MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are supposed to uplift them even if they do something you don’t agree with just because.....we all have vulvas? 🧐. and her saying slide into my DMs, WTAF. FoD got plenty of stick on here though she won’t mention it in her stories. Wonder how many of the DM sliders got blocked.
Yeah she definitely won’t mention things about FOD 😂

I doubt he’d put a story up about this site. Probably reads it but it wouldn’t fit his vibe 😎

Reactions: 5
I do not believe anyone “slid into her dm’s”, that saying is bloody awful.

It’s a nudge for sympathy and please stop with the ‘holding each other up as women” bollocks Clemmie, you are quite happy to have a go when it suits.

Children do have tantrums, it’s part of childhood , what’s not usual is a parent recording and then broadcasting it to a million followers.

Reactions: 19

Yel

I bet she gets 99 praising dm's then chooses to focus on 1 negative one. Just turn off the DM function or let her agents check them. But that wouldn't get the engagement
67131939_939578536377889_149636943622931446_n.jpg

You can view and download story's at https://storiesig.com/stories/mother_of_daughters without giving them any numbers

Reactions: 4
Clemmie, stop with the gender nonsense, stop with the women lifting women bollocks. Instead address your own behaviour, promoting insecurity for a quick sale, shilling your kids, transparency in your £240,000 business, and then come back and lecture us.

Reactions: 15
The level of entitlement from her is something else 😁, it’s actually laughable.

Essentially, they are selling the privacy of their children and portraying it as a favour to the rest of us.

In Clemmie’s world that means praise and adoration but IG is a murky world Clem and you’re slap bang in the middle , with that comes criticism and negativity , YOU and Simon chose it.

Reactions: 16
She also fails to acknowledge the way she’s drawn women in by behaving as if a friend, starting conversations and sharing the tough aspects all the while making a huge profit from this. She also forgot to mention in her story how she too has sent nasty DMs to people and made snippy comments.

Her content involving the children isn’t as tasteless as FODs, but she’s just as culpable no matter how much she protests. She’s also jumped forums to converse (MN) and it hasn’t gone well at all. FOD does not do such things. He doesn’t send nasty replies or try to justify himself, just gets on with exploiting his kids. He’s never made himself out to be anything more than a hapless dad, winging it with a touch of smug. He’s also never claimed that what he does is selfless as she has (midwifery, holidays reviews). This doesn’t make him the more innocent of the two, just limits the criticisms people have of him- exploiting the twins and weekly trips to the tip 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Dear Clemmie
I doubt you had loads of DM’s regarding the twins tantrum so instead why not say you had a look on Tattle? Kids have tantrums. Fact. Kids are challenging. Fact. Parenting isn’t always easy. Fact. Everyone records their kids having a tantrum and posts it online for a million people to see. Not a fact. If you do this people will comment. You and your husbands account is mainly about your kids. You make money off the back of it. Fact. So people are going to comment when your life is out there for everyone to see. That’s just the way it goes.
How do you raise women up? You block those who dare to question you or have a different opinion to you and have no problem yourself at having a go at someone when you want to and you’ve slated women in general in your latest post. Your comments are switched off on your stories showing you don’t want any interaction with people which makes you look unapproachable. No, weekends aren’t all sitting around eating strawberries and looking good on the beach. Weekends are about coming together with your kids and spending time with them and interacting and playing with them and all that goes with that including tantrums, arguing, dog barking etc. It’s called life. You just need to get on with it really.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The thing about her whole ‘be kind’ ‘lift women up’ diatribe is that it’s basically telling women who don’t agree with her to shut up. Don’t have an opinion, don’t voice it, don’t speak out about issues such as kids privacy, just be quiet and don’t challenge me 😏

For the record Clemmie, I don’t judge your children or their emotions, or that you might find some days or moments harder, I judge the way you handle it- online 🤭

Reactions: 24
Utter bullshit that bit about FOD. She pulled the same stunt on MN, trying to say it was only her that gets slated and not FOD and it’s ‘always women slating women’.
For the record, they’re both a pair a fuckwits but when it comes to selling out their kids, FOD is in a league of his own with that one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
‘When I share some lows of parenting, I do so so others who also might be having a tough day won’t feel so alone.’

She is so kind. That is her only motivation. So selfless. I feel raised as woman reading that. I know she gets the struggle as her life is really hard. As a fellow NHS worker I can totally relate to her lifestyle.

She. Has. Lost. The. Plot

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe if FOD didn’t get messages slating him it was because from the looks of it yet again when the twins get testing she f***s off with the older ones and leaves him to get on with it.

The dog was clearly purchased for the purposes of the gram. Dachshunds can be lovely but without training they can be very very antisocial. I wouldn’t be shocked if pablo was #gifted to a family member 😂

Yes women should lift up other women but does Clemmie do that? Is giving vulnerable mums an inferiority complex and a massive overdraft from pressure to keep up with the OD’s feminist? Come off it love.

The gender argument gets trotted out by her constantly and it’s tiring. Actually making me feel a bit sorry for the poor shmuck FOD.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing about her whole ‘be kind’ ‘lift women up’ diatribe is that it’s basically telling women who don’t agree with her to shut up. Don’t have an opinion, don’t voice it, don’t speak out about issues such as kids privacy, just be quiet and don’t challenge me 😏

For the record Clemmie, I don’t judge your children or their emotions, or that you might find some days or moments harder, I judge the way you handle it- online 🤭
Yes! This is exactly it!

Reactions: 4
If she is so sensitive to criticism why does she expose herself to it? I don’t understand why comments people make bother her so much?
I get that it must be horrible to read people judging you. I’d hate it.
That is partly why I don’t put myself out there. But she has - on Instagram, blogs, online articles, media - magazines, TV etc.
She and her husband have chosen to expose themselves and the intimate details of their family in exchange for money, #pressgifts of holidays, food, cars, clothes etc, fame (of a sort) and praise from fan girls.
The downside. The price . There will be some hate from people. Especially when there is incongruence and hypocrisy. An NHS midwife; who lives a lifestyle no NHS worker could afford or partake in - relentless shift work. There will be jealousy.
I think the parenting comments have hurt her because they’ve struck a nerve.
I’ve always had the impression that she didn’t massively enjoy being a mum. From comments she makes and all the time she takes away from her children. She has a lot of help but she still appears to struggle being on her own with all the kids.
She was fairly young and it was unplanned when she had her first. And She has twins. They are just coming out of the toddler years. It’s bloody hard.
I totally understand that. BUT it’s the fact that her main identity is around being a mother and a bit of an expert one at that.
I feel sorry for her. She looks sad in the background of photos when she’s unaware of being filmed.
But I also feel annoyed at her sense of entitlement and lack of reflection.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Sounds like we need some incredible beautiful inspiring women to start the conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like we need some incredible beautiful inspiring women to start the conversation
Cue the #dearTattle ‘campaign’ 🤣 where we are all told we need to be better 🤣

If she is so sensitive to criticism why does she expose herself to it? I don’t understand why comments people make bother her so much?
I get that it must be horrible to read people judging you. I’d hate it.
That is partly why I don’t put myself out there. But she has - on Instagram, blogs, online articles, media - magazines, TV etc.
She and her husband have chosen to expose themselves and the intimate details of their family in exchange for money, #pressgifts of holidays, food, cars, clothes etc, fame (of a sort) and praise from fan girls.
The downside. The price . There will be some hate from people. Especially when there is incongruence and hypocrisy. An NHS midwife; who lives a lifestyle no NHS worker could afford or partake in - relentless shift work. There will be jealousy.
I think the parenting comments have hurt her because they’ve struck a nerve.
I’ve always had the impression that she didn’t massively enjoy being a mum. From comments she makes and all the time she takes away from her children. She has a lot of help but she still appears to struggle being on her own with all the kids.
She was fairly young and it was unplanned when she had her first. And She has twins. They are just coming out of the toddler years. It’s bloody hard.
I totally understand that. BUT it’s the fact that her main identity is around being a mother and a bit of an expert one at that.
I feel sorry for her. She looks sad in the background of photos when she’s unaware of being filmed.
But I also feel annoyed at her sense of entitlement and lack of reflection.
It would break my heart if I gave off the impression that I didn’t enjoy being a mother. And to then have it written about online, which my loved ones could read 💔

I definitely feel uncomfortable speculating about whether they enjoy their children in real life. Their public persona is open for discussion but it does become hard to separate the two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This was my exact thinking while watching it
Can you imagine having parents who, when you are feeling overwhelmed, quickly decide that dad will take you as he’ll get good content out of it?! Talk about benign neglect

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wonder how the older girls will feel when they go to high school in a couple of years and their life will be so easily accessible to everyone else on Instagram. I would have been mortfied at that age.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.