MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's only the insta crowd that wear the glittery crap, it's so other festival goers can spot them at a distance and know who to avoid, and so the stall holders can swap their price lists, £10 to normal people, £55 to Insta-twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
..... #whatclemmiesaid. As ambiguous and disingenuous as ever. Just like #pressdiscount it is all about being vague and swirling - need to maintain that relatable image though! (Good to see she is reading though)
She’s back to London to do a podcast. Is she paid for that?

Reactions: 1
If it’s as hot at the weekend those mermaid leggings , face jewellery and capes are going to be redundant .

If it’s as hot at the weekend those mermaid leggings , face jewellery and capes are going to be redundant .
The very thought makes me heave. Poor MoD and FoD. Their DJ set has been changed to 7pm to 8pm on Saturday. Just at the bedtime for little Mods.

..... #whatclemmiesaid. As ambiguous and disingenuous as ever. Just like #pressdiscount it is all about being vague and swirling - need to maintain that relatable image though! (Good to see she is reading though)
is it just me (heat making me more grumpy!) but that photo on the beach i can't stand it when grown women push their tongues through their teeth when they smile to appear cute....

Reactions: 5
is it just me (heat making me more grumpy!) but that photo on the beach i can't stand it when grown women push their tongues through their teeth when they smile to appear cute....
That's their schtick though, isn't it. Promote themselves as being sweet, a little goofy, totally harmless and just like 'us' (but a slightly more special and glossy version, obviously). But, all the while behind the screens, they're ruthlessly hunting down the next £££££ deal and scrutinising the fine print in contracts and having strategy meetings with their PR agent.

Reactions: 8
That's their schtick though, isn't it. Promote themselves as being sweet, a little goofy, totally harmless and just like 'us' (but a slightly more special and glossy version, obviously). But, all the while behind the screens, they're ruthlessly hunting down the next £££££ deal and scrutinising the fine print in contracts and having strategy meetings with their PR agent.
Ruthless doesn't begin to describe it! The lack of transparency, the fishing for freebies, the closing down of conversation and the deleting criticism do these salespeople no favours. Instagram is trialling the removal of likes because of mental health concerns - sooner these Instamums reflect on their behaviour/responsibility, the better.

Reactions: 9
And blocked me but 🤷🏼‍♀️
Clearly had no answer to give because there’s no way they’d be able to answer me
Your comment wasn’t offensive, it was the truth (but I guess the truth hurts). Ridiculous to have blocked you.

Reactions: 4
Your comment wasn’t offensive, it was the truth (but I guess the truth hurts). Ridiculous to have blocked you.
I got blocked by MOD just for liking a comment another midwife made about how MOD had rose tinted glasses. They are both block happy which is an absolute joke really.

Reactions: 6
Ah no, you did have to be blocked! You crossed FoD's absolute red line which was, rightly, calling him out on disregarding all advice to the contrary concerning on-line security of children. He can't allow that little seed of honesty and integrity to spread, for other people to think about his shocking behaviour and so you, for daring to tell the truth, had to go. Integrity be damned when there is money to be made!

Hell yeah, pesky safe-guarding can be damned when there's £££££££££ to be made.

The ODs could easily just cut out the middle man (their lemming followers) and just advertise that they're happy to supply semi nude and compromising photos of their blonde haired, blue-eyed, curly haired moppets to the highest bidder. There'd be a bidding war between the paedophile rings.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone going to camp bestival or know someone that will be sharing a story of these two idiots prancing around while pressing play? I want to see just how many people will turn up for them

It starts tomorrow and tickets are still for sale. Not quite Glastonbury and selling out in minutes!

Father_of_Daughters_Vs_Mother_Of_Daughters_FODMOD.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It starts tomorrow and tickets are still for sale. Not quite Glastonbury and selling out in minutes
You mean the lure of the OD’s DJ set wasn’t enough to sell out all the tickets?!! Who. Would. Have. Thought. It?
On a serious note, I would also love to see their ‘set’ just for the LOLZ, so if anyone is taking one for the team, please report back.

• Haha
Nearly Camp Bestival time !!

Imagine all the amazing inspirational beautiful women in their Mama jumpers all simultaneously taking photos of each other with mouths open and ‘peace sign’
I live really close by and am friends with a real life 'influencer' (blogger) who goes every year on an ad/gifted although she is actually really lovely and gives away tickets so I am looking forward to seeing what happens and if it is another shitshow like last yr. It is so bloody hot here right now I can imagine instead of last year when the ODs packed up early because of the bad weather forecast (which is so bloody rude on free tickets) they will be moaning about how hot it is.

As a side note: Camp Bestival still hasnt refunded day tickets from when they had to close the site down last year.

Reactions: 2
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t think of anything worse than having to listen to those two freeloaders pretending to be the next Fat Boys slims, whilst wearing their free festival clothes, spouting tit to the few people who feel they have to experience the joys of FoD and MoD - and yet, there’ll be their carefully edited videos of those two living their best lives and dancing like two 13yr olds on smack 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.