MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those wondering about holidays for the ODs...I got this snippy reply from MOD when she'd had asked for holiday recommendations on IG about 18 months ago
'Hi Xxx thanks for your tips we have earmarked Antigua for my mums 70th in 2 years. Also I wanted to say that as a fellow nhs worker I really hope you donā€™t think this success and fortune happens over night. I have been at this since 2011 firstly through blogging and now through writing books and building followers through instagram. Nothing happened with a quick click of the fingers. It takes time and effort x'

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I bet she gets 99 praising dm's then chooses to focus on 1 negative one. Just turn off the DM function or let her agents check them. But that wouldn't get the engagement
View attachment 31640

You can view and download story's at https://storiesig.com/stories/mother_of_daughters without giving them any numbers
Perhaps they were positive to him as he posted how he has been left to struggle with the dog and two very upset screaming children and scooters whilst she swanned off with the elder two for an ice creamšŸ¤” itā€™s not rocket science is it love? gender equality doesnā€™t come into it as far as I can see just people who support her husband and feeling sorry for him as to be fair he looked pissed off #teamworksmrshooper

Reactions: 9
For those wondering about holidays for the ODs...I got this snippy reply from MOD when she'd had asked for holiday recommendations on IG about 18 months ago
'Hi Xxx thanks for your tips we have earmarked Antigua for my mums 70th in 2 years. Also I wanted to say that as a fellow nhs worker I really hope you donā€™t think this success and fortune happens over night. I have been at this since 2011 firstly through blogging and now through writing books and building followers through instagram. Nothing happened with a quick click of the fingers. It takes time and effort x'
Iā€™m shocked!!!! What a rude woman! Looking down on us minions. Iā€™d never dream of sending something like this if I was in her position. Horrible, horrible woman. Somebody should teach her some manners. Maybe her mum on the Antigua trip? šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 14
That just goes to show that she actually thinks she works hard and deserves everything sheā€™s got. ā€˜Bloggingā€™ isnā€™t work, ffs and itā€™s most certainly not hard work.

Reactions: 12
Building followers through the sale of their personal lives and children .

Sheā€™s ruthless.

Reactions: 16
Why did she say that ?! Did you refer to her ā€œsuccessā€ on your reply or did she just feel the need to let you know ?! Gobsmacked. Also, whatā€™s this about FOD ā€œowningā€ twins ?

Reactions: 8
Letā€™s not forget sheā€™ll leave the family at the drop of a hat when a good offer comes calling.

Yeah, that helps to build a brand , ā€˜ā€˜tis true šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 6
I do think blogging is work, knowing how much goes into the good ones. I don't class hers as a good one though. The arrogance of that email is absolutely staggering.

Reactions: 13
Perhaps they were positive to him as he posted how he has been left to struggle with the dog and two very upset screaming children and scooters whilst she swanned off with the elder two for an ice creamšŸ¤” itā€™s not rocket science is it love? gender equality doesnā€™t come into it as far as I can see just people who support her husband and feeling sorry for him as to be fair he looked pissed off #teamworksmrshooper
They throw each other under the bus regularly- she by dumping the bulk of childcare on him and he by repaying her selfishness by posting passive aggressive stories and posts.

It might not be like that in real life, by this is how their relationship plays out for 1.6 million people (plus lurkers šŸ¤­) to see.

Great bloggers really do put loads of time and effort into their work.

I think she was in the right place at the right time and happened to have a nice life people were curious about. It helps massively that theyā€™re photogenic šŸ˜‰

But that reply! Reeks of entitlement and almost seems like sheā€™s preempting a snide comment about her life. So defensive and abrasive šŸ˜’

Letā€™s not forget sheā€™ll leave the family at the drop of a hat when a good offer comes calling.

Yeah, that helps to build a brand , ā€˜ā€˜tis true šŸ˜‰
Those agents donā€™t hire themselves do they šŸ˜‚

MOD is keen to ā€œstart a conversationā€ about anything except (i) childrenā€™s privacy and (ii) advertising transparency on Instagram. Wonder why.
Anything that requires her to be accountable for her actions and destroy the illusion of the perfect family who just got really lucky and worked really really hard is probably off limits I think šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What a condescending reply. No acknowledgement of all her privilege as well. Sheā€™s hardly from a deprived background and it helps having a husband whoā€™s got a well paid job too. I think an nhs worker who was a single mum wouldnā€™t even have time to be building up a blog.

Fair play to her though for having a good initial idea and making it happen.

So theyā€™re off to Antigua to celebrate her Mumā€™s birthday if that exchange is correct. , I hope theyā€™ve paid from their own pocket.....(or will it be a review for families with older members)šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
So theyā€™re off to Antigua shortly to celebrate her Mhmā€™s birthday if that exchange is correct. , I hope theyā€™ve paid from their own pocket?
Some of itā€™s bound to be #pressdiscount #gifted isnā€™t it, canā€™t imagine them forking out their own cash for all of it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
wow, what a crappy reply. she's an entitled piece of work. let's face it, it's definitely not the quality of her work or commitment to the female cause (other than her own) that's got her here but the right looks, the right class, right place right time and knowing the right people. sorry but none of those have required hard work on her part. her early blogs were terribly basic and sporadic and then were basically featuring other peoples' stories. she might have worked hard on her book but if anyone else without her privilege/pretty face had produced it they would have been laughed out of town by publishers/editors.

Reactions: 11
Theyā€™re off to Antigua in the summer? Totally gifted. Thatā€™s Caribbeanā€™s off-season. Destinology etc will only give freebies away for when hotels are quiet. As they had with Mauritius. Brilliant. Yay you get a free holiday to sit in the rain, and travel 10 hours each way for the pleasure. Enjoy! Anyone who goes to the Caribbean in the summer months is a wannabe. If they would put their money where their tight bastard mouths were theyā€™d be off to Mykonos. Itā€™s so chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Theyā€™re off to Antigua in the summer? Totally gifted. Thatā€™s Caribbeanā€™s off-season. Destinology etc will only give freebies away for when hotels are quiet. As they had with Mauritius. Brilliant. Yay you get a free holiday to sit in the rain, and travel 10 hours each way for the pleasure. Enjoy! Anyone who goes to the Caribbean in the summer months is a wannabe. If they would put their money where their tight bastard mouths were theyā€™d be off to Mykonos. Itā€™s so chav.
Iā€™m reading that reply sheā€™d gave to *Cariad* and guessing theyā€™re off to Antigua. I could be totally off the mark of course, after all they could go wherever they fancy seeing as they are well off enough .

Reactions: 3
What a condescending reply. No acknowledgement of all her privilege as well. Sheā€™s hardly from a deprived background and it helps having a husband whoā€™s got a well paid job too. I think an nhs worker who was a single mum wouldnā€™t even have time to be building up a blog.

Fair play to her though for having a good initial idea and making it happen.
I canā€™t ever recall a time when she acknowledged her privilege. If Iā€™m wrong Iā€™m sure my mistake will be corrected in her stories soon šŸ¤£

And who knows about her original idea. Maybe she saw how popular ā€˜one born every minuteā€™ was and decided to jump on that šŸ¤” all speculation of course šŸ¤«

Sheā€™s comes across a right twit most of the time because of her lack of awareness of those around her. Seeing as sheā€™s so proud to be an NHS midwife youā€™d think she do more to help it. The only fundraising and profile sheā€™s interested in is her own šŸ¤­

wow, what a crappy reply. she's an entitled piece of work. let's face it, it's definitely not the quality of her work or commitment to the female cause (other than her own) that's got her here but the right looks, the right class, right place right time and knowing the right people. sorry but none of those have required hard work on her part. her early blogs were terribly basic and sporadic and then were basically featuring other peoples' stories. she might have worked hard on her book but if anyone else without her privilege/pretty face had produced it they would have been laughed out of town by publishers/editors.
šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼
Iā€™m sure there are plenty more talented and passionate people who will never get the chance at the type of success sheā€™s achieved. Her lack of awareness is staggering.

I guess that would depend on when dear Gaga turns 70. My bets is sheā€™s building up to that one trying to get a collab lined up. I genuinely canā€™t believe this loving grandma isnā€™t completely appalled by the pair of them, and comments things like ā€˜proud mama bear šŸ» ā€˜ are you bleeping serious?

Reactions: 7
She did it for us ! So she can help us ! So we can see how its not easy ..... šŸ™„šŸ™„
Instagram needs a bullshit filter ...
Itā€™s like that holiday review all over again šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s so selfless, she gets given two brand new dishwashers and keeps both šŸ˜‚ didnā€™t think to donate one to someone who couldā€™ve really benefited. Bravo Clemmie! Uplifter of women, dumper of children šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

I guess that would depend on when dear Gaga turns 70. My bets is sheā€™s building up to that one trying to get a collab lined up. I genuinely canā€™t believe this loving grandma isnā€™t completely appalled by the pair of them, and comments things like ā€˜proud mama bear šŸ» ā€˜ are you bleeping serious?
People see what they want to see Grey ā˜¹ And who knows what lies sheā€™s fed. After all social media is filled with jealous middle aged women who want to jump her husband šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Itā€™s like that holiday review all over again šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s so selfless, she gets given two brand new dishwashers and keeps both šŸ˜‚ didnā€™t think to donate one to someone who couldā€™ve really benefited. Bravo Clemmie! Uplifter of women, dumper of children šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

People see what they want to see Grey ā˜¹ And who knows what lies sheā€™s fed. After all social media is filled with jealous middle aged women who want to jump her husband šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
It does say something about her selfishness that she hasnā€™t done something charitable. It would boost her brand so why doesnā€™t she do it? And no Clemmie your cracker jewellery doesnā€™t count as you took your cut before the profit was donated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.