MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh god that is so creepy, and the way that instafan acts as if it's a major achievement is really quite sad.

Reactions: 3
Search Aliceinwanderlust, apparently same isp in Kent. Interesting comments. What sticks out for me is the slating of other instagrammers. Including MP NSSN and others trying to hang out with bigger names in an embarrassing way.
How can you find out the ISP of a username on here? Didn’t know it was possible!

oh god that is so creepy, and the way that instafan acts as if it's a major achievement is really quite sad.
I love my own children , I’m not bothered about anyone else’s and people who fawn over the Hooper twins need to have a word with themselves.

Reactions: 12
MO5B twins are fraternal and quite different. I think people are just desperate for a like off their king FOD or queen MOD they put things like that to try to get their approval.

That's all the fan stuff is in the grand scheme of things isn't it, they want their idols to notice them. I do too of course, would be naive to say anyone wouldnt, but I like to think my idols have better things to do on social media than flog their kids. Conservation for example. Imagine saying to your friends FOD liked my post this morning and fangirling. Cringe! I've had to speak to a few friends and open their eyes to it all, they were blinded by the shiny stuff but have seen the light.

How can you find out the ISP of a username on here? Didn’t know it was possible!
Mods can. Users can't. Well, I know people who could, but my ethics are decent.

Reactions: 11
It was the moderators who noticed it - I assume they have access to some kind of info that is not available to us. Erice Davies tried to claim a few weeks ago that an influencer had found out the exact name and address of a "troll" a few weeks ago. Complete bollocks and an unusual mis step from someone who prides themself on their professionalism.

Reactions: 7
The site owners and mods can see where users register from.

I do think that's creepy, but I can tell the difference between mother of five boys twins but they actually don't look very identical now. I wouldn't be able to tell with the OD's girls.
They are really different aren’t they. Although despite seeing how different they are I’d probably forget which was which! I honestly could give a monkeys which OD twin was which. Poor little things. All of these kids are completely overexposed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Urgh. The fan girls 🤢

This is what’s so insidious about influencers. Pretending they’re our friends and they care about us 😏 So many have been taken incompletely and aren’t even aware.

And their kids being the real cash cows 💰 💰 💰🤢

Reactions: 5
Ha I've been guilty of saying to a friend that I've got a like from a surgeon and a photographer I follow.

The site owners and mods can see where users register from.

They are really different aren’t they. Although despite seeing how different they are I’d probably forget which was which! I honestly could give a monkeys which OD twin was which. Poor little things. All of these kids are completely overexposed.
I know the names of the three older boys but wouldn't be able to tell the name of each twin without the caption either.

Reactions: 2
I find it very sad that some people are so desperate for acknowledgement and attention from these compete strangers who happen to be on Instagram. I can only assume they don't have friends, or much of a life to occupy them?

It's a bit like my neighbour who has actual framed photos of Prince William, Kate & their children all round his house. And he talks so fondly about them all the time, like he actually knows them and part of his life. He is obviously very lonely, with no family of his own, so has created this faux connection with complete strangers ☹☹☹

• Sad
  • Wow
And he talks so fondly about them all the time, like he actually knows them and part of his life. He is obviously very lonely, with no family of his own, so has created this faux connection with complete strangers
Yes, I think this is what the instamums are preying on, whether it’s intentional or not. Lonely people who are looking for a connection. These people are not your friends.

Yes, I think this is what the instamums are preying on, whether it’s intentional or not. Lonely people who are looking for a connection. These people are not your friends.
I agree. I myself was that lonely lost person as a new mum. Looking for a new ‘tribe’ 😬 I listened intently when MOD told us that a Tiba and Marl bag was an “essential” baby item. I started saving for one and also ‘Mama’ and ‘scamp and dude’ sweatshirts. Thank goodness I never actually bought this stuff though. It makes me cringe that I was so suckered in. I think that’s why many of us are on Tattle. We are angry that we were manipulated at a vulnerable time because MOD and co were never transparent about #gifts and #Ads - especially 2-3 years ago which is the time I’d just had a baby

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I agree. I myself was that lonely lost person as a new mum. Looking for a new ‘tribe’ 😬 I listened intently when MOD told us that a Tiba and Marl bag was an “essential” baby item. I started saving for one and also ‘Mama’ and ‘scamp and dude’ sweatshirts. Thank goodness I never actually bought this stuff though. It makes me cringe that I was so suckered in. I think that’s why many of us are on Tattle. We are angry that we were manipulated at a vulnerable time because MOD and co were never transparent about #gifts and #Ads - especially 2-3 years ago which is the time I’d just had a baby
So true. I had a really devastating year with huge trauma and a new baby, I didn’t have a good real life support network but here were these lovely inspirational women in my phone. I was not a big commenter but I’d make the odd reply to stories. Not sure why really, it was that kind of interactive feeling. A few would not even look at your message, so you’d feel dumb. And then there’s the ones who are absolutely lovely. I now sound like some kind of crazy messager but it wasn’t regular. MP was lovely, and I had many conversations with her. Muthahood is absolutely lovely to. But MOD was not the same. I have had a reply from her and it was arrogant and rude. It really upset me and made me feel like a twit. Looking back over her old posts, I feel sick at their freebie lifestyle that I felt I could aspire too. I felt like if I had a sleepyhead, a bugaboo and a stokke cot my life would resemble theirs. The bamboo bowls, the expensive bras and nightwear one needs. One day after her Uber home from work (because she was too tired for the train) and her 4th deliveroo of the week I realised that this woman was not someone to aspire too and was not anything like my life. I have maybe one takeaway a year and I’ve never been in a taxi.
The only reason I continue to follow them is a) I want them to change
B) I want to highlight what their greed is doing to their kids
C) they want to block and delete anyone who disagrees or questions anything and the one thing the can’t control with those figures is who sees what they post. And whilst we are all harmless there will be followers who are not. It must be so irritating they can’t control tattle and the fact that tattles view their stuff!

Reactions: 19
MP was lovely, and I had many conversations with her. Muthahood is absolutely lovely to. But MOD was not the same. I have had a reply from her and it was arrogant and rude
This is what gets me. It’s not hard to be pleasant is it? I know MOD must get a lot of messages, but I’d rather she turn her story DM’s off or say that she can’t reply to them all, rather than be snotty about it. I bet she doesn’t reply to most of those who are being nice but I’m sure as hell you’ll get a reply if she doesn’t like what you’re saying. She has a massive sense of entitlement, with zero gratitude to the people who’ve put her there.

Reactions: 6
C'mon Tattle - cut Clemmie some slack. Don't you know she is selflessly working from home during the holidays which a) seems strange for a midwife and b) beats the hell out of arranging childcare and schlepping out of the house by 7.30 in the mornings. She really is lost in her own self importance and entitlement.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
C'mon Tattle - cut Clemmie some slack. Don't you know she is selflessly working from home during the holidays which a) seems strange for a midwife and b) beats the hell out of arranging childcare and schlepping out of the house by 7.30 in the mornings. She really is lost in her own self importance and entitlement.
Freckles Nanny?

• Haha
I did check it wasn’t tattle on the screen 😂 it’s gas&air guys... proper work, using other people’s stories and talking about real life work a few hours a week.
And muthahood does this thing where she reads all messages and if she can’t respind she ❤‘S it because she doesn’t want anyone to feel they wasted their time messaging. It doesn’t take much.

Reactions: 11
FoD and she are now tag teaming😁, what she means is she’s had a massive queenie strop , stamped her foot and demanded he take over because it’s too much for her .

That’s how I pictured it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FoD and she are now tag teaming😁, what she means is she’s had a massive queenie strop , stamped her foot and demanded he take over because it’s too much for her .

That’s how I pictured it 😁
Yes he has to stop doing his regular days work from home for his actual well paid job because he moved to Kent for her, so she can sit on her free Microsoft (at the time undeclared ad) computer and update her chuffing blog. Rather than update the blog in the evening and spend time with her kids on their summer holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I fucked up my life by getting sucked in. I’m still in debt and struggling hugely. I consider myself to be a pretty intelligent adult but I was a first time mum and lonely. These instamums were in similar careers with what I thought would be a similar salary yet I couldn’t keep up! I’m drowning now and feel so silly.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I fucked up my life by getting sucked in. I’m still in debt and struggling hugely. I consider myself to be a pretty intelligent adult but I was a first time mum and lonely. These instamums were in similar careers with what I thought would be a similar salary yet I couldn’t keep up! I’m drowning now and feel so silly.
Sorry to hear that. Do ring national debtline if you need to reduce repaymemts.
Most people been in debt at one point and found their way out including me.
Mse debt board was fab forum.
Im sure if insta had existed when i was small I would have been sucked in.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.