MOD & FOD #6 Hanging out with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bug bear is he indulges their bad behaviour in fact he positively encourages it because hey it makes good stories, the next thing is he’s bitching about it because it’s all so difficult. I don’t think they are bad children or that even the dog is a bad dog it’s him and his stupid bloody behaviour. It’s bed time let’s chase you all round the house and let you trash your bedroom then sigh and raise your stupid eyebrows as if to say 🤷‍♀️ ‘What can a hapless dad do’ Or lets take you to the garden centre and laugh at the carnage you cause cos it’s so cutesy wootsey oh the idiot posts are endless like when they moved into that house and the twins were much younger but they were allowed to just wander off and cause orchestrated chaos then he would act all surprised and exasperated 🙄🙄🙄🙄 and yes children do have tantrums mine have had some epic ones but urgh He just infuriates me so I might retract the brat word but he’s still a dick
Definitely see your point. Mod and FOD clearly aren’t focused on things like teaching their children how to behave, how to be decent people, etc. That was very obvious when they took a photo of one of the twins upset on the “naughty chair” whilst both of them were reflected in the mirror taking it. Those poor kids are getting such mixed messages.

3 year olds are very hard work and that was the only reason that I did feel bad for judging them. However, mod and fod are so busy generating content that I doubt they spend a second thinking about the long term outcomes of any of their parenting.

Reactions: 15
Definitely see your point. Mod and FOD clearly aren’t focused on things like teaching their children how to behave, how to be decent people, etc. That was very obvious when they took a photo of one of the twins upset on the “naughty chair” whilst both of them were reflected in the mirror taking it. Those poor kids are getting such mixed messages.

3 year olds are very hard work and that was the only reason that I did feel bad for judging them. However, mod and fod are so busy generating content that I doubt they spend a second thinking about the long term outcomes of any of their parenting.
That photo of her with their reflection in the mirror was repulsive 🤢

I don’t think judging is always bad. Sometimes people who are placed that high up on a pedestal need to be grounded. Better if it comes from their own conscious than a gossip site though 😉

Reactions: 14
That photo of her with their reflection in the mirror was repulsive 🤢
That was the moment where I got in to tattle. It really horrified me. I’d always been uncomfortable with them but that was the moment where their mask really slipped for me.

Reactions: 9
That was the moment where I got in to tattle. It really horrified me. I’d always been uncomfortable with them but that was the moment where their mask really slipped for me.
That and the potty pic ☹

There have been so many slips of the mask. It’s all so carefully orchestrated until they forget their lines and show their true colours 🤭

Reactions: 6
That and the potty pic ☹

There have been so many slips of the mask. It’s all so carefully orchestrated until they forget their lines and show their true colours 🤭
A key one for me was the ‘I’m here working for you, reviewing’ and no the selfless wonder was not on a nhs ward on unpaid overtime, she was on a £56K holiday to St Lucia with her sister and 2 of the children she could just about manage, doing a terrible job of sharing her holiday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
A key one for me was the ‘I’m here working for you, reviewing’ and no the selfless wonder was not on a nhs ward on unpaid overtime, she was on a £56K holiday to St Lucia with her sister and 2 of the children she could just about manage, doing a terrible job of sharing her holiday.
That was a real turning point for me. As if the majority of people who follow her account could ever afford that 🤯

Her sense of entitlement is breathtaking. Who even thinks it let alone comment publicly. And so bloody arrogant too 😒

If I was that travel company I would’ve asked for my money back. A travel vlogger she is not 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nail on head Nosey 👏🏼
So much easier to manage that stage in a balanced way when rested. But maybe they’re just not used to having them ‘full time’ 🤭
I think that definitely plays a part because they don’t seem to have them full time that often do they?

£56k?! What the actual fuckity duck?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think that definitely plays a part because they don’t seem to have them full time that often do they?
That’s what I think too. They do choose to be as ‘busy’ as they are with #ads. If FoD still has his non insta job and Clemmie has her train fair 💰(courtesy of her one shift a week 😉) for jollies to London, why the need to keep shilling? They probably have more stashed away than what the public records show. Why not just take a step back, reassess everything and enjoy your family? Surely they don’t need another dishwasher? 🤣

📣 HOLD THE FRONT PAGE EVERYONE! 📣

Dogs bark when they see birds and people they don’t know!!

I never would’ve known, even after having had dogs myself 🤣

Thanks for your enlightening stories tonight Clemmie 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

When’s your chat show being debuted? I’ll get a babysitter so I can watch it in peace. Know anyone who could help? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I do think parents that don’t spend much time with their kids think they are horrendously badly behaved when they are naughty ... no they are just normal for their age ... but because they don’t look after them much they can’t handle them
I don’t get the splitting up and taking some kids away ... for toddler tantrums ? Sort it out between you and carry on!
I don’t have that luxury I’m a single parent so I can’t really walk off with the naughty one and leave the other two to enjoy an afternoon at the beach on their own 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her latest story, it won’t let me upload a screenshot. Can I ask why women need to ‘uplift’ other women?! Is that a thing now, uplifting strangers who also happen to have a vulva (as Simon would say)?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think parents that don’t spend much time with their kids think they are horrendously badly behaved when they are naughty ... no they are just normal for their age ... but because they don’t look after them much they can’t handle them
I don’t get the splitting up and taking some kids away ... for toddler tantrums ? Sort it out between you and carry on!
I don’t have that luxury I’m a single parent so I can’t really walk off with the naughty one and leave the other two to enjoy an afternoon at the beach on their own 😂
Exactly! Would’ve thought they’d know this, you know, being parenting experts 😂

Her latest story, it won’t let me upload a screenshot. Can I ask why women need to ‘uplift’ other women?! Is that a thing now, uplifting strangers who also happen to have a vulva (as Simon would say)?!
Hi Clemmie! 👋🏼 glad you’ve been reading tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly! Would’ve thought they’d know this, you know, being parenting experts 😂

Hi Clemmie! 👋🏼 glad you’ve been reading tonight 😂
Oh my god I’ve just read it and thought what a load of bollocks 😂😂 .. no one has messaged her and not Simon ( but if they did it makes sense as he was looking after the twins not her ) but she’s just been reading on here 😂
Women don’t need uplifting 😂 for a kid throwing a tantrum ! ... the problem is she can’t manage a tantrum without getting on with their day but instead made it into a big drama for stories / content !
And as for weekends in linen dresses eating strawberries 😂😂 wtf ... their whole lifestyle is unrelatable and no one has weekends like that ooh she needs to get a grip
Good laugh before bed that post thanks MOD 😂😂

• Haha
You are supposed to uplift them even if they do something you don’t agree with just because.....we all have vulvas? 🧐. and her saying slide into my DMs, WTAF. FoD got plenty of stick on here though she won’t mention it in her stories. Wonder how many of the DM sliders got blocked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my god I’ve just read it and thought what a load of bollocks 😂😂 .. no one has messaged her and not Simon ( but if they did it makes sense as he was looking after the twins not her ) but she’s just been reading on here 😂
Women don’t need uplifting 😂 for a kid throwing a tantrum ! ... the problem is she can’t manage a tantrum without getting on with their day but instead made it into a big drama for stories / content !
And as for weekends in linen dresses eating strawberries 😂😂 wtf ... their whole lifestyle is unrelatable and no one has weekends like that ooh she needs to get a grip
Good laugh before bed that post thanks MOD 😂😂
Hi Clemmie, maybe if you and FOD hadn’t decided that he was the useless one and you were the all knowing omnipresent midwife your ‘DMs’ might be a little different?

Maybe if you didn’t portray yourselves in such stereotypically gendered roles he might get more push back for his exploitative posts 🤔

By the way, no one here is saying you need to ‘control’ your kids while they’re having tantrums. You need to connect with them and show them you understand and care.

I fail to see how any parent could do that with their phones in hand filming it all for ‘content’. Put your phone down and spend time with your kids. They’re only this little once.

And as for your ‘women should uplift other women’ how often do you actually do that? You delete comments and block people who dare to question you. That seems quite hypocritical in my view. As is your slating women, because “it’s always women”. Internalised misogyny much? Get over yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi Clemmie, maybe if you and FOD hadn’t decided that he was the useless one and you were the all knowing omnipresent midwife your ‘DMs’ might be a little different?

Maybe if you didn’t portray yourselves in such stereotypically gendered roles he might get more push back for his exploitative posts [emoji848]

By the way, no one here is saying you need to ‘control’ your kids while they’re having tantrums. You need to connect with them and show them you understand and care.

I fail to see how any parent could do that with their phones in hand filming it all for ‘content’. Put your phone down and spend time with your kids. They’re only this little once.

And as for your ‘women should uplift other women’ how often do you actually do that? You delete comments and block people who dare to question you. That seems quite hypocritical in my view. As is your slating women, because “it’s always women”. Internalised misogyny much? Get over yourself [emoji2360]
Yes,yes and yes.
What an absolute load of bollocks she has written there.
They both blocked me long ago after I pulled them up on deleting my comments.
I have another account though for my business so went and had a look..
They are as bad as ever.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.