MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, reading that fawning post just made a little bit of sick come up in the back of my throat.

Reactions: 5
Just seen a post just now on DLAM's IG who's obviously hanging out with the Hoopers....there's Clemmie sitting down scrolling down on her phone, totally oblivious to what's going on around her ...and most definitely not living in the moment ...what happened to no screen time eh? pathetic...it's all so contrived for the 'gram
Because they’re both full of bollocks, do as I say not as I do bollocks .

Reactions: 6
Just seen a post just now on DLAM's IG who's obviously hanging out with the Hoopers....there's Clemmie sitting down scrolling down on her phone, totally oblivious to what's going on around her ...and most definitely not living in the moment ...what happened to no screen time eh? pathetic...it's all so contrived for the 'gram
She’s probably reading the posts on here about her and worrying as she keeps getting bumped from the top of the comments list by that other bottom-feeder PTWM 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
#familyfestival #noscreentime #livingmybestlife

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing that bugs me about this is that if MODs not advertising it, maybe keep your nose out of his posts then? By inserting herself into the conversation by trying to justify the ad she is linking herself to it.

Keep your nose out or maybe respond to the negative comments on your own posts before jumping on FODs posts and maybe she might gain some of his followers rather than acting like a self-righteous busybody which will turn people off her more!
This behaviour is extremely childish and petulant. What is she frightened of?

Reactions: 4
Someone stopping any of that lovely cash rolling in.
I think it’s admitting that her lifestyle is so murky (all her/their fault) with all the collaborations they do. Was she like this before all the ASA rules came in? Did she respond to her fans, or ever disclose her #pressshit then?

Furiously deleting comments.
FURIOUS is the word! How dare those people ask me questions I don’t want to answer...

Reactions: 8
I think it’s admitting that her lifestyle is so murky (all her/their fault) with all the collaborations they do. Was she like this before all the ASA rules came in? Did she respond to her fans, or ever disclose her #pressshit then?
I think they have been like this for years. I remember the Martinhal trip, they didn’t disclose if it was gifted or an Ad but they put tit loads of stories and photos up so I’m guessing AD. Also, they said they paid (how much? Who knows! This was way before #pressdiscount ) for the MW holiday in Turkey and they so happened to be in the same hotel at the same time as DLAM (who is the biggest flogger/grabber there is!). When one of their followers had the audacity of asking if it was a gifted holiday or an Ad, their fans jumped in on her and apparently she got pretty nasty DM’s, obviously MOD went on the comments and wrote some sarcastic tit to her (it was on FODs IG). I sent the poor girl a DM because it got pretty nasty and she confirmed she was blocked by both FOD and MOD 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m sure I’ve bleated on about this before but I’m perturbed/sad/depressed that Cherry Healey associates with MoD. A) because I though Cherry was better than that and B) I feel like it legitimises the OD’s that their social circle includes people off the telly 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure I’ve bleated on about this before but I’m perturbed/sad/depressed that Cherry Healey associates with MoD. A) because I though Cherry was better than that and B) I feel like it legitimises the OD’s that their social circle includes people off the telly 🙈
Who is she? I’ve never heard of her? I just saw on hungermama’s insta that she was sharing accommodation with her.

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell! FOD looks exactly like the dj we hired for my wedding reception to my first idiot husband. He was so cringy, even in 1993, we christened him Dave Double Decks. FOD shall now be know by me as Dave Double Decks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As suspected they didn’t DJ live. They sent their chosen tracks to a bloke who does a Fatboy Slim tribute act and he made a mix and stuck the file onto a memory stick so they just plugged it in and pranced about.

And the crowd lapped it up.

We get the heroes we deserve.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think they have been like this for years. I remember the Martinhal trip, they didn’t disclose if it was gifted or an Ad but they put tit loads of stories and photos up so I’m guessing AD. Also, they said they paid (how much? Who knows! This was way before #pressdiscount ) for the MW holiday in Turkey and they so happened to be in the same hotel at the same time as DLAM (who is the biggest flogger/grabber there is!). When one of their followers had the audacity of asking if it was a gifted holiday or an Ad, their fans jumped in on her and apparently she got pretty nasty DM’s, obviously MOD went on the comments and wrote some sarcastic tit to her (it was on FODs IG). I sent the poor girl a DM because it got pretty nasty and she confirmed she was blocked by both FOD and MOD 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
DLAM has the same PR

Reactions: 3
DLAM has the same PR
She just makes money off them and sends them shite gigs. MOD said on mumsnet that grace o Leary has no say over content and responses. They are entirely responsible. Motherpukka advised her during her month long hiatus after sending rude dms and posting utter shite in comments. Grace appears to do very little.

Reactions: 2
She just makes money off them and sends them shite gigs. MOD said on mumsnet that grace o Leary has no say over content and responses. They are entirely responsible. Motherpukka advised her during her month long hiatus after sending rude dms and posting utter shite in comments. Grace appears to do very little.
I meant just in terms of why dlam and mod pop up together. Same gigs.

Reactions: 2
I meant just in terms of why dlam and mod pop up together. Same gigs.
I just find it so shocking they have ‘management’ who do fuckall!! They went on that cruise together way before declaring ads. She manages some others as well I’m sure.

Reactions: 3
This is my main problem with influencers. If you have a public account and you make money from that account, you are answerable to the people who consume your content. Were it not for the followers, likes, comments (engagement) brands wouldn’t be interested in working with these people. And it is work. And work requires professionalism. If anyone wants to sell out, go ahead. But at least have some integrity and admit that you’re doing it for the financial benefits. No shame in wanting a more comfortable life, or to be able to take your kids on holidays, or wear nicer clothing. Just don’t be dicks about it and act superior to those questioning it all. Especially when so many followers can only dream of having such lives. Have some humility and appreciation for the opportunities #gifted to you. I doubt anyone would begrudge you success if you behaved better.

Reactions: 19
Ofc they didn’t actually DJ! It’s a highly technical skill. They literally just made a playlist each and then ‘danced’ along to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.