pressdiscount plugs, it’s time to whip out my saintly scrubs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His stories make me feel a bit queasy. It’s like he’s trying so hard to be having a good time but it’s all so fake. Like it’s not real.

Reactions: 3
Look at us we can be friends with random people we meet on holiday!! We can, we can!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The OD’s meeting people on holiday:

Joe: hi, I’m Joe, I’m an estate agent!

Sarah: I’m Sarah, I’m a teacher!

FOD: our names are actually MOD and FOD. We sell every aspect of our children’s lives, even the private stuff(!), in exchange for free, ugly tiles and holidays you’ll never afford. The best part? We’ll tell you at the end of the week if we paid for this ourselves, or if our followers did! Fun, huh?!

MOD: I am not named MOD, it’s St Clemmie of Midwifery, thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The OD’s meeting people on holiday:

Joe: hi, I’m Joe, I’m an estate agent!

Sarah: I’m Sarah, I’m a teacher!

FOD: our names are actually MOD and FOD. We sell every aspect of our children’s lives, even the private stuff(!), in exchange for free, ugly tiles and holidays you’ll never afford. The best part? We’ll tell you at the end of the week if we paid for this ourselves, or if our followers did! Fun, huh?!

MOD: I am not named MOD, it’s St Clemmie of Midwifery, thank you.
MOD: ‘oh you like my dress Sarah, well tough tit I’m not telling you where it’s from but if you pop onto my insta you can swipe up and it will give me even more free moolah *evil laugh*’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I do wonder how they describe their jobs to the majority who will have no idea what an ‘Influencer’ is. Because that is their primary income. Like Clemmie Telford being a ‘Creative’ - what IS a creative?

Reactions: 5
Creative - industry jargon for someone who works in something like copywriting or art direction in advertising, usually. I worked in advertising for a while 🤮 and it’s what we called them, but NOT the account directors. Creatives were allowed to get away with a lot of bad behaviour, because there weren’t any campaign without their input and ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I do wonder how they describe their jobs to the majority who will have no idea what an ‘Influencer’ is. Because that is their primary income. Like Clemmie Telford being a ‘Creative’ - what IS a creative?
Clemmie will tell them she’s a midwife and lap up the saintly praise, of course!

Reactions: 8
Creative - industry jargon for someone who works in something like copywriting or art direction in advertising, usually. I worked in advertising for a while 🤮 and it’s what we called them, but NOT the account directors. Creatives were allowed to get away with a lot of bad behaviour, because there weren’t any campaign without their input and ideas.
Thank you!

Reactions: 2
“Digital Creator” 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
This mornings stories from MOD, gymnastics practice, very sweet but also a bikini crotch shot of a tween for all the perverts out there. My daughter would go ballistic if I put that on social media and I only have 3 followers.

Reactions: 5
I messaged mark warner to ask if they would tell me if the holidays that MOD and DLAM are on are part of a commercial relationship ie gifted / discounted.

No reply but seen so I assume the silence means yes

2CFE839E-7374-4C98-8646-82CA4CD0DC80.jpeg

Does this mean she’s actually going to spend quality time with her family?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
But the ASA states that posts should be immediately identifiable to show any kind of discount etc so the reader is clear about what they are seeing. Even if she does work around the rules, it is a clear kick in the face of the transparency she so loudly champions.🤣🤣🤣 Has no one asked her?

Reactions: 1
I noticed her own design bracelet she’s wearing in the photo on Instagram is looking a little tarnished/worse for wear.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.