MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine having parents who, when you are feeling overwhelmed, quickly decide that dad will take you as he’ll get good content out of it?! Talk about benign neglect
He clearly has serious issues that his fan base enable by laughing along and complimenting his parenting skills.

I used to think that MOD would’ve had many quiet words with him offline about it, but after that ‘naughty chair’ fail I’m not sure anymore 😒 that and the fact that FOD ‘owns’ them.

What twits to set themselves up in such a way. Pretty sure their kids won’t look back on their childhoods and be grateful for the stuff they’ve accumulated in lieu of their privacy and parental connection ☹

I wonder how the older girls will feel when they go to high school in a couple of years and their life will be so easily accessible to everyone else on Instagram. I would have been mortfied at that age.
Who’s worse- head dancing dad or mum in her pants talking about her period 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
And, like clockwork, a pic of MOD a la scrubs appears .

I heard that if you say nanny 3 times in a mirror Clemmie in scrubs appears behind you to remind you she’s a selfless midwife ‘just trying to start a conversation’

• Haha
Reactions: 47
And, like clockwork, a pic of MOD a la scrubs appears .

I heard that if you say nanny 3 times in a mirror Clemmie in scrubs appears behind you to remind you she’s a selfless midwife ‘just trying to start a conversation’
She so predictable it’s boring 🤣

How can she be any good at her job anymore when she swans in once a fortnight during holiday/festival season 😉 does she retrain, keep up to date with latest research? She takes the absolute piss out of midwives ☹

Reactions: 14
‘When I share some lows of parenting, I do so so others who also might be having a tough day won’t feel so alone.’

She is so kind. That is her only motivation. So selfless. I feel raised as woman reading that. I know she gets the struggle as her life is really hard. As a fellow NHS worker I can totally relate to her lifestyle.

She. Has. Lost. The. Plot
I’m so confused. One minute they are FOD’s adverts not hers so spelling them wrong doesn’t count, next minute she’s answering comments on his posts, then she’s not sharing her kids it’s him, but now she’s getting dms apparently but I didn’t see her share anything, it was FOD!!! All this tag teaming bullshit. They aren’t at work so bleeping work as a TEAM. Both of you take home the tired tantrumming toddlers TOGETHER. Support each other and them. Don’t share it online. You’re not being real, you’re posting for engagement and MONEY.
Then when you are home, and the twins and dog are settled, one of you could take the older girls to the beach (I assume it’s Clemmie as she sees them so rarely) you also don’t need to share this for Brownie points.

Reactions: 13
Aaaaaaaand she's back to remind us she's a midwife, in case you didn't know. Sharing some birth stories from inspirational women... gee thanks. Bet you £100 series 1 will feature the likes of the other Clemmie, Gi Fletcher, all the usual white middle class folks you'd expect!

Reactions: 17
Sounds like we need some incredible beautiful inspiring women to start the conversation
Don't forget 'amazing'. All of Clemmie's InstaMates are always 'amazing'. She couldn't possibly be friends with just very normal, average women who are quite pleasant.

All this hyperbole just serves to make the praise totally meaningless. If everyone is amazing and incredible and inspiring and beautiful, then no one is. These traits are actually rare, which is precisely what makes them precious and special.

Saying that everyone is incredible + beautiful + uplifting is just a lazy way of trying to make yourself appear really nice and complimentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some of planet earth’s most beautiful & inspiring amazing women will feature in this podcast I am sure.

Also who gives a duck about some other person’s childbirth experience?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just dont see how an influencer who describes herself as a spare time midwife, is really in any way relatable as doing podcasts talking to other middle class mamas about their births. Gas and air insta, is a haphazard account that randomly remembers its supposed to be a thing and posts something to try to stay relevant, nothing feels real at all. The blog is at and standstill and has been since all the lovely insta money replaced her passion. So now it seems weird to use her page to advertise podcasts of birth stories. Emma Willis has got more involved and has more right to this to be honest!

Reactions: 12
Oh whoopie lots of harrowing birth stories from her insta chums. How thay all had traumatic births which left them all with anxiety and thay all had to have counselling!!!!

Reactions: 8
All this hyperbole just serves to make the praise totally meaningless. If everyone is amazing and incredible and inspiring and beautiful, then no one is. These traits are actually rare, which is precisely what makes them precious and special.
Yes, yes, yes. I'm so glad other people think this. I have a particularly gushy friend (who incidentally is very active on IG) and I'm so bored with everything and everyone being AMAZING or GORGEOUS (which are her two stock responses to any IG post).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't forget 'amazing'. All of Clemmie's InstaMates are always 'amazing'. She couldn't possibly be friends with just very normal, average women who are quite pleasant.

Saying that everyone is incredible + beautiful + uplifting is just a lazy way of trying to make yourself appear really nice and complimentary.
Maybe it’s because she is all of those things she just attracts similar women. Anyone who isn’t in the clique isn’t amazing or incredible enough to make the cut 😏

I just dont see how an influencer who describes herself as a spare time midwife, is really in any way relatable as doing podcasts talking to other middle class mamas about their births. Gas and air insta, is a haphazard account that randomly remembers its supposed to be a thing and posts something to try to stay relevant, nothing feels real at all. The blog is at and standstill and has been since all the lovely insta money replaced her passion. So now it seems weird to use her page to advertise podcasts of birth stories. Emma Willis has got more involved and has more right to this to be honest!
I don’t follow that account because I’m not pregnant. I was only interested in birth stories when I was, and then newly recovering from mine.

I see how they might benefit expectant mothers, but it could also be a way to ensnare new mums to the MLM of the MOFOD brand 😉

Oh whoopie lots of harrowing birth stories from her insta chums. How thay all had traumatic births which left them all with anxiety and thay all had to have counselling!!!!
Privileged fragility is real 🤣

She’s definitely not the same person online she was back in the Crystal Palace days when she actually worked part time 🤭

Also, why is everyone congratulating her on doing a podcast? Aren’t they quite easy to do? I mean, if Clemmie Telford can get herself organised to do one 🤭🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The difference between Emma Willis and Clemmie is that she comes across as genuine and caring whereas Clemmie does not.

Gas and air insta, is a haphazard account that randomly remembers its supposed to be a thing and posts something to try to stay relevant, nothing feels real at all. The blog is at and standstill and has been since all the lovely insta money replaced her passion
The blog isn’t all that, tbh. It’s quite haphazard and could do with an editor. I think she just copies and pastes emails that have been sent. Surprising really, as we all know MOD is now a ‘journalist’ which is why she keeps getting a #pressdiscount 🙄

• Haha
My friend recently had a baby at the hospital MoD works at and she was on shift (her one shift a week wow thanks for propping up "our NHS" ya privileged vagina), and said basically all she did was stand at the nurses station lolling the entire time and everyone hated her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
My friend recently had a baby at the hospital MoD works at and she was on shift (her one shift a week wow thanks for propping up "our NHS" ya privileged vagina), and said basically all she did was stand at the nurses station lolling the entire time and everyone hated her 😂
That’s so disappointing 😒

What exactly is she about now? Her bio is mother and midwife, but she rarely shows the kids and doesn’t even do one shift ‘catching babies’ every week as she has about 33 holidays per year 🤣

Her official USP is completely detached from her actual page- interiors, book reviews 🤭 fashion advice and plant revival 🤣 and of course holiday reviews, and instamum meet-ups where they all listen to each other be amazing and inspiring 🤢

And why does she ask people for advice all the time? She’s the influencer, shouldn’t she be the one knowing things 😏 must just be a coincidence that she ends up with freebies every time 😉

Well, her mumma still likes her as she left a positive and uplifting comment in the podcast post.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Mod a bit pissed off because someone dmd her she says 🙄 . Parent shaming ...is this a new thing ? I can remember one of mine throwing herself on the floor in Tesco ( not an AD mod , calm down ) and everyone over the age of 60 staring at me .... yes i was uncomfortable and yes i cringed but i got on with it Mod . I didnt whip my phone out for content and let your bought followers listen to them throwing a paddy ! Maybe next time tell your husband to put his phone away and talk to them ? I had one more child than you and worked full time 🙄

Reactions: 14
The blog isn’t all that, tbh. It’s quite haphazard and could do with an editor. I think she just copies and pastes emails that have been sent. Surprising really, as we all know MOD is now a ‘journalist’ which is why she keeps getting a #pressdiscount 🙄
So she and Telford are cut from the same #gifted cloth it would seem 🤭

And don’t forget she’s an author too 😉

Mod a bit pissed off because someone dmd her she says 🙄 . Parent shaming ...is this a new thing ? I can remember one of mine throwing herself on the floor in Tesco ( not an AD mod , calm down ) and everyone over the age of 60 staring at me .... yes i was uncomfortable and yes i cringed but i got on with it Mod . I didnt whip my phone out for content and let your bought followers listen to them throwing a paddy ! Maybe next time tell your husband to put his phone away and talk to them ? I had one more child than you and worked full time 🙄
I don’t see how it’s classic parent shaming in her and FODs case. Discussion here surrounding them involves the overexposure and exploitation of their kids. Quite different from your kid having a turn in public and people staring at you 🤦🏼‍♀️

But maybe someone did msg her on insta? Some of those Fodbots are total zealots! 😲

I’d be more worried about the way their fans 🤭 obsess over their kids over an online forum discussing the way they’ve sold out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
MOD is keen to “start a conversation” about anything except (i) children’s privacy and (ii) advertising transparency on Instagram. Wonder why.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.